Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work (10402 Views)

230k Job In Nigeria Or DAAD Scholarship In Germany / Choosing To Stay And Lobby For A Federal Job Or Travel Abroad For Studies / Should I Go Back Home Or Travel North For Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by glosaback: 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
If he has no skill in any of these areas: Construction, health, hospitality, information tech,oil & gas. He better forget it. Who nor go, nor go know. I rest my case.
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by CheapHomes1: 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:

I see you are only looking for unrelated question to ask about the topic

Please have a good day

If my questions are unrelated to the topic, then how is your family business, your freelancing and your Computer and information science degree related to the topic?
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by Ndipe(m): 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
What kind of job is it?
What professional experiences does your 20 year old cousin possesses to do this job?
Since charity begins at home, why is his friend so eager to help him out, doesn't he have family members that he could bring over to do this job instead of your cousin?
How are you sure his friend is not a mule to recruit others (for a fee) for some disreputable activities especially being that there are stories of Nigerians arrested in Asian countries for drug trafficking?

Let him heed to his mum's advice and stay put in Nigeria.

securitywatch50:
Please my cousin got admission to study law in a state university here in Nigeria 2021/22 session,but due to the ongoing strike a friend of his offered to help him get a job in Arab country.

With the airfare and visa to be paid by the company but the passport and agent fee will be done by himself here in Nigeria.
But the issues on ground now is that his mum is against his going.

Please fellow Nairaland's your advice is highly needed on the right path for him to follow.
If anyone has gone to work over there as a contract Job and what are the chances of him making head way.
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by Elidrisy20: 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
Be careful with your kidneys oo

2 Likes

Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by Lukgaf(m): 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
You already know the answer, why asking?
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by Edc1: 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2022
Travel immediately
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by SURElee(f): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
This one still dey ask?
You have an opportunity you are asking if to study in Nigeria first?

How many months have students been on strike due to FG/ASUU palava?

How many months were they on strike in 2020?

Oya stay and study in Nigeria and let strike strike you of your youthful year's na.

Guy, go yo Asia joor. Find out is Asia a middle easterner continent known for organ harvesting? No.

You can get a job and study part-time. By the time you do short courses, you are good.

Just be focused!
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by SURElee(f): 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
blackfase:

Arab country? undecided How friendly is that friend of his? Well, a FRIENDLY advice from this corner, be sure about his intentions yea? ORGAN HARVESTING is real. Not trying to be a spoil sport but do your due diligence. Forget the FRIEND thing, even blood brother dey off him bloodline person...

Is Asia now an Arab country or the middle east?

Abi is it me that doesn't know?
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by sulaak(m): 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
kelechi50:
If it is a trap why is many Nigerian going there to work.
You can only share your experience with us here if you are a victim of Arabia atrocities and not hear say.

According to the UN, Arab countries practice organ trafficking and modern slavery, if someone is offering you a job out of the blue think twice
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by Timijo(m): 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Asia countries ehnnn

They can sack you and terminate your appointment at any time dey feel like with no explanation
You know these people well. Have you worked there before?
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by Timijo(m): 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
sotall:
Better leave this shit hole if the travel opportunity is genuine
Nigeria is not a shit hole, stop using a derogatory name to describe Nigeria. The country is a good country but governed by bad leaders. Learn to call a spade a spade, please.
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by Wizman423: 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
This one know the right thing jare. No Dey come whine is for here. �
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by etrange: 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2022
It's funny how the people that hate the West so much would rather go there than any other place. Lol.

@OP, don't leave Nigeria without your first degree. Trust me, that certificate is key.
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by Romanus123: 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
I have been in Dubai for more than 5yrs, I know everything as regards to Arab countries.
But I won't be making somethings public here. Just write or call me on WhatsApp 08036597442
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by Nigeriaiscasted: 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

Arabs... bunch of retards

I like you you commented on my post with your honest mind. God bless you. Quick question… Do you think we are in the matrix??
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by tyinfinity: 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
I think being a lawyer in Nigeria is better than go to ARAB COUNTRY.
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by kareemkamil(m): 7:25am On Sep 15, 2022
Guy u are not going anywhere, we start dis regime together. & U must study here oooo
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by JapaProf: 7:46am On Sep 15, 2022
He should study Law in Nigeria or try countries like Poland, Estonia or Lithuania for work
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by chypotenti(m): 8:14am On Sep 15, 2022
securitywatch50:
Please my cousin got admission to study law in a state university here in Nigeria 2021/22 session,but due to the ongoing strike a friend of his offered to help him get a job in Arab country.

With the airfare and visa to be paid by the company but the passport and agent fee will be done by himself here in Nigeria.
But the issues on ground now is that his mum is against his going.

Please fellow Nairaland's your advice is highly needed on the right path for him to follow.
If anyone has gone to work over there as a contract Job and what are the chances of him making head way.
OP abeg help me tell your friend that I said he shouldn't go anywhere(na organ harvesters) they Naija study your Law...pleaseeeeeee!!!!
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by securitywatch50: 9:38am On Sep 15, 2022
Qatar is the country
Romanus123:
I have been in Dubai for more than 5yrs, I know everything as regards to Arab countries.
But I won't be making somethings public here. Just write or call me on WhatsApp 08036597442
the agent will collect 200 dollar over there when he gets there.
What do you know about Qatar, if any share your experience or knowledge.
Re: Study In Nigeria Or Travel To Asia To Work by blackfase(m): 11:14am On Sep 15, 2022
SURElee:

Asia o, Arab o, that axis is notorious for such. Just a friendly advice bruv...

Is Asia now an Arab country or the middle east?

Abi is it me that doesn't know?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Acca December 08 Diet Meets Here / I Am In A State Of Confusion. Help With Your Advice. / 7 Deliberate Ways To Start 2019 By Being Patient And Trusting Your Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.