Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,523 members, 7,847,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

The Sour Moments Of A Nigerian Job Seeker - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Sour Moments Of A Nigerian Job Seeker (137 Views)

Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job / Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job / Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sour Moments Of A Nigerian Job Seeker by Learn4future: 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hello my distinguished nairalanders, I believe the journey of life is in stages and everyone passes through a bad time to grow in strength and to reminisce on a better future.Please I need your help I'm a graduate and I have skills of photography and videography.I recently got a banking job as a marketer,I have really delivered even on empty stomach.My boss treats me like I am inconsequential because I told him frankly that most times I walk about 45minutes before I get to the branch,please I really need someone to give me a chance to show my marketing skills,photography and videography skills .Although I dnt have a camera for now but I can rent a camera.Please help me .I have mentally and psychologically drained. Please people of nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Female Shop Attendant Needed In Ogba / Female Primary Teacher Needed Urgently / I Help Businesses Reduce Their Bounce Rates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.