Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

How Sensitive Are The Dead In The Morgue? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Sensitive Are The Dead In The Morgue? (253 Views)

31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State / Father Charles Okeke-Odogwu Found Dead In His Car In Anambra (Photos) / What Does Matthew 8:22 Mean By "Let The Dead Bury Their Own Dead"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Sensitive Are The Dead In The Morgue? by vickybby(m): 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
Great Friends bear me out....
Have been searching for an answer to this quesion,until recently,i had an encounter with a midwife who came visiting,hear her true to life encounter,somehow,we might learn from her ordeal...
It was getting dark already,i was still waiting to serve his dinner,before i slept off...after all non can cheat nature.......can't tell how long i have slept,what i saw next baffled me....He rushed in shaken with cold and reqested to be covered with blanket immidiately,at first,wasn't willing to buy the idea,because he has three pices of suit on,but vibration increased,had no option than to rushed into the bedroom,before coming back,met him already lying on the parlour's three-seater,immeditely,i covered him,and woked up!
What a dream?.....i mutered to myself,trying to recalled every ordeal i had.It was a clear dream with deep interpretation.
It is almost three months now after the death of my late husband pastor who has been in the mortuary and with that dream,i called the attention of my children and that was how the burial date was fixed for my late husband
Hope you will agree with me,that in the southeast,this practise of keeping the corpses in the morgue has become tradition. Sometimes,it stays as long as 4 years,or more than that,either, according to the finacial strength of the family, in other cases ,family indifferences triger the corpses to linger in the morgue.
Moreso,some family who are finacially boyance may want to out do other families,in
burial rites ceremony, may cause corspes in the morgue, pending when their heart expections are met.
Let's go back to the main reason of this post....from the episode of the midwife under discussion,are corpses really sensitive in the mortuary?
Do we believe if corpse were that sensitive,many won't be staying more than necessary in the morgue?
Really am getting a bit confused,the reason i needs a real spirit fill christian contribution.
For as far as this encounter with this midwife testimony is concerned,i am of the opinion that corpses are sensitive in the morgue,so what happens to others who don't react,when kept in the morgue more than necessary
You must believe me,something is really missing ,that needs getting it right again.
Really,the southeast needs to wake up to reality,we can't continue pushishing the dead after departure,don't you think so?
Re: How Sensitive Are The Dead In The Morgue? by cornelboy(f): 12:56am On Sep 14, 2022
The dead are not sensitive.
When someone dies, he remains unconscious for eternity.

For example Jesus was unconscious in the grave for three days. He regained consciousness when God raised him back to life
Re: How Sensitive Are The Dead In The Morgue? by Kobojunkie: 4:54am On Sep 14, 2022
vickybby:
Let's go back to the main reason of this post....from the episode of the midwife under discussion,are corpses really sensitive in the mortuary?
Do we believe if corpse were that sensitive,many won't be staying more than necessary in the morgue?
Really am getting a bit confused,the reason i needs a real spirit fill christian contribution.
For as far as this encounter with this midwife testimony is concerned,i am of the opinion that corpses are sensitive in the morgue,so what happens to others who don't react,when kept in the morgue more than necessary
You must believe me,something is really missing ,that needs getting it right again.
Really,the southeast needs to wake up to reality,we can't continue pushishing the dead after departure,don't you think so?
So let me get this straight. This woman had a dream and when she woke up, she interpreted it to mean that a corpse that had been lying in the morgue for over 3 months was somehow cold? Would the corpse have felt less cold if it had been buried, or what? undecided

Punishing the dead after departure? Are you certain you even understand what it means for an individual to to dead at all? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Woman, Learn From Deborah! / Astral Projection For Seekers / S.H.A.P.E (5)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.