Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) (36819 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Grandpa, 21 Others, Intercepts Opoids, Illicit Drugs (photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] / Lady Tied Up For Vandalizing Properties After Getting High On Drugs. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by ridbell01(m): 11:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
Please kill him he's not a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by Wipper7000: 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
From the look of his LEG you know where he comes from. I know they will start insulting now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by ike007(m): 11:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
Spicycat:
Igbo no doubt.

Make money by all means to spend on Christmas and burial. cool

Madam ..free your heart from hatred....

At least that's what your profile said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by ike007(m): 11:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
Some didn't even read the entire story..they are busy looking for his name...

Hatred united

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by wildkat: 12:02am On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:
he who sow tribalism must reap tribalism.

When ur people were busy shouting

"Yorubas are asslickers, fulanis are terrorists and Niger delta are identityless"

at that time, it wasnt foolishnes to u

My people u say?? U see what I’m saying, people like u don’t reason properly. So because I criticized u I am now Igbo abi? So typical of bigots like u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by iReddington: 12:05am On Sep 14, 2022
kingyakos:

This hatred just developed within this political season simply because one region decided to support their own this time and i wonder the hight the hatred would've reach by now if they started supporting their own since 1999.

There's no tribe and region in this country the igbos haven't given their massive support during presidential election yet they're the unloved in this country.
grin Cry cry baby, YES! you're unloved in this country. Shut your rotten mouth up you this flathêaded, yamlegged hypocrite.
Your kinsmen have always shown more hatred and contempt for other tribes, and used several slurs such as ofe mmanu, afonja, cowards, brown roofs, cone head, slaves, called the northerners uneducated, backward, uncivilised cows et all. Now that you're getting a full doze of the hate you've dished out, you're crying like a baby with your usual victimhood mentality. Una never see anything, fvck off!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by Enimin: 12:13am On Sep 14, 2022
Mrkumareze:
U carry job dey run traffic.

Popo might be lying, they needed that probable cause to stop and search him in the first place...and of course the guy might've been high on drugs too, just as likely grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 12:51am On Sep 14, 2022
Tomorrow this “Eleyinn” will run for governor, senate and presidency if blessed with the fruits of his labor.

Mtcheeeeeeeew!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:18am On Sep 14, 2022
Yam legged = Igbo;kwenu ! @Irongalaxy,you guys haven't learnt your lessons in the hands of these Igbo criminals in your country. Your immigration services dept needs to pay special attention to any Nigerian from the south eastern part of the country. They are potential criminals. If you guys are confused by their identities, just check their head (flat) and or Legs (yam legged);you can't miss it !

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by Prisco4luv(m): 1:31am On Sep 14, 2022
Nigeria again
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by Yankee101: 1:47am On Sep 14, 2022
Alleged abi them catch am with am?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by nedekid: 1:52am On Sep 14, 2022
Creamypie:
Naxo them go dey soil our name, making them see us all as criminals. Small time, them go dey blame Nigeria government and abike dabiri, as if na she hand cocaine to them to deal on. With this his pic taken from behind, I hope some tribal-sensitive folks on this forum no go Begin pass one Kain judgment. I come in peace
My brother, e taya me. These guys are just spoiling things for legitimate Nigerians. They see us all as criminals.
Do you know to get stuff eg rent an apartment in the UK, most landlords (in proper areas) refuse to let to us? When they see you are Nigerian difficulties enter. So we have to use our brothers oyinbo wife to front. Just imagine!
I hear the reason is that most naija people will basterdise the postal address once you rent out to them.
On the long run, we are not smart but foolish.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by tianshie(m): 3:34am On Sep 14, 2022
ASAPFERG:
Flatheadds
Hitler should have killed this people instead of the Jews
6M osus killed by hilter, plus 3m killed by the great awolowo, their population for nor pass 350k today grin grin

Seun, Dominique, ban this man.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by JAGS001(m): 4:09am On Sep 14, 2022
SmallDick99:
And the name? sad

E no go pass chikwudi, chikodi, chukwura, obinna, eze number 1 of south Africa abi ikenna e.t.c grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by CheapHomes1: 4:26am On Sep 14, 2022
Chaos14:
Am not supporting crime but this guy didn't do this thing wisely

How should he have done it"wisely"?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by AgentGoat: 4:36am On Sep 14, 2022
ASAPFERG:
Flatheadds
6M osus killed by hilter, plus 3m killed by the great awolowo, their population for nor pass 350k today grin grin

You dey mad grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by Desusi: 4:41am On Sep 14, 2022
Chaos14:
Am not supporting crime but this guy didn't do this thing wisely
Comrade in arms. Has he been doing it well in the past?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by Desusi: 4:46am On Sep 14, 2022
koolaid87:
Look how professional that report looks. If na our own, his name, address, date of birth, license plate would have been released to the public.

BTW, he's definitely from the mpirimuri Republic
seriously! You speak my mind.

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by Desusi: 4:51am On Sep 14, 2022
Threefold serious offences, thinking you're in Abriba? He jumped traffic,carried drug and upon all given bribe to police. You go talk truth!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by phemmyfour: 5:04am On Sep 14, 2022
wis3:
See legs shocked
yam legs....na them

Damaging the country's image everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by eagleu: 5:12am On Sep 14, 2022
Nigerian youth carrying drugs like Bobo Chicago.
They just want to be like him, and maybe run for president one day.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by uuzba(m): 5:37am On Sep 14, 2022
gimakon2:
Nigerians and disgrace.
I wonder why we keep doing this!
We do things like this to hit back at our government, to disgrace our government as much as possible.
Why?
Because our government has been extremely partial and unreliable for providing our basic needs as a nation called Nigeria, and then remain unwilling to discuss with the people or change its own excessive spending lifestyle.
This has just made everyone Kukuma hate Nigeria as a concept. We have no difficulty disgracing the country overseas every time.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by Michelle70(m): 5:50am On Sep 14, 2022
wildkat:

My people u say?? U see what I’m saying, people like u don’t reason properly. So because I criticized u I am now Igbo abi? So typical of bigots like u
u dont reason properly.

what part of my comment says u are igbo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by Truthdeypain: 5:53am On Sep 14, 2022
ASAPFERG:
Flatheadds

Wow! Quite a development. These folks are now openly admitting that their reverred and most worshipped ancestor was nothing more than a GENOCIDAL, SUICIDAL, BABY KILLING COWARD. The HITLER OF AFRICA (CHIEF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO) Someone is finally adjusting and getting comfortable with the historical truths they were raised and trained to bury, discard, debunk, deflect, distort, and deny their whole lives.

What a time to be a Nigerian. I am glad for this dose of honesty, Y'all are finally coming to terms with your history and owning your shit. It is actually alien to your culture to see an omoluabi speak facts with profound honesty and without the usual Tribalism, hypocricy, Gaslightings, Argumentum ad hominems and PROPAGANDA. Very refreshing lad, well done.

Bring out those fools that called yorubas COWARDS they should be stoned to death. Can't you see the brave men and women out here taking responsibility for their shit. No more LIES no more PROPAGANDA, Just the painful truth wey go pain some spineless cowards. I feel like a proud father.

GOD BLESS CHIEF AWOLOWO,
GOD BLESS THE HITLER OF AFRICA
GOD BLESS THE GENOCIDE CHIEF
HE REMAINS WORSHIPPED, BLAMELESS AND VENERATED IN THE EYES OF ALL OMOLUABI WORLD-WIDE.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:03am On Sep 14, 2022
ASAPFERG:
Flatheadds
Disgusting tribalistic pig,may what you wish other happen to you.Hitler should have eliminated your tribe,pig.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by Elidrisy20: 6:11am On Sep 14, 2022
The head and the legs don expose am,he is not a Nigerian,he is from the land of raising crime, prostitution,organ harvesting, human trafficking,drug trafficking/paddling, baby factory,gays/lesbian professor, kidnapping Evan,ipob

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by Truthdeypain: 6:16am On Sep 14, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Disgusting tribalistic pig,may what you wish other happen to you.Hitler should have eliminated your tribe,pig.

Dude just said what 99 percent of his stock hold in their hearts and souls but do not have the spine and shame to state without fear. Clearly you can see how well his post prospered (No be ghosts like am na grin). I think he deserves some praise instead. He's a legend and so are the rest of his folks.

Easy oo.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by ChristianMuslim: 6:20am On Sep 14, 2022
Pandora on the beat again.. Obi for ipob president
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by madjune(m): 6:22am On Sep 14, 2022
ASAPFERG:
Flatheadds

You're an idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thief In Tears After Being Caught Stealing N14 Million MTN Solar Panels. Photos / Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven / Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.