Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

BBNaija: Evicted Housemates - Chomzy, Doyin, Eloswag Return To Level Up House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Evicted Housemates - Chomzy, Doyin, Eloswag Return To Level Up House (28796 Views)

Doyin, Eloswag And Chomzy Finally Left Big Brother Naija House / BBnaija: How Viewers Voted For Doyin, Eloswag And Others / Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Evicted Housemates - Chomzy, Doyin, Eloswag Return To Level Up House by waja(m): 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
Re: BBNaija: Evicted Housemates - Chomzy, Doyin, Eloswag Return To Level Up House by Khaysee: 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hypocrite they are not watching but can mention 10names

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Evicted Housemates - Chomzy, Doyin, Eloswag Return To Level Up House by OgaDeyVex: 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
Oga Just Dey For One Side Dey Vex
Re: BBNaija: Evicted Housemates - Chomzy, Doyin, Eloswag Return To Level Up House by Atarachi1: 7:02am On Sep 14, 2022
I like what the youths are doing to this show now ...the Obident movement has masked the show .... This is a positive sign , we are more determined than ever to take back our dear nation from these corrupt politicians

Some people predicted that the Obident movement would fizzle out as a result of the show ..hahaha the reverse is the case , many of them are having sleepless night already. The movement grew stronger now.... February 2023 would rewrite the history of this nation....

We are patiently waiting ....
Re: BBNaija: Evicted Housemates - Chomzy, Doyin, Eloswag Return To Level Up House by annyz: 7:12am On Sep 14, 2022
Thank God Eloswag is back to claim his mandate.

Ati/Tinub urchins now �
Re: BBNaija: Evicted Housemates - Chomzy, Doyin, Eloswag Return To Level Up House by clothingonline(m): 8:13am On Sep 14, 2022
The show is getting more interesting
Re: BBNaija: Evicted Housemates - Chomzy, Doyin, Eloswag Return To Level Up House by Legendrysailor(m): 9:24am On Sep 14, 2022
Kayzzy1:
My another contribution to bbnaija for those that don't have dstv or gotv to watch the show -
How To Watch Free DSTV Channels On PC & Android For Free on All networks
Check below pix

Teach me bro
Re: BBNaija: Evicted Housemates - Chomzy, Doyin, Eloswag Return To Level Up House by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 14, 2022
No body dey showcase talent na foolishness and nonsense.
Re: BBNaija: Evicted Housemates - Chomzy, Doyin, Eloswag Return To Level Up House by Alexiiydon: 11:09am On Sep 14, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see BBN dying a natural death by the end of this year. From next year there would no longer be BBN.

This I have seen.
from how you Dey talk na one of those ss3 students whey just pass out you go be
Re: BBNaija: Evicted Housemates - Chomzy, Doyin, Eloswag Return To Level Up House by Chymummy89: 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
My only offense was to campaign for ELO. I was ban for more than 7 days. Nigeria my country. Present president is angel compare to some Nigerians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return / CITATION: What Do You Think About The Movie?! (SPOILER ALERT) / Nollywood Stars Who Can Make It In Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.