Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? (68556 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? / What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? / Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by StylelushMag: 12:34am On Sep 16, 2022
Obi transformed Anambra
SugarGirl44:

Yeyenatu.
The same obi who couldn't transform anambra.
Stop living in denial dude.
You simply can't give what you don't have.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by wabashe: 12:37am On Sep 16, 2022
Jashub:
Are you aware that Minna is a nucleated settlement? From Chanchaga to Maikunkele, the whole town is on one f**king line ...making it look as if it came from Usman Danfodio's era

You are ignorance about the capital. From the city gate, the first roundabout has western and eastern by-pass which both has dual carriage way of about 60km and 40km. The one line you are talking about is the dual carriage way that goes to the main city. Minna is from city gate to Bahago roundabout I.e Chanchaga LGA while Chanchaga I.e area, Maikunkele are all under Bosso LGA.

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by BigDick70inch(m): 12:42am On Sep 16, 2022
uchaymart:

Agbogugu is a village in Awgu LGA.

You did not enter Enugu, chief. Enugu is clean. The present Governor refused to continue with the works of his predecessor hence putting a pause to the development of the city. Nonetheless, Enugu is vibe and clean.

Bros I do......

there's no where I didn't know in Enugu.....

From garriki to ogbete market to eneme to holy ghost to achara layout to independent layout to mile 9 or whatever to mention few.....

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by 3seriez(m): 12:47am On Sep 16, 2022
sirpraise:
The worse capital is Dutse, Jigawa State. As if they pack people out from the state.

Most of their indigenes reside in Kano.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by BigDick70inch(m): 12:48am On Sep 16, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:

SHUT UP!!! YOU WEY DEY STAY FOR OSOGBO.

Okay.....
Even ekiti is far better Dan than yo ancient glorified village called Enugu.....

2 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by ASAPFERG1: 12:53am On Sep 16, 2022
Enugu
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by RighteousDemon: 12:59am On Sep 16, 2022
I fit follow this topic till 6am provided...

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Emmanfemcy(m): 1:06am On Sep 16, 2022
[quote author=EndsarsReloaded post=116641787]Some foolish bigots mentioned Enugu and Umuahia and Abakiliki? Only hate mixed with ignorance can make one to say such fallacy.

How many state capitals in the SW can beat these 3 cities above?

SMH.[I guess you've not travel out of southeast]
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by RICHMAN247(m): 1:32am On Sep 16, 2022
I give it to uyo.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by fantasy2018: 2:59am On Sep 16, 2022
EduBrazil1991:
I have been to 17 state capitals and Lokoja is surely the worst.

Poor development and the atmosphere is naturally UGLY and unconducive.
Is lokoja a state in nigeria
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Zombiedients: 3:33am On Sep 16, 2022
Corridon:
I'm from Ilesha.

Ijesha ni ere

Pele oooooo

Omo Owa Omo Obokun
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by amliftedhigher: 3:42am On Sep 16, 2022
BATified2023:
didinrin

D same oshogbo that u nyamiri are hawking gala in traffic n your girls whoring about

U think say na lie when nnamdi kanu said 99.9% of Igbo girls are prostitutes?

Oshogbo wey dey get light 247 with better road network n relative peace

Your anambra that u igbos beat your empty chest about can’t stand close

If e sure for u make we compare with verified statistics

The worst in Yoruba land is d best in Igbo land

The best of u igbos is d worst here

Your peter obi is like fayose here,if sanwo olu were to b an Igbo man he will b in d league of ojukwu n co

No b your anambra paradise b dis
Why hauling insults?
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by 43Ronin: 3:44am On Sep 16, 2022
BigDick70inch:

Okay.....
Even ekiti is far better Dan than yo ancient glorified village called Enugu.....

Na Ogun go shut that your dirty mouth. Enugu that is fúcking chilling Oponu werey
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by amliftedhigher: 3:45am On Sep 16, 2022
oyatz:

And Obi couldn't transform Onitsha to look like Calabar ,P/Harcourt or Warri but he is promising to transform the whole Nigeria into China and gullible youths are following him?
Na all of us go suffer if APC or PDP wins
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by inosaintmk(m): 5:04am On Sep 16, 2022
The worseest is united States in Nigeria
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Prosper91(m): 5:05am On Sep 16, 2022
I give the trophy to Lokoja. Nothing there, just rocks all over with one straight bad road that connects to Abuja.. my place Agbor looks like Dubai compared to that shit hole.
Gusau,Dutse and Makurdi are dragging second position
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by OVB123: 5:53am On Sep 16, 2022
fantasy2018:
Is lokoja a state in nigeria
You have problem with comprehension.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Bnladan(m): 6:10am On Sep 16, 2022
South- Abakaliki
North - Birnin kebbi
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by djkaneo(m): 6:12am On Sep 16, 2022
UMUAHIA!

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by djkaneo(m): 6:14am On Sep 16, 2022
I've been to Lokoja. Lokoja be like Paris where Umuahia dey.

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by PNomsule: 6:23am On Sep 16, 2022
zicoraads:

I'm guessing you're still a student, possibly FUT.

You're asking me why I travel and all? This is pointless.

Cheers and have a good evening.

Fatality grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 16, 2022
Funny how no one has mentioned makurdi in benue state
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by PNomsule: 6:43am On Sep 16, 2022
carolingian79:
Funny how no one has mentioned makurdi in benue state

That's clearly because it doesn't factor here.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by rman: 7:00am On Sep 16, 2022
If the state capital is not in close proximity to Lagos or Abuja and there are no local flights going there daily, then it may not be as developed as you assume.

Any state capital local airlines find worthy of flying into daily gives you and indication the level of development and Comercial activities there.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by emmaachile2(m): 7:04am On Sep 16, 2022
falcon01:
I've stayed in Minna and Lokoja. LOKAJA is just horrible, very dirty Place I think it's the worse in the whole of Nigeria!
Where in Lokoja did you stay?
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by emmaachile2(m): 7:06am On Sep 16, 2022
Jashub:
Top five capitals in the in the north :

Kaduna

Kano

Sokoto

Plateau (jos)

Katsina town

Bauchi before Jos
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Joclebs(m): 7:37am On Sep 16, 2022
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by tctrills: 7:45am On Sep 16, 2022
Morphinne:

I’m in support of the xenophobic attacks? Read the writeup over again, I will keep praying to God to grant you that sense you’re obviously lacking so you can understand this time. Shalom wink
I see you are withdrawing from your earlier position. That's a good thing.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by SPAMBOX7: 7:45am On Sep 16, 2022
Jashub:
Try visiting Minna , Niger state. You will think you were in 1934
grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by tctrills: 7:48am On Sep 16, 2022
compton11:
I mean the children of the bitches u are supporting nah grin grin
You obviously don't understand the topic. We are not talking about bitches here. When we start talking about bitches, then you can contribute.
And just because you seem to have forgotten your very words, let me quote.

"This is why you wouldn’t really blame the xenophobic South Africans chasing away other Africans tagging then drug pushers."

Now let's how you would deny.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply)

Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) / Five Parrots Removed From Public View For Swearing At Visitors In UK (Photos) / Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.