Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South (852 Views)

Tinubu/obi Must Align To Give South A Better Chance.don't Repeat 2015 Mistake / True Or False:ijaw Man Says They Must Align With Igbo And Yoruba[photos] / Yorubas Must Suffer Because They Support Evil ~ Nnamdi Kanu 1st Jan 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
Its high time Yorubas should Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To the South.

A lot of Yorubas living in the South West are not even aware that Many Northerners have seriously begun to generate interest in Peter Obi as a result of his widespread popularity on social media, the Press and the various rallies being held in his favour.

An average Northerner now talks of Atiku and Obi than any other candidate as the eligible aspirants running for President.

Visit the streets of any Northern State in Nigeria now, its Atiku first and Obi second (Even Kwankwaso is not so much on their minds again). When you ask most Muslims in the North about voting for Tinubu's ambition, they will tell you "When they are not mad, how will they vote for someone that is sick? The Northern Christians will tell you they cannot vote for someone that did a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

The truth is that Peter Obi is the only Candidate from the South that now has the capacity to influence and bring power back to the South.

Tinubu cannot have the same organic show of love and passion that Peter Obi can generate among Northerners.

Its time for the Yorubas still supporting Tinubu's ambition to drop tribal sentiments aside and do what will be in the interest of Nigeria and the next generation.

I've heard some Yoruba persons say 'They can never vote for Igbo'. That is the height of a myopic, short sighted and archaic mentality that will keep Nigeria a backward nation.

Whether you like it or not, Peter Obi will be accepted by most Northerners than Tinubu.

NB: I am not an Igbo Person, but a Resident in the North.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
The biggest problem NIGERIA is facing politically is tribalism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South by derecho(m): 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
Na Tinubu slaves no wan use their brain
Re: Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South by ASAPFERG: 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
If tinubu doesn't win, Nigeria should divide
And may sorrow not depart from your family if you mention this nonsense unity again

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South by Moh247: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
cool

Lol

Ibo people sef...

Kwankwaso Hausa, Atiku Fulani, Tinubu Yoruba Peter Obi Igbo

Let's meet at the polls

Come with verifieble achievement not "go and velify"

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South by ElSudani: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
Igbos must align with Yoruba to elect Tinubu. Tinubu is a far better administrator than Obi.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South by lathrowinger: 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
Don't talk ill about our lovely country,

ASIWAJU 2023

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South by Christistruth00: 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
On the day the Almighty was giving out Political Tact and Diplomacy

our dearly beloved brothers in the SE were on Sabbatical leave

and they returned with big Calabashes on the day God Almighty sharing out Commercial ability

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South by Felimax(m): 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
When we talk they call us names!
Take it from me, the South can never be united so your plea will continue to fall on deaf ears.

This fact remains the tool the North is using and will continue to use against the South.

Until we are thoroughly beating at least for a few decades ahead we will never learn what the church learnt that made her the strongest institution in the world and when I say the church I mean the Roman Catholic Church.

For now, presidency goes to the North. We must rescue Nigeria from the shackles of APC.
Re: Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South by menstrualpad: 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
Christistruth00:
On the day the Almighty was giving out Political Tact and Diplomacy

our dearly beloved brothers in the SE were on Sabbatical leave

and they all returned on the day Almighty decided to share out Commercial ability with his

long tape rule
Lol

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South by menstrualpad: 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Felimax:
When we talk they call us names!
On Tinubu's Mandate We Stand!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South by Felimax(m): 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
menstrualpad:

On Tinubu's Mandate We Stand!

You are ok to support who you deem fit but I cannot support Tinubu at the moment. If I do I should be stoned to death for I will be worst than the devil.

Atiku has 2023 not because I like him personally but for a fact, he is the most prepared.
Re: Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South by NothingDoMe: 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
ElSudani:
Igbos must align with Yoruba to elect Tinubu. Tinubu is a far better administrator than Obi.
Tinubu is too old and senile. And no he's not a better administrator. The Caverton contract he got during Jonathan Era has collapsed under bad management.
Re: Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South by bjdon: 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
Its really simple. Either the North continue to rule or an Igbo person is president. I am not Ibo, I am Edo, normally I should be closer to the SW due to historical connections, but there is no way I can support injustice. The SE supported Obasanjo, even over their own son Ojukuwu. The SE supported GEJ even over their own son, Orji Kalu. The SE have PAID THEIR DUES for southern prisedency, now it's the turn of the rest of the south to suuprt them. The SW has had the presidency for 8 years and the vice prisedency for 8 years, it's obscene for the SW to know want to rule again.
Untill the SW get this simple fact into their heads the SS/SE will either support a SE president or Northern President. Thje gale of defections hitting APC in the North, should be the clear sign to the SW, that the north will never support them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South by Yoruba1stson: 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
What an insult.... Yoruba will never align with nyamiris, never

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South by Yoruba1stson: 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

A lot of Yorubas living in the South West are not even aware that Many Northerners have seriously begun to generate interest in Peter Obi as a result of his widespread popularity on social media, the Press and the various rallies being held in his favour.

An average Northerner now talks of Atiku and Obi than any other candidate as the eligible aspirants running for President.

Visit the streets of any Northern State in Nigeria now, its Atiku first and Obi second (Even Kwankwaso is not so much on their minds again). When you ask most Muslims in the North about voting for Tinubu's ambition, they will tell you "When they are not mad, how will they vote for someone that is sick? The Northern Christians will tell you they cannot vote for someone that did a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

The truth is that Peter Obi is the only Candidate from the South that now has the capacity to influence and bring power back to the South.

Tinubu cannot have the same organic show of love and passion that Peter Obi can generate among Northerners.

Its time for the Yorubas still supporting Tinubu's ambition to drop tribal sentiments aside and do what will be in the interest of Nigeria and the next generation.

I've heard some Yoruba persons say 'They can never vote for Igbo'. That is the height of a myopic, short sighted and archaic mentality that will keep Nigeria a backward nation.

Whether you like it or not, Peter Obi will be accepted by most Northerners than Tinubu.

May God continue to bless and protect jagaban of africa
BAT23 is a done deal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
What an insult.... Yoruba will never align with nyamiris, never

A Yoruba man will not be President in 2023.
It means power will go back to the North and if God wills, it may go to the South East
Re: Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South by Yoruba1stson: 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
bjdon:
Its really simple. Either the North continue to rule or an Igbo person is president. I am not Ibo, I am Edo, normally I should be closer to the SW due to historical connections, but there is no way I can support injustice. The SE supported Obasanjo, even over their own son Ojukuwu. The SE supported GEJ even over their own son, Orji Kalu. The SE have PAID THEIR DUES for southern prisedency, now it's the turn of the rest of the south to suuprt them. The SW has had the presidency for 8 years and the vice prisedency for 8 years, it's obscene for the SW to know want to rule again.
Untill the SW get this simple fact into their heads the SS/SE will either support a SE president or Northern President. Thje gale of defections hitting APC in the North, should be the clear sign to the SW, that the north will never support them.

North can continue to rule this country forever, we don't give a fvck but we will make sure no nyamiri smell aso rock

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South by Yoruba1stson: 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

A Yoruba man will not be President in 2023.
It means power will go back to the North and if God wills, it may go to the South East
North can continue to rule this country but yeebow, never

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South by duro4chang(m): 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
Igbo must align with yoruba now now

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
North can continue to rule this country but yeebow, never

What will you do to yourself if Peter Obi wins?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South by Yoruba1stson: 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

What will you do to yourself if Peter Obi wins?
A cow has a better chance that the idiot you are supporting, piter Obidient can only win on social media

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South by Josegun(m): 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
Must..
Re: Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South by tiger28: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
Seeeeeeeee NEW Format!!!!!!!

HOW can I support Ppl that were shouting "Burn the Zoo" JUST few months ago?

Una eyes go clear AFTER Elections!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South by goshikid: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
grin Una the craze... Na now una want sabi align, no be yoruba cowards again abi ewu Hausa... All this emeka self

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South by babyfaceafrica: 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
After all the abuse abi

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South by floret23(f): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Next time don't use the word 'Yorubas'. Use Tinubu and his surpporters instead. Don't insult Obidient Yorubas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
floret23:
Next time don't use the word 'Yorubas'. Use Tinubu and his surpporters instead. Don't insult Obidient Yorubas.

Noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South by floret23(f): 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Noted
Thank you.
Re: Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South by techWriter3: 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nigerians s must align with Nigerians s to election politicians
Re: Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
bjdon:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Yorubas Must Align With Igbos To Bring Power Back To South by Sonyboom: 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
My brother to you your own. The day I support Peter Obi as president of Nigeria make God take my life instead. I'd rather vote Umahi or Obiano who I can point to the projects n achievement if I ever date to vote an Igbo.

That Pandora Criminal you want to force down Nigeria throat may it not be well with the two of u

Felimax:

You are ok to support who you deem fit but I cannot support Tinubu at the moment. If I do I should be stoned to death for I will be worst than the devil.

Atiku has 2023 not because I like him personally but for a fact, he is the most prepared.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Or Obi Should Win.. Tinubu Is A Big NO. / Twitter User, @obiflagboy's Labour Party Flag Forcefully Taken By Thugs In Lagos / 2023: I Have Been Warned Not To Read Outside The Scipt..Tinubu(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.