Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,788 members, 7,841,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Unemployed LAUTECH Graduate Who Demanded Refund Of School Fees Receives N500k - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unemployed LAUTECH Graduate Who Demanded Refund Of School Fees Receives N500k (193 Views)

LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day / First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unemployed LAUTECH Graduate Who Demanded Refund Of School Fees Receives N500k by Jenniferchuma10: 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
Copied from trendinghub.ng

Oludare Alaba, the unemployed Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) graduate who went viral for demanding repayment of his fees receives N500k from his Alumni Association .

It would be recalled that the man had stormed the institution demanding his school fees since he couldn’t secure a job with his certificate. In a subsequent interview, the Ladoke alumnus had explained that it was because of the hard conditions of his life that had made him do such.

In a new development, Mr Oludare Alaba has revealed via his Facebook page that he has received a cheque of 500k from the school’s alumni.

He wrote: “I hereby seize this medium to express my deep appreciation to the Global Body of LAUTECH Alumni as outstandingly led by the President, Hon. Onilede Solomon popularly known as LIMO, the Board of Trustees, and the Oyo State Chapter of the Association for their presentation of the #500,000 cheque to me.

May Almighty God continue to be with you and all members of the Association for their show of love and support. I thank you, once again.

Copied from �https://www.trendinghub.ng/unemployed-lautech-graduate-who-demanded-refund-of-school-fees-receives-n500k/ | TrendingHub.ng

Re: Unemployed LAUTECH Graduate Who Demanded Refund Of School Fees Receives N500k by TheWorldNearEnd(f): 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
The guy knew what he was doing.
That is how people get favour in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU: Buhari Meets With Pro-chancellors Of Varsities, Promises Further Consultat / FPNO Courses And Requirements 2022/2023(federal Poly Nekede) / Oke Ogun Polytechnic Publishes The 2022/2023 Session Admission Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.