Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

How We Solve The Stress Of Buying Cars In Nigeria - Carmart BUY4ME - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How We Solve The Stress Of Buying Cars In Nigeria - Carmart BUY4ME (22711 Views)

Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week / Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng / Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Solve The Stress Of Buying Cars In Nigeria - Carmart BUY4ME by etrange: 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
sevo:
How much you pay the mods to move this ..... to front page??

It's a sponsored thread. They paid for it. And there's nothing wrong with that. Just like other platforms like Instagram and Co., Nairaland is also a business outfit and they accept sponsored threads.

1 Like

Re: How We Solve The Stress Of Buying Cars In Nigeria - Carmart BUY4ME by emsco(m): 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
Scammer watch
Re: How We Solve The Stress Of Buying Cars In Nigeria - Carmart BUY4ME by ObaloluwaTel(m): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
Shey una dey do easy buy?
For instance the car is N2m, I deposit #600k and you spread the remaining #1.4m for 12-18 months.
I will go with the car after deposit and will continue to pay instalment .

Re: How We Solve The Stress Of Buying Cars In Nigeria - Carmart BUY4ME by Anndrew(m): 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
ObaloluwaTel:
Shey una dey do easy buy?
For instance the car is N2m, I deposit #600k and you spread the remaining #1.4m for 12-18 months.
I will go with the car after deposit and will continue to pay instalment .
If you japa nkor..600k for 1.4mila..this kinda of deal is not dat easy to pull
Re: How We Solve The Stress Of Buying Cars In Nigeria - Carmart BUY4ME by BABANGBALI: 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
etrange:

It's clearly says sponsored thread. That means they paid for it.
where is the receipt?
Re: How We Solve The Stress Of Buying Cars In Nigeria - Carmart BUY4ME by OgaDeyVex: 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
BABANGBALI:
where is the receipt?

This Is The Reason Why Oga Just Wake Up From him sleep begin dey vex right now
Re: How We Solve The Stress Of Buying Cars In Nigeria - Carmart BUY4ME by eteebanky1: 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
Thieves!!
Re: How We Solve The Stress Of Buying Cars In Nigeria - Carmart BUY4ME by ObaloluwaTel(m): 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
Anndrew:
If you japa nkor..600k for 1.4mila..this kinda of deal is not dat easy to pull

I get your point.
But with sureties, statement of 6 months of account, lawyer consent and other conditions to make japa impossible.

As for me I not going to japa, I'm working for Government, I just need side hustle to compliments my income.
Re: How We Solve The Stress Of Buying Cars In Nigeria - Carmart BUY4ME by Charis100: 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
Do you also sell cars for people ?If so, how can I contact you?This is my WhatsApp number 08113302431
Re: How We Solve The Stress Of Buying Cars In Nigeria - Carmart BUY4ME by Wwwq: 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
Really
Re: How We Solve The Stress Of Buying Cars In Nigeria - Carmart BUY4ME by mashad(m): 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
Bluntguy:
Do you buy buses for clients too or is it just pleasure cars?

We have new buses for sale at affordable prices. @Basco Nigeria limited, your satisfaction is always guaranteed
Re: How We Solve The Stress Of Buying Cars In Nigeria - Carmart BUY4ME by etrange: 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
BABANGBALI:
where is the receipt?

Hhmm... You either have no idea what sponsored meanings or you just want to engage in a childish argument. Whichever one, I'm done with you.
Ciao !
Re: How We Solve The Stress Of Buying Cars In Nigeria - Carmart BUY4ME by Anndrew(m): 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
ObaloluwaTel:

I get your point.
But with sureties, statement of 6 months of account, lawyer consent and other conditions to make japa impossible.

As for me I not going to japa, I'm working for Government, I just need side hustle to compliments my income.
Alright..cool..knowledge and understanding is the deal..Goodluck on that

1 Like

Re: How We Solve The Stress Of Buying Cars In Nigeria - Carmart BUY4ME by MrJames007: 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
Goan sit down.
Re: How We Solve The Stress Of Buying Cars In Nigeria - Carmart BUY4ME by adetayo234: 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
BABANGBALI:
ask Tinubu, your lord and master tongue tongue tongue

You better Goan look for olosho for your ritual fast before you bark to death. grin
Re: How We Solve The Stress Of Buying Cars In Nigeria - Carmart BUY4ME by soojar(m): 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
free2ryhme:

When you buy your own new car let us know

I did 12 years ago, and I've not looked back since then
Re: How We Solve The Stress Of Buying Cars In Nigeria - Carmart BUY4ME by pacespot(m): 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nice
Re: How We Solve The Stress Of Buying Cars In Nigeria - Carmart BUY4ME by OBALOLA55(m): 3:27am On Sep 15, 2022
wezzymoney:
Did you do car swap please, I have matrix 2007, am in need of Toyota corolla 2010
HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT TO SELL IT?
Re: How We Solve The Stress Of Buying Cars In Nigeria - Carmart BUY4ME by Bluntguy: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
mashad:

We have new buses for sale at affordable prices. @Basco Nigeria limited, your satisfaction is always guaranteed
How do I sight them and to know their prices
Re: How We Solve The Stress Of Buying Cars In Nigeria - Carmart BUY4ME by BABANGBALI: 8:25am On Sep 16, 2022
adetayo234:

You better Goan look for olosho for your ritual fast before you bark to death. grin
Na today I hear Delilah side of story�
True true the dreadlocks wey Samson keep no fit am!
Re: How We Solve The Stress Of Buying Cars In Nigeria - Carmart BUY4ME by wezzymoney: 9:45am On Sep 16, 2022
OBALOLA55:
HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT TO SELL IT?

2.3million
Re: How We Solve The Stress Of Buying Cars In Nigeria - Carmart BUY4ME by mashad(m): 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
Bluntguy:

How do I sight them and to know their prices

Call or whatapp me. 08058669273.

I will forward the several model Trucks and tippers available.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** / Autologic workshop compilation of daunting car issues :Diagnosis and fix / Bola Ige Mechatronics Institute, BIMI, Osun, World Class Mechatronics Institute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.