Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,319 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) (36879 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Grandpa, 21 Others, Intercepts Opoids, Illicit Drugs (photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] / Lady Tied Up For Vandalizing Properties After Getting High On Drugs. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by Allisgud: 9:24am On Sep 14, 2022
So he will now go and join those xenophobia south Africans in in jail,them go too rush am
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:53am On Sep 14, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Once I saw your first two lines I concluded you couldn't be Omoluabi, I was right. Like I always say TRIBALISM is bereft of all common sense and reason, just a bunch of twats, the lot them!

True to your words even INDIA, CHINA, GHANA, SIERRA LEONE dey learn work for them hand. From primary school na yahoo boys dem dey breed for there, Father mother and children, no format wey you no dey see. Na dem dey export format supply the rest of their syndicate for Naija, PH, Enugu, Asaba, Edo, Abuja, Kaduna even GHANA, DUBAI, MALAY etc..

And to think the kind billions of dollars in remittances wey these folks dey see no dey reflect shishi for their kain region is the most unbelievable tragedy of modern History. A people have never been more backward in life.

That's why you see most of the hopeless inferiority complex bitches here trying to massage their little egos by Insulting their FATHERS not IGBOs.

Of course I'm not any of your ethnicities. I don't even know half of them. But I enjoy the drama that plays out between all of you. The one-sided hate. The insults. Lol.

Please, direct this to your Igbo and Yoruba and Hausa etc Nigerian brethren. The rest of us enjoy your hypocrisy. It's entertaining.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 10:01am On Sep 14, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Who are the "you" that are all criminals?

If you want to talk about Yahoo and Yoruba people, do you need my permission to talk about it? Where did anybody say Yorubas are saints?

Who are the "You guys that have funny epithets and things to say about each other"?

According to you:

"I don't even bother reading the details once I see your topics.....I have no interest in these things"

Then why are you here and why the long epistle?

So out of the the 2,924,518 members, can you give me the exact percentage of Yorubas and igbos based on your criteria of "behaviors and interactions of the posters, and their geolocation"?

Lol.

Ride on, sir. Keep entertaining us.

We, the observers, love coming in to see you guys insulting yourselves over petty divisions based on where you were born.

I'm glad you're reading my epistle, the way you must be glad I read yours.

In no particular order:

You are all criminals, or do you think the rest of Africa cares what tribal clans you come from? You are criminal drug sellers, criminal Yahoo boys, criminal terrorists, criminal militants. Do you need further specifics on you being criminals?

Who is talking about permission? Am I not already saying it without your permission? My interest lies in that particular comment, and other than that, do you see me playing in your ethnic games? Wait. Maybe I shouldn't have commented. It seems you don't like the broad view of things.

This is a Yoruba forum, and if you think otherwise, conduct a survey and see which population of what ethnicity is most rampant here. It was once done, and guess where most users come from? I can't find that thread for you, unfortunately.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by CheapHomes1: 10:25am On Sep 14, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Lol.

Ride on, sir. Keep entertaining us.

We, the observers, love coming in to see you guys insulting yourselves over petty divisions based on where you were born.

I'm glad you're reading my epistle, the way you must be glad I read yours.

In no particular order:

You are all criminals, or do you think the rest of Africa cares what tribal clans you come from? You are criminal drug sellers, criminal Yahoo boys, criminal terrorists, criminal militants. Do you need further specifics on you being criminals?

Who is talking about permission? Am I not already saying it without your permission? My interest lies in that particular comment, and other than that, do you see me playing in your ethnic games? Wait. Maybe I shouldn't have commented. It seems you don't like the broad view of things.

This is a Yoruba forum, and if you think otherwise, conduct a survey and see which population of what ethnicity is most rampant here. It was once done, and guess where most users come from? I can't find that thread for you, unfortunately.

You haven't answered my questions.

Who are the "you" that are all criminals?

If you want to talk about Yahoo and Yoruba people, do you need my permission to talk about it? Where did anybody say Yorubas are saints?

Who are the "You guys that have funny epithets and things to say about each other"?

According to you:

"I don't even bother reading the details once I see your topics.....I have no interest in these things"

Then why are you here and why the long epistle?

So out of the the 2,924,518 members, can you give me the exact percentage of Yorubas and igbos based on your criteria of "behaviors and interactions of the posters, and their geolocation"?

The below from you is what?

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by chriss100: 11:23am On Sep 14, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Once I saw your first two lines I concluded you couldn't be Omoluabi, I was right. Like I always say TRIBALISM is bereft of all common sense and reason, just a bunch of twats, the lot them!

True to your words even INDIA, CHINA, GHANA, SIERRA LEONE dey learn work for them hand. From primary school na yahoo boys dem dey breed for there, Father mother and children, no format wey you no dey see. Na dem dey export format supply the rest of their syndicate for Naija, PH, Enugu, Asaba, Edo, Abuja, Kaduna even GHANA, DUBAI, MALAY etc..

And to think the kind billions of dollars in remittances wey these folks dey see no dey reflect shishi for their kain region is the most unbelievable tragedy of modern History. A people have never been more backward in life.

That's why you see most of the hopeless inferiority complex bitches here trying to massage their little egos by Insulting their FATHERS not IGBOs.

Based on all available indices, your region remains the poorest in Nigeria right alongside the NE which has been battling Bokoharam for over a decade. Check out the twitter handle and see how your region remains perpetually at the bottom of all development, infrastructural and economic indices in Nigeria.

Wonder why my region remains the toast of the country and you poor bloody immigrants/refugees continue to migrate here at an alarming rate. It’s only going to get worse thanks to the madness going on over there with the terrorism and insecurity you all nurtured.

When the insecurity you all encouraged reaches its peak, we will inform our leaders to prevent you refugees from flocking to our region. It’s only a matter of time 50 % of those left in that barren land would have no choice but to become refugees. We would setup IDP settlements for you at the border. We don’t want vermins amongst us. You cockroaches shouldn’t come and corrupt/influence our next generation with your criminal tendencies, uncouthness, and useless culture.

Your flagship state which is supposed to have so many “billionaires” remains a shithole. Was looking at pictures and videos recently and I just kept laughing. You guys are finished. You have been left behind. Building mansions in the villages whose roads are unmotorable/erosion gullied, and death traps isn’t a sign of development or economic growth/viability you illiterate fools grin They say they build mansion for village, yet they can’t come together to fix the inner roads to the so called mansions.

I reiterate, building monstrosities you call mansions in the village and container businesses aren’t a sign of economic development instead building industries, manufacturing, exporting finished goods, IT infrastructure, FINTECH, physical infrastructure, creating employment and so much more are signs of development which you all lack in your worthless region. Your region is so backwards, poor and underdeveloped, you all have to migrate to my region to prosper. Your region has nothing to offer it’s people, you are so ashamed of where you all come from…. It’s gotten so bad that you all have to come here to drag my region with its indigenes. grin Can’t you all see how shameless you all are? Be proud of where you come from. Like they say, a successful child has so many parents.

I would have thought the state with so many “billionaires” would have had these same “billionaires” invest back all their “billions” in their flagship state. 90% of the rich folks from your region didn’t even make their money from the same region grin they had to migrate to my region and outside the country (trading, drugs and crime) to make their money. You guys have the lowest number of middle class in the south, low purchasing power, little population, zero industries, zero manufacturing coupled with insecurity, therefore no company (foreign or local) would invest in your region. Na only to open shop to buy and sell una sabi. Worst is that you don’t even manufacture what you sell. You simply import everything, thereby killing our economy, manufacturing and naira.

You have zero intellect to start companies that leads to creation of intellectual property(IP) which is the future. My people are already doing just that and dominating in IT, FINTECH, programming languages and software. We have already set up summer coding language lessons for our next generation. We are intentionally nudging them with purpose towards programming, IT, software and FINTECH while you primitive fools continue to do boy boy and open shops for your next generation grin

Even the SS have overtaken you folks. You are the poorest and least economically viable region in the south. Deal with it!! Hold your shame with pride! Worthless loud but empty zombies.

Even your useless candidate didn’t make his money in his region. He governed for 8 years and still refuses to live there. He has zero investment in his state which is shameful and it remains an indictment on the economic viability of your region. When your rich folks have no confidence in your economy/region and they’d rather take their investment to other regions of the country especially my region.. it says a lot about the level of economic activities going on over there. Even the outgoing governor couldn’t wait to escape the shithole state he governed for 8 years and left for the airport right from the handover venue. Unfortunately EFCC was laying in wait for him. Absolutely shameful!

Do you guys from that region have a rich culture? Did a tiny bit of research and couldn’t even find anything about your history. It got so bad, you guys had to claim Jewish lineage ( that cock and bull story has been disclaimed and disproved by the Jewish folks who came down here to research) Now do a tiny bit of research and behold the rich history, heritage and culture of the my people and be impressed by how far back my culture dates. I’m sure you might have heard a lil bit about the great OYO EMPIRE. When you guys don’t even know your history, how can you be cultured?

Most of you guys from that backwater region including yourself speak my language. In as much as I hate to see it happen, I can console myself with the fact that we are gradually colonizing you people from that region. Your language and culture (that’s if you have any) are both gradually dying while your folks have completely embraced mine. grin your next generation can barley speak their language most especially those born in my region. That said, being born here, speaking my language or embracing my culture wouldn’t save you guys when Oduduwa comes. You all will be ejected from my region and will have to apply to return here. We will only admit people that will contribute to our country not vermins and criminals like we are used to right now. I just laugh and smile whenever I see people from your region especially those that were born here dress, speak and behave like Yoruba. We don colonize you people finish you never see am yet grin

You primitive people can continue your petty trading, while my people are dominating in value/critical sectors like manufacturing, IT/FINTECH, coding, software, entertainment, financial market, insurance, banking etc. Container business is your future. Your children will take over while we will pass on intellectually driven businesses to our next generation. Your container businesses can also be very easily targeted, so I’m excited for that. I look forward to that.

Like I said the last time, I see some of the empty comments you and your like make here, i ignore all because I have no interest in going back and forth with people who are intellectually beneath me but I’ll always make an exception once in a while especially when you cretins make false statements about my region and people

NB: By the way, how are you enjoying your stay in my region? I hope you appreciate the peace, culture, serenity, nightlife, owambe, music, movies, food, infrastructure, the ongoing economic strides and development provided by our capable leaders, the Yoruba people, federal government and foreign/local investors in general since your people don’t get to experience such in your hell hole backwater region. Do you folks even know what it feels like to have good leaders? Nope! Don’t think so. Just know you’re all on borrowed time. When my new country births, it’s vermins like you I’ll hunt down with vigor. We will make sure you’re all dumped in trailers and shipped out like livestock to your desolate and filthy region. Don’t think we will treat you any different because you were born here or speak my language. Go and develop your worthless barren region so it won’t be like 1967-1970 when you all had to scamper back to your land-locked barren villages unprepared.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 14, 2022
BigYash:
Na you carry exhibit, na you dey form vahulens.. See him legs

bro i beg can i can buy u 2k (NGN2000 naira) phone credit...can i smash u? .. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by wildkat: 11:37am On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:
u dont reason properly.

what part of my comment says u are igbo

See the way u are fooling yourself. U can’t bring me down to your level.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 14, 2022
ExAngel007:
Nigerian man arrested in South Africa for alleged possession of drugs, bribery and assaulting police officer

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/9/nigerian-man-arrested-in-south-africa-for-alleged-possession-of-drugs-bribery-and-assaulting-police-officer-2.html

IBO PEOPLE & DRUG again....WTF!!!!!!.....serrrioussly, this tribe MUST STOP disgrasing Nigeria...its gettin embarasssin!!!!(no ofoeinse) angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:43am On Sep 14, 2022
eazyduzit:

Definitely people will buy drugs but sentencing drugs dealers/cartel to death will reduce trafficking drugs into the country.
Yea! So you would think. Killing drug dealers will never ever ever stop drug dealing, that is why some countries do not kill them.

Even in thailand and singapore where it is a death penalty, people still traffick drugs in these countries.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by MyExpression(m): 11:49am On Sep 14, 2022
Realmi:
From his legs...u know where he is from

Nigerians in diaspora, make una dey hear word naa...stop blocking the way for legit hustlers

Which legit hustle dey abroad?

Them no get citizens wey dey educated?

What difference are you bringing that one of their own can't do?

Stay back and repair your country. No one will do it for us.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by Rebirth212: 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:
Name : hidden
Headshape :hidden
Leg : Yam shaped.

Na them

Wen I saw ur comment I gat go back to check d legs

Guy U no go Kee me with laff....

Even the picture u added funny too

AswearuGod guy U funny
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
kingyakos:

This hatred just developed within this political season simply because one region decided to support their own this time and i wonder the hight the hatred would've reach by now if they started supporting their own since 1999.

There's no tribe and region in this country the igbos haven't given their massive support during presidential election yet they're the unloved in this country.

Exactly! But do not be dismayed. Most the idiots displaying their hatred here are wretched in real life. Some of them who quote you sometimes to say rubbish, can't even walk up to you in real life(one of the disadvantages of internet). Lets keep ignoring the idiots..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by johnDkay(m): 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
ASAPFERG:
Flatheadds
Hitler should have killed this people instead of the Jews
6M osus killed by hilter, plus 3m killed by the great awolowo, their population for nor pass 350k today grin grin
The same way bokoharam will slaughter you and your family helplessly soon. Useless mongrel.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by johnDkay(m): 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
Felixamos:

Exactly! But do not be dismayed. Most the idiots displaying their hatred here are wretched in real life. Some of them who quote you sometimes to say rubbish, can't even walk up to you in real life(one of the disadvantages of internet). Lets keep ignoring the idiots..
You are not different from the people whou are condemning.
You must be a wretched cretin from the brown roof skull-perforating region.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by Dirpetaner: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
IGBO AMAKA
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by Dagger111(m): 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
This one na Werey, he wan bribe police with R450, that's 11,200 in Naija curency.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by sylve11: 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
Michelle70:
Name : hidden
Headshape :hidden
Leg : Yam shaped.

Na them

Nairaland o grin cool
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by tiger28: 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
kingyakos:

This hatred just developed within this political season simply because one region decided to support their own this time and i wonder the hight the hatred would've reach by now if they started supporting their own since 1999.

There's no tribe and region in this country the igbos haven't given their massive support during presidential election yet they're the unloved in this country.
AND there is no HOST tribe in Nigeria that the igbos haven't abused EVENTHOUGH the igbos are the GUESTS.

WHY igbos EVERY TIME!!!!

This is the Genesis of igbo hatred ACROSS Nigeria!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by sylve11: 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
OnionBandit:
Zoom the leg! grin

grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by Tegabadguy(m): 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
ExAngel007:
Nigerian man arrested in South Africa for alleged possession of drugs, bribery and assaulting police officer

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/9/nigerian-man-arrested-in-south-africa-for-alleged-possession-of-drugs-bribery-and-assaulting-police-officer-2.html
grin grin grin grin igbo guys again
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by Elidrisy20: 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Person dey vex this morning oo. Na hunger dey wire you? send me your aza make I do one or two, and don't give me that "I can feed you and your family generation" line, we know say you no see better chaw chop yesternight, this is a faceless forum make I help your para. No shame in that!

I no get aza, Maza I get

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by Patriotsleague: 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
The legs cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by Patriotsleague: 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
wis3:
See legs shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by Patriotsleague: 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
wis3:
See legs shocked
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by Patriotsleague: 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
Goodoldays:

It’s unprecedented my brother.

I’m sure if another war will happen in Nigeria,it will start here.
Shut up, so you can fight war, you haven't risen against Nnamdi Kanu and Simon ekpa's urchins and killers oppressing you.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by Patriotsleague: 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
chriss100:

Based on all available indices, your region remains the poorest in Nigeria right alongside the NE which has been battling Bokoharam for over a decade. Check out the twitter handle and see how your region remains perpetually at the bottom of all development, infrastructural and economic indices in Nigeria.

Wonder why my region remains the toast of the country and you poor bloody immigrants/refugees continue to migrate here at an alarming rate. It’s only going to get worse thanks to the madness going on over there with the terrorism and insecurity you all nurtured.

When the insecurity you all encouraged reaches its peak, we will inform our leaders to prevent you refugees from flocking to our region. It’s only a matter of time 50 % of those left in that barren land would have no choice but to become refugees. We would setup IDP settlements for you at the border. We don’t want vermins amongst us. You cockroaches shouldn’t come and corrupt/influence our next generation with your criminal tendencies, uncouthness, and useless culture.

Your flagship state which is supposed to have so many “billionaires” remains a shithole. Was looking at pictures and videos recently and I just kept laughing. You guys are finished. You have been left behind. Building mansions in the villages whose roads are unmotorable/erosion gullied, and death traps isn’t a sign of development or economic growth/viability you illiterate fools grin They say they build mansion for village, yet they can’t come together to fix the inner roads to the so called mansions. Your region is so backwards, poor and underdeveloped, you all have to migrate to my region to prosper. Your region has nothing to offer it’s people, you are so ashamed of where you all come from…. It’s gotten so bad that you all have to come here to drag my region with its indigenes. grin Can’t you all see how shameless you all are? Be proud of where you come from. Like they say, a successful child has so many parents.

I would have thought the state with so many “billionaires” would have had these same “billionaires” invest back all their “billions” in their flagship state. 90% of the rich folks from your region didn’t even make their money from the same region grin they had to migrate to my region and outside the country (trading, drugs and crime) to make their money. You guys have the lowest number of middle class in the south, low purchasing power, little population, zero industries, zero manufacturing coupled with insecurity, therefore no company (foreign or local) would invest in your region. Na only to open shop to buy and sell una sabi. Worst is that you don’t even manufacture what you sell. You simply import everything, thereby killing our economy, manufacturing and naira.

You have zero intellect to start companies that leads to creation of intellectual property(IP) which is the future. My people are already doing just that and dominating in IT, FINTECH, programming languages and software. We have already set up summer coding language lessons for our next generation. We are intentionally nudging them with purpose towards programming, IT, software and FINTECH while you guys continue to do boy boy and open shops for your next generation grin

Even the SS have overtaken you folks. You are the poorest and least economically viable region in the south. Deal with it!! Hold your shame with pride! Worthless loud but empty zombies.

Even your useless candidate didn’t make his money in his region. He governed for 8 years and still refuses to live there. He has zero investment in his state which is shameful and it remains an indictment on the economic viability of your region. When your rich folks have no confidence in your economy/region and they’d rather take their investment to other regions of the country especially my region.. it says a lot about the level of economic activities going on over there. Even the outgoing governor couldn’t wait to escape the shithole state he governed for 8 years and left for the airport right from the handover venue. Unfortunately EFCC was laying in wait for him. Absolutely shameful!

Do you guys from that region have a rich culture? Did a tiny bit of research and couldn’t even find anything about your history. It got so bad, you guys had to claim Jewish lineage ( that cock and bull story has been disclaimed and disproved by the Jewish folks who came down here to research) Now do a tiny bit of research and behold the rich history, heritage and culture of the my people and be impressed by how far back my culture dates. I’m sure you might have heard a lil bit about the great OYO EMPIRE. When you guys don’t even know your history, how can you be cultured?

Most of you guys from that backwater region including yourself speak my language. In as much as I hate to see it happen, I can console myself with the fact that we are gradually colonizing you people from that region. Your language and culture (that’s if you have any) are both gradually dying while your folks have completely embraced mine. grin your next generation can barley speak their language most especially those born in my region. That said, being born here, speaking my language or embracing my culture wouldn’t save you guys when Oduduwa comes. You all will be ejected from my region and will have to apply to return here. We will only admit people that will contribute to our country and the not vermins and criminals like we are used to right now. I just laugh and smile whenever I see people from your region especially those that were born here dress, speak and behave like Yoruba. We don colonize you people finish you never see am yet grin

You primitive people can continue your petty trading, while my people are dominating in value/critical sectors like manufacturing, IT/FINTECH, coding, software, entertainment, financial market, insurance, banking etc. Container business is your future. Your children will take over while we will pass on intellectually driven businesses to our next generation. Your container businesses can also be very easily targeted, so I’m excited for that. I look forward to that.

Like I said the last time, I see some of the empty comments you and your like make here, i ignore all because I have no interest in going back and forth with people who are intellectually beneath me but I’ll always make an exception once in a while especially when you cretins make false statements about my region and people

NB: By the way, how are you enjoying your stay in my region? I hope you appreciate the peace, culture, serenity, nightlife, owambe, music, movies, food, infrastructure, the ongoing economic strides and development provided by our capable leaders, the Yoruba people, federal government and foreign/local investors in general since your people don’t get to experience such in your hell hole backwater region. Do you folks even know what it feels like to have good leaders? Nope! Don’t think so. Just know you’re all on borrowed time. When my new country births, it’s vermins like you I’ll hunt down with vigor. We will make sure you’re all dumped in trailers and shipped out like livestock to your desolate and filthy region. Don’t think we will treat you any different because you were born here or speak my language. Go and develop your worthless and barren region so it won’t be like 1967-1970 when you all had to scamper back to your land-locked and barren villages unprepared.
Where is pandorious Obi, he must see this cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by Patriotsleague: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
Backpedal:

And Seun is doing nothing about it

Shameless losers
The losers are the drug dealers, and those soiling our name abroad. Abi only una like money, why allow money ruin your lives.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by Patriotsleague: 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Yea! So you would think. Killing drug dealers will never ever ever stop drug dealing, that is why some countries do not kill them.

Even in thailand and singapore where it is a death penalty, people still traffick drugs in these countries.
Shut up, it reduces it, of course drug dealing will never stop, but killing them reduces the amount of traffickers willing to take the risk.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by Goodoldays(m): 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Shut up, so you can fight war, you haven't risen against Nnamdi Kanu and Simon ekpa's urchins and killers oppressing you.

Who is this one?
Are you stupid
That you had a very poor upbringing doesn’t give you the reason to be stupid and foolish
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by Patriotsleague: 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
Goodoldays:

Who is this one?
Are you stupid
That you had a very poor upbringing doesn’t give you the reason to be stupid and foolish
You nuisance come to our state to disturb everyone, you go to India push drugs, Malaysia drugs, disgracing us everywhere. No peace for the wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by kelspinall(m): 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
ego mbute
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Shut up, it reduces it, of course drug dealing will never stop, but killing them reduces the amount of traffickers willing to take the risk.
fork you! What do know about drug crimes. angry

You idiat! You obviously never heard about human right, in your dumb cone head you believe drug traffickers are the worst humans on earth that they deserve to be killed. You are one ignorant fuul! Thank goodness you are not the judge who decides what happens to drug dealers. Now, crawl back into your ignorant hut. cheesy or you can lick my butthole.

Watch your utterances next time, don't tell grown ass adults to shut up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) / Hard Drugs And Money Found In Ogun Hotel By Police During Raid / Nigerian Pilot Faces 10 Years In Prison For Trafficking Cocaine With A PJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.