Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? (68484 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? / What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? / Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by samfrancis1(m): 10:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
nedu666:

Which osogbo. Onitsha and aba alone have more bank branches than osun state.

Onitsha and aba alone have more hotels, eateries, industries ( small and medium-sized), businesses, estates, markets, schools than osogbo. Oshogb is a glorified village
wonder how you people come up with this things and boastfully say it out like it was verified.. anyway I wouldn’t be mad thag you’re lying.. it’s something you inherit… how many be the whole of Anambra state self?
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by samfrancis1(m): 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
Skyview01:

Where is the video you made?
I swear I deleted cause it was taking more space on my phone .. and I couldn’t even post here cause sometimes back then when I tried to cause it was larger than what I can attach…. Then it wasn’t for the purpose of shaming anyone though.. wanted to have it here so we all could see what we’re going through as a Nigerian
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Mjshexy(f): 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Freezby2020:

LOKOJA, LOKOJA AND LOKOJA

THAT IS THE WORST OF ALL THE STATE CAPITALS IN NIGERIA.
You can say that again �

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by simultaneousboi(m): 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sonyboom:
Umuahia
This your statement is definitely out of sentiment and not fact. I can see that you have not been to Ai for the past 5yrs.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by HornyTave: 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
Fadafada231:

As in eh, I have to read his message again to derive what he is saying, imagine some ppl mentioning awka, enugu, abakiliki while there is some state capital in North and west that's nothing to write home about. So much hatef

I have been to Ikeja, Abk, Ibadan, Akure and Ado - Ekiti, Apart from Lagos and Ibadan, Warri is more civilised than others.
Benin is more civilised than Warri.

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by OVB123: 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
Emperordynasty:

What are the first two largest towns in Edo state..i personally belive Uromi is more developed than Ekpoma. Or I’m I wrong
Benin city and Auchi. Uromi is beautiful than Ekpoma but Ekpoma has more economic activities than Uromi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by OVB123: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
i926:
Shut up! How dare you compare Minna and Awka?
Are you normal?
Help me ask am oon?
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Grandemperor(m): 10:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:

That year when TV was in white and black colour tongue tongue tongue
It is ''black and white''. Moreover, B & W TV and photos remain(ed) relevant into this Millenium.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
samfrancis1:
I swear I deleted cause it was taking more space on my phone .. and I couldn’t even post here cause sometimes back then when I tried to cause it was larger than what I can attach…. Then it wasn’t for the purpose of shaming anyone though.. wanted to have it here so we all could see what we’re going through as a Nigerian

ok.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by ProblemChild1: 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
i926:

You need to travel more. Not from Wushishi to Minna, Minna to Bida, Minna to Bussa kind of travel.

Your argument reeks of ignorance.
I hear you. I no wan follow you argue
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by OVB123: 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

If you dey go do work or business there forget am oh. Unless you wanna do seafood business, open a retail outlet, or start a large restaurant like Kilimanjaro. Be warned. And yeah, I don't think there's such a thing as pipe borne water.

So, on to the perks of Uyo. Clean and serene environment, very good roads (unless you move to a remote unpopular village because even the villages there have good roads); electricity is okay (depends on where you're staying though); many nice places to enjoy oneself; cheap food; very very very cheap transport, I miss this one grin. This is all I can remember.
Jobs! No, no, no in that city
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Amah70: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Adegunle4:

Lol… how would they create any state like that…
E jus dey like say make dem create Agege state grin… what’s the distance between Orlu and Owerri… even the land mass is so small

Who taught you that land mass is used as yardstick to create new federating units in a country formed by diverse regions?
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by NwekereNdoki: 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
Angel55555:

Abeokuta?
Stop clowning please

Well atleast it is better than Lokoja.

But I am sure Akure will make it
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Ghedo99(m): 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
[quote author=Sonyboom Abakaliki

not my Capital
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by SugarGirl44(f): 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
christejames:
Most Nigerian so called cities are just glorified slums sprawling around...

Our govt have failed us.

We need fresh air with ObiDatti

Yeyenatu.
The same obi who couldn't transform anambra.
Stop living in denial dude.
You simply can't give what you don't have.

2 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by donbenie(m): 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
BigDick70inch:

That's jux the truth any ways.....
Did my nysc there.....
You don't know what you're saying..
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
BigDick70inch:

Hahahaha......
Tho I love live in Enugu.......

SHUT UP!!! YOU WEY DEY STAY FOR OSOGBO.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Depressed101: 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lokoja is a shame. You would think it will be great because it's called the confluent town. But very scathy
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by SugarGirl44(f): 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
there is no brown roof shotput slinging capital that can compare to any Eastern capital not even aba.....except no man's land dominated and almost colonised by igbos

Thief!
If you like pack all the refugees in your region to Lagos, it's still SW and can never be a part SE to your utmost disappointment.
Your people that were displaced around vgc are still crying that lasgovt hate them.
You and them need a gp tank for more tears to come when you're shown the way back to the cave you crawled out from.

3 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by ViceGovernor: 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
Omo9ja147:
I give it to lokoja.
Lol grin grin
That picture look like somewhere in kabawa

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by SugarGirl44(f): 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
ode post the skyline of anambra if dem born ur papa well .....this below is makoko slum dominated by Afonjas, igbos have bought most part of the island we have dominated and bought lagos .....below is the biggest slum in Africa ibadan and makoko owned and dominated by Afonjas slinging shit into each others compound grin

You keep shouting dominantion up and down.
Ain't you ashamed?
This is the same reason SA people showed you guys shege.
You're just too boastful over nothing.
Omo the person that cvrsed you ibos didn't try at all o.
You're just too daft and shameless.

4 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by tctrills: 11:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
compton11:
I hope na u go take care of the children born out of one night stand there.
None of my kids was born out of one night stand. What's your point?
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by tctrills: 11:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
spy24:

Oga homosexuality is not really banned on religious ground...

It's not natural that's the problem

Is China that's aggressive to homosexuals a Christian or Muslim country ?
Nigeria is not China. In Nigeria most people have religious reasons for supporting the ban.
Again China is not a free country so we can't find out the opinion of their citizens to know if they support the ban.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by tctrills: 11:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
Morphinne:

No sir, if I am religious, I will never respect your freedom to my own detriment. I have every right to dictate what is and what is not allowed on my land just in order to protect the sanity and sanctity of my community. This is why you wouldn’t really blame the xenophobic South Africans chasing away other Africans tagging then drug pushers. Though they were being inhumane and we all know they were just lying so they could loot but we can’t deny the fact that Nigerians (Biafrans actually) are known intercontinental drug pushers and the Nigerians selling these illicit drugs there already gave those South Africans thieves an excuse to hold on to) Like why going to other people’s country to constitute nuisance, rendering their kids useless?
So I will never let you do what you consider to be okay in your own culture on my land if it’s forbidden by the laws of my land. So when you are in Rome, you behave like Romans. For instance, drug pushing and baby factory operation is normal in Igbo culture since there’re not condemning them in strong terms, I will personally take it upon myself to end you if you ever try to render my children useless by selling drugs to them.

Your thinking is the same excuse for Boko Haram. When you begin to believe that your rights supercede others, you would do anything to take away their rights.
The whole world condemns the xenophobic south Africans even their government condemned the action. Only a hateful tribalist would support such an action. Mention one sane pubic figure that supports such evil?
Again you don't even seem to understand the argument here but I understand where you are coming from.
People like you have been poisoned with hate and tribalism mostly by your parents so it wouldn't be easy trying to make rid you of your I'll feelings.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by RighteousDemon: 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
BATified2023:
didinrin

D same oshogbo that u nyamiri are hawking gala in traffic n your girls whoring about

U think say na lie when nnamdi kanu said 99.9% of Igbo girls are prostitutes?

Oshogbo wey dey get light 247 with better road network n relative peace

Your anambra that u igbos beat your empty chest about can’t stand close

If e sure for u make we compare with verified statistics

The worst in Yoruba land is d best in Igbo land

The best of u igbos is d worst here

Your peter obi is like fayose here,if sanwo olu were to b an Igbo man he will b in d league of ojukwu n co

No b your anambra paradise b dis

They said Capital... Don't be too sentimental grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by wabashe: 12:04am On Sep 16, 2022
Toh
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by wabashe: 12:07am On Sep 16, 2022
Jashub:
Try visiting Minna , Niger state. You will think you were in 1934

You know nothing about Minna.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by compton11(m): 12:18am On Sep 16, 2022
tctrills:

None of my kids was born out of one night stand. What's your point?
I mean the children of the bitches u are supporting nah grin grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by shadrach77: 12:19am On Sep 16, 2022
Ikeja cry
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Morphinne: 12:21am On Sep 16, 2022
tctrills:

Your thinking is the same excuse for Boko Haram. When you begin to believe that your rights supercede others, you would do anything to take away their rights.
The whole world condemns the xenophobic south Africans even their government condemned the action. Only a hateful tribalist would support such an action. Mention one sane pubic figure that supports such evil?
Again you don't even seem to understand the argument here but I understand where you are coming from.
People like you have been poisoned with hate and tribalism mostly by your parents so it wouldn't be easy trying to make rid you of your ill feelings.
I’m in support of the xenophobic attacks? Read the writeup over again, I will keep praying to God to grant you that sense you’re obviously lacking so you can understand this time. Shalom wink
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Usenokpevbo: 12:22am On Sep 16, 2022
OVB123:
Benin city and Auchi. Uromi is beautiful than Ekpoma but Ekpoma has more economic activities than Uromi.
Ekpoma is bigger both in landmass and population which will translate to better economy and economic activities. Ekpoma is the third largest town in Edo state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

Five Parrots Removed From Public View For Swearing At Visitors In UK (Photos) / Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) / Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.