Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) (34480 Views)

The Moment Imo Residents Walked Out From APC Town Hall Meeting With Shettima / See How Ekiti People Welcomed Atiku In Ekiti State-photos / Crowd Welcomed Buhari To Azare In Bauchi As He Visits Over Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) by Pandev(m): 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
CaveAdullam:
The politician is not yet a good leader until he can move freely and interact with the masses without heavy networks of security and armed men.
I beg to disagree sir. Politics is full of hate, bitterness, pretence. No matter how good you are, there are people who still won't like your existence. Remember the former Japan leader that was stabbed on stage, remember Martin Luther King was gunned down too.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) by everythinggirly(f): 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
He's trying to make peace.
Re: The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Sit at home not working.
Here comes the man that caged the Lion and saviour they call Nnamdi kanu
Re: The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) by Stanleyq: 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Corona never go

Over here in Europe

If you don't wear mask, you can't enter bus or supermarket.
it has gone in Nigeria
Re: The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
This are the real igbos that stay back in the south east to develop there region. They are the grassroot igbos that can testify to what Buhari and Imo state governor have done to ensure imo state becomes the pride of the nation and not those miscreants that migrated to Lagos with ghana must go bags and turning themselves to epileptic nuisance
shatap
God bless igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
Re: The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) by dododawa1: 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
LOL
Re: The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) by gnykelly(m): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari should make peace with the south east and let this bad blood rest

Even if he extend a hand of fellowship. They're in natural state of hatred.
Re: The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) by LaSenior: 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
Christistruth00:

Buhari wouldn’t be completing the 2nd Niger Bridge if he was not at Peace with the South East

You really need to look inwards Your Insecurity is Self inflicted
this second Niger bridge is going to be towed so it means that we the southeast people paid for it and it wasn't for free
Re: The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
If Buhari like make him share 1m per person to these people they will still hate him and they are expecting Buhari people (Northerners) to like and vote for Obi - tall dream
Mind you they call his people different names like nama (cow)

1 Like

Re: The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) by Christistruth00: 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
LaSenior:
this second Niger bridge is going to be towed so it means that we the southeast people paid for it and it wasn't for free

The first Niger Bridge is free

Go and use it

How do you ungrateful lot expect FG to Maintain the Bridge and build more Bridges if it isn’t tolled ?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) by supereagle(m): 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Roads are dry and empty in Owerri today.
Re: The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) by yahmohy27: 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki... Abi dem come to check if it's Buhari?
See that man stretching his neck

There's a difference between a joyous crowd and a curious crowd bro.
At least they came out to welcome the PRESIDENT MUHAMMAD BUHARI
Re: The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) by derecho(m): 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
yahmohy27:

At least they came out to welcome see the PRESIDENT MUHAMMAD BUHARI
Re: The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) by guru90: 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki... Abi dem come check if it's Buhari?

hahahahaahahahahahah.... i cant stop laughing.....

if na me..... i am only going there to check if na real Buhari...

1 Like

Re: The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) by Str8talk21: 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
Audio people!
Where are they? angry
Buhari remains unwanted in Southeast.
Re: The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) by frndfghtr(m): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
That 3rdpics with that man head ehhhhh
Re: The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) by ejimatic: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
MyopicMods:
Imo People Joyously Troop out En masse to Welcome Buhari

Watch video:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02cStmsUq4AP6oJvqt25TGQZ7ktQ5C3ueUWPu1KDa7U1q8JKBEFRTiFAjqL1vdkpd4l&id=107121501649867&fs=1&focus_composer=0&m_entstream_source=feed_mobile
Whether joyous or anxious crowd ,crowd is crowd! Their father! Government is greater than anybody or group!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) by christistruth01: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
Viltron:

Nobody can make peace with the SE. They're just too bitter with everyone. Mention one part of this country that they're not bitter with?

It is because they were led by Bad Belle Ojukwu in the Past and he chose leaders who were yes men to him to dominate their affairs

Ojukwu was expelled from Kings College for attacking a Teacher and he even Threatened to shoot his own Father over a disagreement with Ojukwu,
Azikiwe claimed that he was the one who settled the matter between Ojukwu and his Dad
Re: The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
grin grin The pack of frustrated fools called IPOB will soon tag the gathering as APC hired gathering.In their frustration,they can say anything.
Re: The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
Where is the seat at home order now? Remember nobody can fight government and win
Re: The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) by Kdon2: 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
Re: The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) by Shaev7(m): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki... Abi dem come check if it's Buhari?

Tell them. Majority there na to come look how e be like

1 Like

Re: The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) by naijapips04: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

You wish.

Few hired miscreants from the supreme Court governor just to save face. Even at that, see how scanty everywhere is.

The total number of People there are not upto 50, and to think this is a president..so shameful. On a good day will pull more crowd than this, I am not a president , not a governor, not a local government chairman, I hold no political office, but I will sure do more than this.

See tears.
Re: The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) by Greenlight123: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
wer the people o u mean those government officials wer being the wait for buhari and some police them.
Re: The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) by francis5051: 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ndibunna:

Buhari is at peace with everyone. Only Igbos are eating themselves up.

If he is not at peace with SE, he wouldn't come to Imo state.

Igbos are the ones that is at war with themselves.

why won’t ipob be at war with buhari look one hard truth you people have know about IGBO’s is that real IGBO’s don’t ass lick we don’t bow to senseless people buhari is so senseless if he is not check out the country he is handling..
Re: The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) by Ndibunna: 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
francis5051:
why won’t ipob be at war with buhari look one hard truth you people have know about IGBO’s is that real IGBO’s don’t ass lick we don’t bow to senseless people buhari is so senseless if he is not check out the country he is handling..

Ife Ina Ako is totally different from my submission. Buhari is at peace with Igbos while Igbos is at war with themselves.

Nkogheli will not help you either.
Re: The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) by ezechi242: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:

After several rumours that buhari died many years ago cheesy tongue

And that the man in Aso rock is jubril from el-sadam undecided

why is aisha not leaving aso rock , why is she leaving in dubai for over 3 years now
Re: The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) by desiredhome: 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari should make peace with the south east and let this bad blood rest
What peace exactly are you talking about?......
Those people hated Buhari in particular for no just reason.......
Re: The Moment Imo People Welcomed Buhari (Video) by desiredhome: 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

You wish.

Few hired miscreants from the supreme Court governor just to save face. Even at that, see how scanty everywhere is.

The total number of People there are not upto 50, and to think this is a president..so shameful. On a good day I will pull more crowd than this, I am not a president , not a governor, not a local government chairman, I hold no political office, but I will sure do more than this.
I hope ipob miscreants will not go and carnibanize this ones .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) / ₦‎160 Billion SUVs: Reps Take Delivery, Senators Await Luxury Jeeps This Week / Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.