Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Video: Tinubu Is Sick. He Is Not Mentally And Physically Fit. Northern Community - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Tinubu Is Sick. He Is Not Mentally And Physically Fit. Northern Community (2011 Views)

Poster Of Bola Tinubu By Northern Community Network (Photo) / Attack On Abia Cattle Market: Ikpeazu, Northern Community Leaders Meet / Jakande Was Not Sick; He Took Pap With Crayfish, Read Newspaper Without Glasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Tinubu Is Sick. He Is Not Mentally And Physically Fit. Northern Community by PandoraObi: 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
floret23:
Come back to this thread in the next few minutes and see how Tinubu's notorious urchins will be insulting incoming president Obi in response to NORTH rejecting EscoBat. I use to wonder how bitter their souls are. Why did they command you guys to always respect and worship Northerners? Even when they insult your druglord, you accept it with joy or blame it on Incoming President Peter Obi.
You want me to give you topic to talk about, sorry to disappoint you
Re: Video: Tinubu Is Sick. He Is Not Mentally And Physically Fit. Northern Community by Period007(m): 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
Wait and see how Agbado urchins will leave the northern abusers to blame Peter Obi.

Truly some persons are just meant to be slaves to northerners forever.
Re: Video: Tinubu Is Sick. He Is Not Mentally And Physically Fit. Northern Community by Kingspin(m): 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
Some creatures will not see it.
Confused mammals.
They won't.
Reno, Deji others come and post this video. it from PDP or from nowhere?

He is doing tribalism, RubbisH.

1 Like

Re: Video: Tinubu Is Sick. He Is Not Mentally And Physically Fit. Northern Community by Nightwolf1: 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
Agbado demented urchins are running away from attacking this man. grin grin

Let Peter Obi suppoter say a thing like this, then all hell will be let loose.

Useless mongrels

2 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu Is Sick. He Is Not Mentally And Physically Fit. Northern Community by Timatayo1: 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
True talk .. but you just finish Tinubu the greedy agbado man .. you will leave long sir

1 Like

Re: Video: Tinubu Is Sick. He Is Not Mentally And Physically Fit. Northern Community by floret23(f): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
PandoraObi:
You want me to give you topic to talk about, sorry to disappoint you
Any time northerners beat Tinubu, you will vent your anger on innocent Obi. They are smearing Tinubu in the North you are blaming Obi's surpporters. Does that make sense to you Mr coward?

1 Like

Re: Video: Tinubu Is Sick. He Is Not Mentally And Physically Fit. Northern Community by johnmartus(m): 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
North should forget 2023 .
Re: Video: Tinubu Is Sick. He Is Not Mentally And Physically Fit. Northern Community by beelon1020(m): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
novaris:

to imagine that u re supposed to reason like a human being but yet reason lower than a donkey breaks my heart
for sure your father and fore fathers are all a big donkey for an as*s for begotten a crack head bastard of you... mannerless idiot donkey.
Re: Video: Tinubu Is Sick. He Is Not Mentally And Physically Fit. Northern Community by kingjiss: 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
ObidientFC:
A video has surfaced online of a tow hall meeting in the Northern part of the country where the speaker categorically described Tinubu as a greedy man who despite his ill health wants to be President.

Yourbas are big cowards

2 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu Is Sick. He Is Not Mentally And Physically Fit. Northern Community by Abdu81: 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
ChangetheChange:

grin grin grin
Tinubu and his loyalists are scared to offend the Northerners, they are still dreaming and hoping the Northerners will vote Tinubu over Atiku
The north will never,ever.
Is game over.

1 Like

Re: Video: Tinubu Is Sick. He Is Not Mentally And Physically Fit. Northern Community by 371olutumibi: 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
The sensitization against emilokan in the North is still unfolding. They have gravitated towards Atiku.The sensitization against emilokan in the North is still unfolding. They have gravitated towards Atiku....
Re: Video: Tinubu Is Sick. He Is Not Mentally And Physically Fit. Northern Community by Jamiubond009(m): 3:53am On Sep 14, 2022
grin
Re: Video: Tinubu Is Sick. He Is Not Mentally And Physically Fit. Northern Community by abiona36622: 6:49am On Sep 14, 2022
Festus Keyamo shoold better come and respond to this one o! Bunch of bumbling føôls in APC!Festus Keyamo shoold better come and respond to this one o! Bunch of bumbling føôls in APC!...
Re: Video: Tinubu Is Sick. He Is Not Mentally And Physically Fit. Northern Community by novaris(m): 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
beelon1020:
for sure your father and fore fathers are all a big donkey for an as*s for begotten a crack head bastard of you... mannerless idiot donkey.
I feel your pain. I truly do..... the mental illness that runs in ur cursed lineage has finally caught up with you

what a burden you have become and I pray God overlooks ur foolery and heal you

will definitely put u in prayers cos u don't know what you re doing
Re: Video: Tinubu Is Sick. He Is Not Mentally And Physically Fit. Northern Community by beelon1020(m): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
novaris:

I feel your pain. I truly do..... the mental illness that runs in ur cursed lineage has finally caught up with you

what a burden you have become and I pray God overlooks ur foolery and heal you

will definitely put u in prayers cos u don't know what you re doing
put your sick father in prayer.. you are really a waste of empty space.. brainless psycho.. flat head idiot...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hypocrisy Of Obidients Explained In 3 Pictures / BREAKING: Tinubu Bullies,Threatens Arise TV Over Invitation To Town Hall Meeting / Caption This Photo Of Tinubu And Kashim Shetima - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.