Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,903 members, 7,852,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

What Is The Biggest Problem Nigeria Has. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Biggest Problem Nigeria Has. (688 Views)

Dangote Is Nigeria's Biggest Problem He Has Bought Aso Rock / What Is The Biggest Problem Facing Nigeria? / Describe Nigeria's Biggest Problem In One Word! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Biggest Problem Nigeria Has. by 77ken: 11:20am On Aug 11, 2011
We all think we think what`s best for Nigeria as a nation, nairalanders if you were made the president of this nation for 6 years what will you aim to achieve.
In one sentence.
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem Nigeria Has. by Antiscam1: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2011
electricity is d great problem.I mean absence of electric power grin
fix dis problem and watch nigeria over take US and china in ten years i bet u! grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem Nigeria Has. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2011
[size=50pt]POWER[/size]
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem Nigeria Has. by russellino: 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2011
Simple. The cabal system of government we've been plagued by since the 1960's. Solve that and you solve problems of power, roads, corruption etc
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem Nigeria Has. by PointB: 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2011
Tribalism.
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem Nigeria Has. by tushutt(m): 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2011
Anti-scam:

electricity is d great problem.I mean absence of electric power grin
fix dis problem and watch nigeria over take US and china in ten years i bet u! grin

Lazy thinking
if thats the case southafriva should have overtaken them by now undecided

@topic
the only problem in this country is the corrupt and selfish leaders we have i believe we have everything else
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem Nigeria Has. by ektbear: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2011
Electricity.

Add a poll?
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem Nigeria Has. by aljharem3: 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2011
electricity
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem Nigeria Has. by BigMeat2: 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2011
Corruption - if taken care off in all level of government, sanity can be restored and huge developmental progress will be achieved in little time.
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem Nigeria Has. by blacksta(m): 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2011
@ the moment -it is an inept president - - solve that and a lots of our problems rectify themselves
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem Nigeria Has. by efisher(m): 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2011
E-L-E-C-T-R-I-C-I-T-Y! The rest na jara.
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem Nigeria Has. by Sunofgod(m): 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2011
Nigerians - cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan The Anti-hero - By Sam Omatseye / Arms Proliferation In Libya, A Risk To Nigeria? / Africa Needs Security As First Priority Before Anything.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.