Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident (27043 Views)

UCL: Emmanuel Dennis Attacked By South Africans For Not Passing The Ball To Tau / Santiago Solari: When Lionel Messi Holds The Ball, The Earth Shakes / The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by LIVINGICONREBOR: 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
Whether muller pass the ball to lewa or not, tonight' s game would mark the beginning of the revenge match streak. Liverpool should also remember their time is also coming.

Blaugrana all the way.
Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by sanmtiago(m): 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
angry
Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by MatrixReloaded: 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
YoungLionken:

Mane has started a cold war..

He should thread carefully in their midst. No matter what, racism would always come in play, thereafter, favoritism and discrimination...

Mane and Muller na team mate. So where racism take enter.
Your brain dey on swift mood cheesy
Nevertheless he was actually telling him african tale about voodoo and hypnotise, where lawendoski will run pass Muller old team mate and he will pass the ball to him unintentionally. So Mane got to remind him about such scenario which happens in the game of soccer.

5 Likes

Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by CheapHomes1: 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
YoungLionken:

He should thread carefully in their midst. No matter what, racism would always come in play, thereafter, favoritism and discrimination...

Offpoint. How did mane start a cold war? Cold war between who? What has all your talk about racism, favouritism and discrimination got to do with a joke between colleagues?

1 Like

Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by Michelle70(m): 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
YoungLionken:

Nigerians ehn, everything is not about racism and tribalism as we all thought
Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by Jonifi(m): 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
YoungLionken:

what are you even saying. Did you even read the write up.

1 Like

Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by anungangampu: 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
Best bet for today is DnB for Barcelona..

Ever barca fan know this won't be an easy match for Bayern. Or better Btt and over 2.5
Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by Threesha(f): 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
Are you a student, or graduate looking for self-employment, or you are a stay at home Mum, or someone looking for something to engage in? or a worker who needs a part-time business? or you want to make extra income? Then you are the one we are looking for.

The business is a very profitable business to do, with less than NGN10,000 you can start your own business and within a month you would have made triple profit.

Send me a DM
Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by sultan1014(m): 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

Nevertheless he was actually telling him african tale about voodoo and hypnotise, where lawendoski will run pass Muller old team mate and he will pass the ball to him unintentionally. So Mane got to remind him about such scenario which happens in the game of soccer.
leave that guy, he's high
Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
anungangampu:
Best bet for today is DnB for Barcelona..

Ever barca fan know this won't be an easy match for Bayern. Or better Btt and over 2.5
Siddon mek olosho g-string dey wear u!
grin

Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by kingyakos: 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
Patson080:
I predict FCB to destroy FCB.
Do the maths.
smiley smiley

FCB+-FCB=FCB/FCB= 3:1 in favor of FCB
Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by Hespee93: 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
Jackfarrow:
Checkout my signature to learn hacking
PayPal hacking
Instagram hacking
Facebook hacking
Wifi hacking
Phone hacking
Etc
Like, subscribe and follow the channel for more content

If teully you're knowledgeable about all what listed here, you won't be on this forum advertising you so call hacking.
Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by Ge0rgeN0ra: 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Bayern has drawn their last 3 Bundelisga games.
bayern in ucl is a different team entirely from Bundesliga.
same with Dortmund
Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by Ge0rgeN0ra: 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

that guy you quoted thinks Lewandowski is still in bayern

1 Like

Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by Lamasta(m): 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
Barcelona will collect wotowoto today again grin
Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by dannyville2(m): 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
Patson080:
Do the maths.
smiley smiley

Oh prophet , can thou be more explicit

1 Like

Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by Gbeng30(m): 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
Very funny.. Anyway it's going to be a tough match
Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by Banbanna(m): 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
True of Mane to remind Muller. Because it still seems like yesterday that Lewy was a Bayern player. So that memory of him as a Bayern player might still be fresh.
Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
YoungLionken:

Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
YoungLionken:

I am sure you can’t phantom the joke
Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by fredoooooo: 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
Thars funny grin cheesy grin
We can't wait for the show guys , give us the best of it .
Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by bablon20(m): 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
Admission is on, apply now!

Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by bablon20(m): 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
Admission is on.

Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by Nlife2eva: 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
YoungLionken:

Oga u didn't get the glaring joke? shocked shocked shocked

On a second note if FCB doesnt win, I go do giveaway
Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by Starz825(m): 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
Patson080:
Do the maths.
smiley smiley
FCBayern to destroy FCBarcelona grin
Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by Starz825(m): 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
YoungLionken:

Try dey read write up..
Chai
Even if you don't watch football....at least the write up says lewandowski was a former Bayern Munich player before he joined Barca this season..
So mane was joking reminding muller that lewandowski isn't a team mate any longer

1 Like

Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by Starz825(m): 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

He fit do am by mistake o

When I been dey play ball before hustle come over shadow everything, I don mark my team mate to stupor before due to intense pressure of the match thinking he was on the opposite side, it took a lot of shouts from my team mates for my Brain to reset...Omo as I come back to my senses shame catch me lol
You be the Maguire of your time

1 Like

Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by Streetmovement(m): 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
Starz825:

You be the Maguire of your time

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Chai, and i no be defender o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by Dalnadoni: 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nlife2eva:

Oga u didn't get the glaring joke? shocked shocked shocked
On a second note if FCB doesnt win, I go do giveaway
I dey with you

1 Like

Re: Muller: Mane Reminds Me Not To Pass The Ball To Lewandowski By Accident by Tapout(m): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
YoungLionken:

Dude seriously? Relax, it's not that deep. Try dey calm down abeg. Go and drink cold water and calm your nerves please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel To Play Argentina Match With Injury. / Sierra Leone: We Would Pity Super Eagles By Allowing Them Score One Goal / Roman Abramovich 'To Hand Tuchel £150m To Spend This Summer'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.