Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,897 members, 7,866,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

Talk To Your Kids About Sex Parents. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Talk To Your Kids About Sex Parents. (178 Views)

Would You Be Comfortable Having The Sex Talk With Your Kids? / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) / How To Talk To Your Kids About: Online Safety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Talk To Your Kids About Sex Parents. by Wittyglam(f): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hello everyone.

I made a post yesterday and some of the relies I got on that post was sad. The post is about a 16years old girl who went for family planning so she will be able to have sex with her boyfriend freely, you can check out the story on my profile.

Sex is one thing parents should start talking to their kids about at a young age to avoid such mistakes. You have to tell them about the risks of indulging in sex. The beautiful thing about sex education is as the child grow older you can go deeper.

Your 1 year old baby should start learning about parts of the body. Don’t allow society teach your kids the wrong things. Stop shying away from talking about sex.

There are also book on sex you can get it too.

(1) (Reply)

China Website Cheaper Than 1688 And The Cheapest In Mini Importation Business!!! / Kids Asking Annoying Questions,what To Do /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.