Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Menstrual Cups - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Menstrual Cups (189 Views)

Reusable Menstrual Cups For Women.. / Everything You Need To Know About Using Menstrual Cups / Reuseable Menstrual Cups: Ladies, Let's Share Experiences. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Menstrual Cups by Osassquare: 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
Funny but true, I don't like to wear pants but I am always forced to do so during my monthly period. It is not something I like but I can't wear my sanitary pads without my pants.

The mental gymnastics I have to always do when my monthly period is coming. I think of the stress of coping with a pant. It's like fighting 'World War III' in my mind.

I thought I was kinda weird until I spoke to some of my friends who are not also comfortable with the idea of wearing pants but are forced to do so during the monthly period.

Now to the crux of my story, a brother sold me the idea of a menstrual cup, I was like 'menstrual cup was. Wetin concerned about menstruation with a cup again?

I had never heard of it before, he kept explaining it to me but I was scared of the idea especially when I heard I had to insert the cup into my vagina. At that point, it was a no-no for me.

Well, let me say I was forced to buy it, but when my period was to come I was scared of the whole idea. I had a thousand and one thoughts running through my mind.

What if the cup gets lost inside my body, what if it gets stuck in my body, what if the blood pours out?

I finally had the mind to try it, mean I was walking around like a 'holy holy', I didn't want to move anyhow and blood would pour out.

Well, I finally survived the first day. On the second day let me say I became wild when I noticed that all my fears were unfounded. I lost consciousness that I was having my period.

I went out for over 10 hours. I didn't change until I got home. I couldn't contain the excitement. I had to share this good news with my friends.

The best thing for me is that I don't have to worry about wearing pants any longer. This is real freedom for me.

I am sharing this good news with you. A menstrual cup is the best way to manage your period.

I have said goodbye to menstrual pads. One cup is enough to carry me for the next 3 years.

A pack costs only #2,500 and I can use one for the next three years. This is an absolute wonder.

Hope you followed and enjoyed my menstrual cup experience. I invite you to come and experience the joy of a menstrual cup.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Dental Instruments / 10 Natural Ways To Boost Fertility / Alleged ₦100M Fraud: FMC Abeokuta Refutes Claim, Issues 72-hour Ultimatum To NGO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.