Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,485 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Picture: What Could The Labor Party Be Sharing To This Women In The North? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: What Could The Labor Party Be Sharing To This Women In The North? (522 Views)

How Possible Will This Alliance With Kwankwaso And Labour Party Be! / Peter Obi's Supporters Are Destroying The Labor Party. / Peter Obi: Factions In Labor Party Leadership Threaten Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: What Could The Labor Party Be Sharing To This Women In The North? by trutharena: 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
What could labor part be sharing to these women in the North?

Rice
Soap
Other Food?

CC: Mynd44 Lalasticala

2 Likes

Re: Picture: What Could The Labor Party Be Sharing To This Women In The North? by Qtrpst4: 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
Labour no dey give shishi,

You should be bothered of what druggie will give to the people as that is all he can do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: What Could The Labor Party Be Sharing To This Women In The North? by Sialiah: 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
shocked shocked grin
Re: Picture: What Could The Labor Party Be Sharing To This Women In The North? by LadyExcellency: 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
Fresh Palm Oil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: What Could The Labor Party Be Sharing To This Women In The North? by trutharena: 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
These Northerners should take everything Obi Pandora and his Obituary supporters are sharing.

They will labor in vain. We will collect their food and still vote our conscience.

We no dey give Shishi in the mud.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture: What Could The Labor Party Be Sharing To This Women In The North? by trutharena: 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Labour no dey give shishi,

You should be bothered of what druggie will give to the people as that is all he can do

We will collect everything from labor party and still vote Tinubu.

Abeg come Abia and share soap ooo. The kerosene we got from Ikpeazu don finish.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture: What Could The Labor Party Be Sharing To This Women In The North? by LadyExcellency: 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
trutharena:
These Northerners should take everything Obi Pandora and his Obituary supporters are sharing.

They will labor in vain. We will collect their food and still vote our conscience.

We no dey give Shishi in the mud.

Not when it's sponsored by uncles, relatives, and women leaders.
Re: Picture: What Could The Labor Party Be Sharing To This Women In The North? by Iliveforever(m): 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
trutharena:

We will collect everything from labor party and still vote Tinubu.

Abeg come Abia and share soap ooo. The kerosene we got from Ikpeazu don finish.

Look this agdado urchins misbehaving
Re: Picture: What Could The Labor Party Be Sharing To This Women In The North? by Nyamuri: 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
I thought Pandora said he doesn't give shishi.. another lamba

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture: What Could The Labor Party Be Sharing To This Women In The North? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
Whatever,since they are grateful...it must be something great!

1 Like

Re: Picture: What Could The Labor Party Be Sharing To This Women In The North? by trutharena: 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jennifer663:
Whatever,since they are grateful...it must be something great!

Abeg are you going to share the palm oil to reach my side too?
Re: Picture: What Could The Labor Party Be Sharing To This Women In The North? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
This people are too greedy o,noting use to full their eyes,peter obi please stop
Re: Picture: What Could The Labor Party Be Sharing To This Women In The North? by Totilopussylick(m): 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
trutharena:

Abeg are you going to share the palm oil to reach my side too?

Is this not more important than agbado tongue
Re: Picture: What Could The Labor Party Be Sharing To This Women In The North? by BurialGround: 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nyamuri:

He's not only the father of all liers but also chronic deceiver.

Re: Picture: What Could The Labor Party Be Sharing To This Women In The North? by BurialGround: 10:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nyamuri:

He's not only the father of all liers but also a chronic deceiver.

Re: Picture: What Could The Labor Party Be Sharing To This Women In The North? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
As long as they appriciated it
No problem
Re: Picture: What Could The Labor Party Be Sharing To This Women In The North? by Sonyboom765: 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
Wahala Peter Peter Obi life don pafuka.
He thinks he is campaigning against dead brain igbo with his we no de share shii n na individual effort as if bribing electorates should be company effort.

Anyway he can be dragging the president of Ipob with Kanu sha make dem de trade their bigotry together.
Re: Picture: What Could The Labor Party Be Sharing To This Women In The North? by trutharena: 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Is this not more important than agbado tongue

Agbado is more better ooo.

Jagaban is defaulting in bringing me agbado, can I get one from the largesse of Obituary supporters?

Abeg dey share this goodies reach my side o
Re: Picture: What Could The Labor Party Be Sharing To This Women In The North? by Pandev(m): 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
'we no dey give shishi' in the mud

(1) (Reply)

See Reactions As Imo State Man Decides To Name His First Son Alaba Bola Tinubu / I See Tinubu In 4th Position In Next Year's Presidential Election / Wow! See How Eko Atlantic City Looks Like Now In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.