Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

There Is Something About NIGERIANS �� I Need To Get Off My Chest... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / There Is Something About NIGERIANS �� I Need To Get Off My Chest... (1110 Views)

There Are Honest Nigerians- I Found One Today(pics) / Well Meaning Nigerians I Sincerely Need Your Help / Question An American Asked About Nigerians Stealing Their Jobs And Reply He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Something About NIGERIANS �� I Need To Get Off My Chest... by Hamachi(f): 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
There is something about NIGERIANS �� I need to get off my chest...

I have had the opportunity to be around Nigerians and here are somethings I have noticed about the people within this nationality ��

��Supportive: Nigerians in my opinion are one of the most supportive nationalities within the Black Race. Their support for one another is admirable, and we witness this in their support for their Musicians, Athletes, etc which has helped to push them on international stages. I see a mentality of if you do it for one person, it benefits us all!

��Boldness & Courage: You can’t take this away from them! When a Nigerian enters a space you will know they have entered! Their great confidence to possess what they believe is theirs is mind-blowing.

��Humility: Now, hear me out. There is a unique trait of humility that these folks possess that would be beneficial to many. When they aspire to attain or achieve something, they have a humble, teachable spirit to acquire all the knowledge and skills needed to have it. My DMs are flooded with mainly Nigerians always wanting to learn one thing or the other. They are humble enough to recognize that they don’t know it all and fearless to ask for help. That’s the spirit!

I could go on and on and on about my dire admiration for NIGERIANS!������

Coming from a Uganda ��, I must confess that I LOVE ALL THINGS NAIJA ��✊�

I wanted to use this opportunity to celebrate all the Nigerians in this space! Keep shining and setting positive examples.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Something About NIGERIANS �� I Need To Get Off My Chest... by MindExplorer(m): 10:59am On Sep 14, 2022
So pleasant to read about your admirations for us Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: There Is Something About NIGERIANS �� I Need To Get Off My Chest... by Hamachi(f): 10:24am On Sep 16, 2022
wink
MindExplorer:
So pleasant to read about your admirations for us Nigerians.
Re: There Is Something About NIGERIANS �� I Need To Get Off My Chest... by FaceTanke: 9:45am On Oct 03, 2022
Hamachi:
wink

I am a Nigerian

Can I get on ur chest wink

2 Likes

Re: There Is Something About NIGERIANS �� I Need To Get Off My Chest... by Hamachi(f): 4:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
cheesy
FaceTanke:

I am a Nigerian

Can I get on ur chest wink

1 Like

Re: There Is Something About NIGERIANS �� I Need To Get Off My Chest... by culf: 1:58am On Nov 14, 2022
Hamachi:
There is something about NIGERIANS �� I need to get off my chest...

I have had the opportunity to be around Nigerians and here are somethings I have noticed about the people within this nationality ��

��Supportive: Nigerians in my opinion are one of the most supportive nationalities within the Black Race. Their support for one another is admirable, and we witness this in their support for their Musicians, Athletes, etc which has helped to push them on international stages. I see a mentality of if you do it for one person, it benefits us all!

��Boldness & Courage: You can’t take this away from them! When a Nigerian enters a space you will know they have entered! Their great confidence to possess what they believe is theirs is mind-blowing.

��Humility: Now, hear me out. There is a unique trait of humility that these folks possess that would be beneficial to many. When they aspire to attain or achieve something, they have a humble, teachable spirit to acquire all the knowledge and skills needed to have it. My DMs are flooded with mainly Nigerians always wanting to learn one thing or the other. They are humble enough to recognize that they don’t know it all and fearless to ask for help. That’s the spirit!

I could go on and on and on about my dire admiration for NIGERIANS!������

Coming from a Uganda ��, I must confess that I LOVE ALL THINGS NAIJA ��✊�

I wanted to use this opportunity to celebrate all the Nigerians in this space! Keep shining and setting positive examples.

thank you, most Nigerians are that good though we have some few bad eggs(though they are still good in their own ways).

I hope you will pick one to marry!

1 Like

Re: There Is Something About NIGERIANS �� I Need To Get Off My Chest... by marksleek2584(m): 7:02am On Nov 14, 2022
So nice to hear
Re: There Is Something About NIGERIANS �� I Need To Get Off My Chest... by Hamachi(f): 4:29am On Jan 06, 2023
kiss
culf:

thank you, most Nigerians are that good though we have some few bad eggs(though they are still good in their own ways).

I hope you will pick one to marry!
Re: There Is Something About NIGERIANS �� I Need To Get Off My Chest... by culf: 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: There Is Something About NIGERIANS �� I Need To Get Off My Chest... by Hamachi(f): 7:03am On Feb 11, 2023
Re: There Is Something About NIGERIANS �� I Need To Get Off My Chest... by culf: 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
Re: There Is Something About NIGERIANS �� I Need To Get Off My Chest... by Hamachi(f): 5:16am On May 07, 2023
Re: There Is Something About NIGERIANS �� I Need To Get Off My Chest... by culf: 9:17pm On May 07, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't You Learn These Skills Instead Of Searching For Unseen Job / Nestle Tets Results / Landover Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.