Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Peter Obi Didn't Visit Oyo State This Week - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Didn't Visit Oyo State This Week (509 Views)

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / Peter Obi Didn't Congratulate Pastor Adeboye Because He Is Yoruba / APC: Tinubu Didn't Visit Obasanjo For Endorsement. It Was A Peace Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Didn't Visit Oyo State This Week by Hallams(m): 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
I saw a thread on the frontpage about Peter visiting Oyo state Governor
https://www.nairaland.com/7330510/oyo-state-governor-makinde-welcomes. I initially saw the thread yesterday and I chose to ignore it because I knew the pictures were old pictures. I was surprised the mod pushed the thread to frontpage without verifying. The pictures attached to the thread are old pictures taken on the 19th August, 2021 when Peter Obi visited Oyo state with the governing board of Dominican University. The mod should please remove the thread from frontpage

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Visit Oyo State This Week by Pauldollars(m): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hallams:
https://www.nairaland.com/7330510/oyo-state-governor-makinde-welcomes. I initially saw the thread yesterday and I chose to ignore it because I knew the pictures were old pictures. I was surprised the mod pushed the thread to frontpage without verifying. The pictures attached to the thread are old pictures taken on the 19th August, 2021 when Peter Obi visited Oyo state with the governing board of Dominican University. The mod should please remove the thread from frontpage

The OP who posted it didn't post any date.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Visit Oyo State This Week by Totilopussylick(m): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
It doesn't matter tongue
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Visit Oyo State This Week by Akurakambe(m): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
So what's your problem with the post? Painment everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Visit Oyo State This Week by AdamuKD: 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
grin
Una go soon die of heart break zombies

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Visit Oyo State This Week by Sergio103(m): 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
cool

I will be back on this thread

But woe unto you urchin if the post was edited and replaced with the picture.

You will be banned!!!

Modified...Have checked makinde's official handle and the post is actually 2021.

It's either Obi visited and maybe didn't take a picture, but the over enthusiast people around has to just credit a picture of him and Makinde to the visit.

Or....

The post that hit front page was deliberately created as to bounce back later and put more leverage to the newly founded pleasure receptory nerves in urchins of calling Obi a "lier".
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Visit Oyo State This Week by goatandyam: 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
grin it must be that stupid Mynd 4uck 4uck.

Very stupid moderator. grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Visit Oyo State This Week by PresidObi: 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
This even makes me love Peter Obi more, so he visited Oyo state in 2021, on an off cycle year when other presidential hopefuls were sleeping in foreign countries?

Peter Obi is a real leader. I am liking this man more everyday.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Visit Oyo State This Week by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hallams:
Obi is very close to Makinde

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Visit Oyo State This Week by Felabrity: 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
I noticed it was an old picture

These mods are getting lazy

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Visit Oyo State This Week by Moh247: 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
Him Tu Lie people sef

Abeg no kill person with lamba

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Visit Oyo State This Week by Sergio103(m): 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
Moh247:
Him Tu Lie people sef

Abeg no kill person with lamba

I didn't remember seeing the post of "Obi visiting Makinde" in any of Obi's official handles.....in fb,IG, Twitter.

So why this??

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Visit Oyo State This Week by Moh247: 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
Sergio103:

I didn't remember seeing the post of "Obi visiting Makinde" in any of Obi's official handles.....in fb,IG, Twitter.

So why this??

Tell the man who is his spokesperson to do his job and not let Ipob propagandists ruin him

(1) (Reply)

Atiku, Wike In Court Over Legality Of PDP Primaries / 2023 Pre-campaign Poll Puts Peter Obi In 87.9% Lead; Tinubu, 8.5%; Atiku, 1.8% / Picture: What Could The Labor Party Be Sharing To This Women In The North?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.