Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations (26553 Views)

EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry / Clubbing Gone Wrong As Man Order For Asun But Is Brought An Expensive AZUL (vid) / Nigerian Man Jailed In UK For Killing Defenseless Man After Clubbing. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations by Enimin: 12:00am On Sep 14, 2022
shiwex:
Rubbish.....people have invested in these clubs and you just wake up one day and ban it.
How about you get your security right. The state will only loose business to others states.

Their governor is senseless...totally senseless
Re: Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations by Proudlyomonna: 12:21am On Sep 14, 2022
Chia cheesy grin so Ondo sef wan serve Umu Okada riders breakfast too grin grin
I just dey comot from Ketu stations wey I go bail one of my old time nigga from station with 40k because him enter bike oo grin grin
Wahala for who get bike and who like to do quikie journey with bike for Lagos now oo grin
The nigga just dey speak yeye English dey se if my mechanic didn't disenchante and dissatisfy me would I be entering Okada grin
Na im I touch nigga tell am se guy calm down you be bush meat wey don already enter Hunter trap oo angry

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations by JaskanFactor: 12:22am On Sep 14, 2022
its no coincidences that in UK too they are closing down meeting places, pubs closing down due to energy inflation they say, dont see how drinking joint can use lots of energy.

But they are closing down places where people meet worldwide, as well as restricting travel.

They have something sinister planned against people, thats why they dont want people to meet, so people cant share stories once the shit gets hot.

They usually put the steps ahead befor the event, you wount know the real meaning of the steps you seeing till the event. Thats how Satan rolls.

So if they dont want people to meet anymore at this point, something dangerous up ahead

1 Like

Re: Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations by tiger28: 12:25am On Sep 14, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Ban night clubbing
All these people go just dey ban something anyhow
Just kill night life just like that

Na night men take dey turn up na
Like seriously bro...hell no
He be like na 9pm or 8pm you take dey enter bed..

you know as driving dey sweet at 3am in the night with enough alcohol for system...

You talk too much!
You are becoming a nuisance.....Get a real Job!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations by SaturnNick(m): 12:31am On Sep 14, 2022
Security men go cash out be that ooo cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations by akins088(m): 12:36am On Sep 14, 2022
See youth agitating for change. Cursed regime and you still have money to club...
Saviour6:
Night club?..so them dey ban something wey dey give some Nigerian youths joy for this cursed buhari regime
meanwhile at a cheap price DM me for your logo and Flyer design
Re: Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations by NwaliE01: 1:10am On Sep 14, 2022
This is senseless. We don't have the right security architecture to cob the insecurity. All this na gra gra.
Re: Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations by nedekid: 1:44am On Sep 14, 2022
dyera:

Isaac Fayose was assailed on his way to Lagos from Oyo. Nigerian interstate roads are no longer safe. There is 10% chance you will captured by bandits hiding in the forest along the way.

It is now a fact that travelling by road instead of by air is penny foolish pound wise. You're trying to avoid paying 100k for flight, only to end up paying N1m for ransom. Be warned.
Thanks. Guess I will just send a token in support.
Re: Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations by Sleekfingers: 2:09am On Sep 14, 2022
shiwex:
Rubbish.....people have invested in these clubs and you just wake up one day and ban it.
How about you get your security right. The state will only loose business to others states.

Nigeria is currently in a helpless situation. I am 100% in support of the governor...
The insecurities in Nigeria will that year to get it right. I mean yea..........rs
Re: Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations by drololaaof: 2:17am On Sep 14, 2022
Good move ,hope it is enforced,the night clubbers are another cause of nuisance, noise pollution, accidents of the drunken drivers ,it is where some illicit practice are perpetriated.
Re: Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations by OlujobaSamuel: 2:29am On Sep 14, 2022
I don't understand the tint permit of a thing, police already stop issuing tint permit, so you want police to start using people to chop on top tint permit abi?
Re: Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations by eeetuk(m): 2:34am On Sep 14, 2022
"The Ondo State Government has issued an order restricting nightclub activities in the 18 local government areas of the state as well as the operations of commercial motorcycle riders throughout the state."

Good law !
But the government of Ondo state needs two more things to do to make this new law relevant.
First, the government needs to ban operation of all vehicles with TINTED windows except those used by police and other security agencies. people who use tinted windows are mostly criminals. They conceal their identities.
Two, ban all commercial motorcycles, ASAP. Motorcycles are risky means of transportation. What government needs to do is to introduction public buses at subsidies prices. Why do we have a government if it cannot provide something so little as public transportation?

If these two actions are taken, the government will begin to see a strong reduction in all crimes areas of the state.
Re: Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations by indigenous234(f): 2:38am On Sep 14, 2022
Seriously, we have useless people in position of power. Always looking to the easy way out irrespective of it's consequences. Shameless and useless citizens will blindly support nonsense like this and still shamelessly utter words in support of wanting Nigeria to be civilized/developed/modern etc. Which modern country in the world does not have night life?. Even North Korea has nightlife. Useless reactionary govt that took the easy way out during COVID-19 (instead of taking the initiative to spurr productivity during the period), the Buhari govt closed the f**cking border!!!. Yes they did. Useless people. Of what use was the closure of the border at the end?.
If Nigeria miss the opportunity to a new Nigeria and effective leadership, which Peter Obi represents come 2023, Nigeria could be fast becoming a Somalia (West Africa branch).

Useless people and useless leaders.
Re: Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations by BigIyanga: 3:38am On Sep 14, 2022
nimash:
Good evening house, I'm a graduate of Linguistics Please I need a Job.
I reside in Abuja
I have experience in 2 different managerial work and 1 customer service, also work has a cashier, all in the name of survival. I can easily adapt to any kind work, because I do more of social science courses
Life after service is not easy.
I have a position for accounting manager in Lugbe Abj

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations by MemoriesAndMe: 3:40am On Sep 14, 2022
dyera:
They got no choice. Bandits have infiltrated the state. They have taken over the forest.
Interesting. Do the bandits come out of the forests at nights on their bikes to drink at the night clubs in Ondo at nights?
Just asking.
Re: Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations by kafeii123: 4:02am On Sep 14, 2022
people used their monies to open these nightclubs and bars.....why are you just deciding to close them down as if we're in afghanistern... Are you going to refund their rent. Why not beef up security..why do honest businesspeople have to suffer so needlessly
Re: Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations by everzingoo: 4:14am On Sep 14, 2022
Small time they will BAN olosho soon too and viewing centre after 7pm.....
Re: Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations by Ykc2(m): 4:28am On Sep 14, 2022
Respect some of us

Re: Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations by Desusi: 4:35am On Sep 14, 2022
I do hope you will act according to your words. It's one thing to declare a thing, and its another thing to do it.Meanwhile,we are watching you.
Re: Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations by Unrated900(m): 4:54am On Sep 14, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
In South East, we still club every weekend, twice on a Wednesday.

Yea na unknown gun men which is ipob known Dey worry una
But for west na bandit Dey worry them
Re: Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations by Unrated900(m): 4:58am On Sep 14, 2022
indigenous234:
Seriously, we have useless people in position of power. Always looking to the easy way out irrespective of it's consequences. Shameless and useless citizens will blindly support nonsense like this and still shamelessly utter words in support of wanting Nigeria to be civilized/developed/modern etc. Which modern country in the world does not have night life?. Even North Korea has nightlife. Useless reactionary govt that took the easy way out during COVID-19 (instead of taking the initiative to spurr productivity during the period), the Buhari govt closed the f**cking border!!!. Yes they did. Useless people. Of what use was the closure of the border at the end?.
If Nigeria miss the opportunity to a new Nigeria and effective leadership, which Peter Obi represents come 2023, Nigeria could be fast becoming a Somalia (West Africa branch).

Useless people and useless leaders.

See the shit you typed
Shameless and useless citizens would support them
They have made the order
So should we go out and fight them
Guy always think before u type because intellectual full here
Stop reasoning like mungo park
Re: Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations by Gentlechika(m): 5:05am On Sep 14, 2022
Skyfornia:
The okada ban is not easy but I must confess, driving in Lagos without any sight of okada is fun and exciting. Na keke be the next..
pass me ur dealer contact I wah Cheeck something
Re: Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations by jubrilELsudan: 5:30am On Sep 14, 2022
ODE MUMU

LIKE SEY NA NITE THEM BANDITS AND BOKOHARAM AND ISWAP DEY ALWAYS OPERATE

Re: Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations by olasquare: 5:36am On Sep 14, 2022
Reading this brings me to my usual believe we lack critical thinking as a people. Fone there are security issues in the state, banning this and that just any how isn't the solution. And some actions rather embolden the terrorist because those actions depicts fear, which is the major objective in the operations of these criminals. Instill fear in them so much that they bend at any command you give them. I think ban on night clubbing depicts fear on the part of the government...and is drifting the state to the angle evildoers want them to be. The security situation in Nigeria has warrant that state governments with the federal should make laws that allows for private detectives and security to bear certain level of arms, and companies engaging them To support the police. No doubt the police and army are trying but they have been overstretched. They need private detectives, and security personnel to assist in the security brouhaha. All the state government needs to do is have all registered clubs beef up security in there premises, advice clubbers on movements, etc. As for the okada ban I think that is ok Cos the bike is one of the easiest logistics for the terrorist.
Re: Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations by Traplord09: 5:42am On Sep 14, 2022
Woow Shok.....

I hope there arenot trying to Ben Igbo business...
Or are d trying to Islamabad the states

Re: Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations by jehoha696(m): 5:55am On Sep 14, 2022
Old men with gray brain,so watin him special adviser on security mataz fit cum up with b diz,naija naw really THE MORE YOU LOOK,THE LESS YOU SEE,dey juz comot fud from some pple mouth,all the pple wey we get as leaders majority of dem naw chaff full dem brain.
Re: Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:00am On Sep 14, 2022
Anything to checkmate the misconduct of lawbreakers is welcome.
Re: Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations by ZombieSlayer1: 6:04am On Sep 14, 2022
DOTian:
The way myopic administrators mess up businesses in this country is just painful to watch ..

Night life helps to keep the economy of cities running. Instead of putting security measures in check to protect folks at night, lazy administrators would rather stop everything without considering business owners.

That was how Obiano banned folks from building more than 4 floors in Onitsha, simply because a five storey building under construction collapsed!
That's what we get when we elect foolish people into power
Re: Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations by Patriotsleague: 6:05am On Sep 14, 2022
Ban okada, life is better than Okada.
Re: Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations by ZombieSlayer1: 6:06am On Sep 14, 2022
OlujobaSamuel:
I don't understand the tint permit of a thing, police already stop issuing tint permit, so you want police to start using people to chop on top tint permit abi?
I just weak

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Fake Policemen Arrested In Lagos (Photo) / Police Arrest Gang Leader Who Killed Pregnant Woman, Three Others In Bayelsa / 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.