Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) (52757 Views)

Governor Seyi Makinde Campaigns For Jegede In Akure (Photos) / Akeredolu Visits Face Mask Production Center In Akure (Photos) / Ondo State Agog As Governor Akeredolu Returns To Akure (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) by Figliomi: 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
And no local news station even showed or read it the news bulletin. Agbododians smiling with their 1k
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) by stancydg: 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
Truthday:

Show me the governor in the rally. I live in Akure. And I saw obi rally on Saturday. I saw with my eyes. Obi can't come 5th. Those there are mainly igbo in the state. They're very much but still can't beat Akure population. Look at that numbers.

Ego knows there's someone called obi in Irele,oda, okitipupa, ore, Ondo ?? So funny. The governor has done well and has large support. They'll definitely vote APC

Ogbeni, I am yoruba and I saw the obidients rally last Saturday in Akure. I joined them from Ade super hotel side to road block. The crowd was 3 times that of bats today and well coordinated to reduce hold up.

Akeredolu wey no pay salary and turned Akure to dirty city, something none of his predecessors achieved, na him do well? We ain't voting Apc. He knows, hence his begging recently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) by diplomat058(m): 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
Just to pass a point, you resorted to insult all because of pandora that will come a distant third? Nothing dey ur pangolo head, believe me

Zakiushenry:
Ode, Didinrin, mumu, so tribalism has eaten your Heart, I'm a yoruba man, but I want best for all of us

3 Likes

Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) by Michaeltwealth: 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
SAME PEOPLE GO STILL COME OUT FOR OBI RALLY NAWA O

Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) by BurialGround: 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
Just look at their faces.

Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) by Sonyboom: 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
Sebi all igbos are billionaire yet Ifesinachi Ekedilichukwu Chisco ABC Ekesons Ifesinachi GUO GIG peace n other do not stop loading Igbo refugees from Alaigbo to this same Yoruba land.

Iliveforever:

No wonder some gullible Yorubas are completely poor and has resorted to skull mining, yahoo Yahoo/ritualism to survive.

Keep selling your future but I’m very sure next year , reasonable yorubas will tell you enough is enough

4 Likes

Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) by EndsarsReloaded: 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
Iliveforever:

Look at how ur king is been dragged like a baby

Just look at how the man was dragging him with left hand as if tinubu was a goat cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) by Khaysee: 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
Vote not fight choose ur candidate
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) by kevwemike: 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Old fools because of money, selling their generation
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) by veeceesynergy: 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
If this is all Tinubu could gather in Akure, a SW state with all his money, he should just withdraw from the race to avoid National embarrassment
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) by okorogodwin4(m): 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
Paid urchins dancing owambe to collect share of the bullion van loot
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) by bewla(m): 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
PandoraObi:
collect ham, see their faces, they are not in Igbo land that can massacre them like mere cockroaches
Obi is youth Tinubu na rent

Sons of amadioha

Oloriburuku

We labour to put Jonathan yorubas
While them sleep Igbos

We labour to put Buhari yorubas while them sleep Igbos

Now that our sacrifice is about to be harvest who won chuk head
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) by tctrills: 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
lhordspy:
Zombiedients Miscreants right now
Even in Akure, Tinubu can not gather a bigger crowd than obi. This is interesting.
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) by Okhuadams(m): 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
Iliveforever:

90% are civil servants forced out to go and join by the governor.
10% said we must partake in tinubu’s drug money.
funny enough ure part of the 10% make sure your money reach ur hand

1 Like

Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) by nwosu1982: 12:08am On Sep 14, 2022
Remember ur support wen evil will fall on u , don't cry
Yoruba1stson:
BATified people, may God continue to bless you all
--
--
200 people go do rally, those brainless ipob pigs supporting Obidient go talk shey nah 10million people dey march for their new lord and saviour, all i know is that ipob pigs go cry blood come 2023 after we don disgrace piter obidunce....
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) by Bayyajidda(m): 12:11am On Sep 14, 2022
PandoraObi:
go and rent your own, abi mynd44

Stylisjly calling your henchman to come help you slay your oppressors, right?
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) by ribbit: 12:29am On Sep 14, 2022
PoliciaNLand:

Rule 2
is your name obituary or did he quote you?

infact you deserved to be banned for derailing the thread
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 12:38am On Sep 14, 2022
PandoraObi:
Pepper them, pepper them ooo

https://www./3018748871770969/permalink/3234624353516752/
Contrast these old tired faces with the vibrant youths that do turn up for Obi
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 12:43am On Sep 14, 2022
PandoraObi:

Cry cry baby crying out to Mynd44 to come to his rescue grin grin
Reality is that ,ask around Tinubu is the most disliked politician up North.
Down SE,SS APC is like an abomination already.
It is the end of the road for APC even Mynd44 or you can't change it.
If you dey use suffer clean mouth na your own palava be dat to sensible Nigerians APC is a disaster and must be crushed to save Nigeria.
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) by Emperorx: 12:48am On Sep 14, 2022
Iliveforever:

90% are civil servants forced out to go and join by the governor.
10% said we must partake in tinubu’s drug money.
This Adamu is not a nice some one see the way he holding tinubu as if tinuba is his last born
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) by Str8talk21: 12:50am On Sep 14, 2022
This rally is mostly made up of the elderly while that of Peter Obi rally is mostly made up of youths and middle-aged Nigerians of which going by INEC's database, the these two categories of voters are more in numbers than that of the elderly, so tell me where does Tinubu's urchins intend to get massive votes come 2023 ?
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) by adetayo234: 1:05am On Sep 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Zombiedients Miscreants right now

Oga, the rent a crowd industry is still functional. Anyone with money can rent ten million people to do rally. grin

These guys got paid to do the rally, but Peter Obi didn't pay anyone for rally.

One is money induced, while the other is free will.

Tinubu can never have true followers, only followers that are after his money.
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) by adetayo234: 1:08am On Sep 14, 2022
PandoraObi:
collect ham, see their faces, they are not in Igbo land that can massacre them like mere cockroaches

Oga, any morally rotten dog can rent a large crowd with money.

I dare Tinubu to not pay anyone for rally. grin let's see how he will win without financial inducement. Dem no born am. grin
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) by adetayo234: 1:10am On Sep 14, 2022
PandoraObi:

Peter Obi doesn't need rented crowd. We follow out of free will. grin

Tinubu must rent a crowd and bribe voters before he can win.

You are campaigning for a morally rotten dog, Shettima's place holder. grin

1 Like

Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) by adetayo234: 1:12am On Sep 14, 2022
PandoraObi:
Bitterness and hatred have dealt severely with you, go and count again, they are 11½

So, how much crowd did Tinubu rent in Akure?
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) by adetayo234: 1:13am On Sep 14, 2022
ObituaryYebo:
grin Hypertension for Obituary

Tinubu rents crowd, while people follow Peter Obi out of free will.

There's a difference.

The obituary you desire will happen to you and your family members this year. Amen
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) by Billygee2u: 3:00am On Sep 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:
grin out of shame they resort to hidden their faces tongue
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) by Billygee2u: 3:00am On Sep 14, 2022
greatiyk4u:
Rented
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) by GardenOfGod(m): 3:15am On Sep 14, 2022
PandoraObi:
Still old thiefs as usual... No youths in their number!
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:03am On Sep 14, 2022
greatiyk4u:
Rented
They are not rented though.
But them no reach 500
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) by infogeneral: 4:15am On Sep 14, 2022
These are real free people, who are free to walk the street, who are free to open thier shops anyday.
Re: Rally For Bola Tinubu In Akure (Photos) by Electrochemistry(m): 4:51am On Sep 14, 2022
Dead on arrival, APC must fall!
We need a new beginning
We need to overhaul the system
We need a complete departure from the past
An ugly past replete with incompetence, bribery, corruption, Islamization and Fulanization undertones, ethno-religious sentiment, nepotism, kidnapping, terrorism, banditry, skull mining, Inflation, ASUU strike, deprivation, unemployment, intimidation, economic hardship and lots more.
We must change the 'werey' change.
Burn the 'yeye' brooms!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ben Ayade Loses Senatorial Primary Election (Pix) / Check Out The Easter Card Presented To Mr President, GEJ And His Wife [photos] / Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.