Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity (33888 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives The Court Of Appeal In Abuja (Pictures) / Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing / DSS Spends ₦500Million On Nnamdi Kanu’s Court Appearance - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity by Smith414: 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
Dapson73:
Only wasted destinies are supporting Pandora Obituary, (Flat headed god).
Oga Let's assume that Fashola and Ambode did nothing in Lagos and all the glory goes to Tinubu. Let's assume that Lagos is not yet the capital of Nigeria, and Tinubu built the city from the ground up. We all say thank you and may God bless you with the best of what you have done for the past 22 years in your youth. But those days are gone. Can Nigeria invite Jay Jay okocha to another world cup because he is our best midfielder? Can Nigeria invite Chioma Ajunwa to another Olympics just because she won a gold medal in the 1996 Atlanta Olympics? Truth be told, Nigerian Asiwaju is 86 years old and his days are over. let's focus on saving Nigeria's economy
Re: Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity by maestroferddi: 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
Everything is working in Peter Obi's favour...
Re: Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity by Addme: 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nice
Re: Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity by Maliqcious: 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
Dapson73:
cornhead idioto nincompoop… Agbado stinky urchin
Re: Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity by Judolisco(m): 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
workchopNG:
Sowore is stably unstable. Sometimes he's doing right to the extreme, next time he's all wrong at the extreme too.

Such a man can not be trusted with the position of the country's 001.
why!? Who u wan make we trust... D same peeps since 1999?
Re: Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity by Thonee(m): 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
I applaud Sowore for this, but if it was Obi, Rhinoceros Ormockery will quickly tag him an IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity by Coolgent(m): 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
workchopNG:
Sowore is stably unstable. Sometimes he's doing right to the extreme, next time he's all wrong at the extreme too.

You are right.
Re: Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity by SmartyPants(m): 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
ivolt:

If the bold was true, then Nigerians are one of the smartest political group in the world to
have learnt from other people's mistakes.
We already rejected blood-thirsty and corrupt "revolutionaries" before they can do much harm.

Europeans paid with millions of lives, Asians surfer millions and Middle east is still in chaos
because they trusted "revolutionaries".

Are you telling me that your understanding of history is that revolutionaries who brought about democracy, freedom and the great economic system we enjoy today, and who are revered in all the places you mentioned, is truly that we should avoid them, then okay.

You're entitled to your views.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity by stanliwise(m): 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
workchopNG:

And the ones who don’t deserve at all are there

Let Sowore be sowore

1 Like

Re: Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity by olisaEze(m): 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
undecided
Re: Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity by blessedweapon(m): 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
Thonee:
I applaud Sowore for this, but if it was Obi, Rhinoceros Ormockery will quickly tag him an IPOB.

Rhinoceros grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Vawulence haha
Re: Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity by preciousmetals: 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
Sowore is a green snake, he will go to court in solidarity to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and go to his news media outlet Sahara report and write nonsense about the IPOB, this is a real Yoruba man, two faced human being
Re: Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity by best9265: 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
Dapson73:

We love him like that
Re: Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity by ivolt: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
SmartyPants:

Are you telling me that your understanding of history is that revolutionaries who brought about democracy, freedom and the great economic system we enjoy today, and who are revered in all the places you mentioned, is truly that we should avoid them, then okay.

You're entitled to your views.
Revolutionaries bring deaths, poverty and famine not democracy, freedom or other lies they used in hoodwinking the illiterate.

They pretend to be just like regular people until they seize power, then they will rain
destruction on the "victims" they supposedly fighting for in order to cement their power.
Re: Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
Gourdoinc:
Stupid man. He wants to associate with ipob but has no issue insulting the igbo. He is wasting his time. He has no electoral value. Same as the other yoruba drug baron.

but Peter obi with 500k members have electoral value

you this utme candidate with android phone sef
Re: Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity by Gourdoinc(m): 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

but Peter obi with 500k members have electoral value

you this utme candidate with android phone sef
I taught your father in school. Know that and know peace. Little rat insulting his betters.
Re: Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
Gourdoinc:
I taught your father in school. Know that and know peace. Little rat insulting his betters.

with this your wack English, a complete fool teaching his low level IQ dummies

expecting sad east to have sense is like expecting simon Ekpa and Nnamdi KANU to preach peace in sad east
Re: Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity by Gourdoinc(m): 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

with this your wack English, a complete fool teaching his low level IQ dummies

expecting sad east to have sense is like expecting simon Ekpa and Nnamdi KANU to preach peace in sad east
low level IQ dummies .....what does that mean Mr mumu.

Expecting sad east ......what does that mean Mr oponu. A dunce whose mother birthed through anal sex. A nincompoop fathered by a theif, na you dey blow grammar to pretend to be elite ? Even in your next life, you are a nobody.

Now get off my mentions, waste of space.
Re: Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
Gourdoinc:
low level IQ dummies .....what does that mean Mr mumu.

Expecting sad east ......what does that mean Mr oponu. A dunce whose mother birthed through anal sex. A nincompoop fathered by a theif, na you dey blow grammar to pretend to be elite ? Even in your next life, you are a nobody.

Now get off my mentions, waste of space.

you're shamelessly describing the biography of that cow that birth you and you're happy

I haven't see someone as dumb like you, exhibiting your foolishness on public forum with happy mood

I won't get off your useless mentions until common sense return back to your empty head
Re: Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity by Gourdoinc(m): 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

you're shamelessly describing the biography of that cow that birth you and you're happy

I haven't see someone as dumb like you, exhibiting your foolishness on public forum with happy mood

I won't get off your useless mentions until common sense return back to your empty head
you never wash shit commot for body you dey sly your mama. Hope say she know na cow you call am for public. Everyone sabi am for public sha, but you no suppose call your mama cow.

Reason am. ASUU will soon call off the strike and dumbo like you can now come begging for money online to feed. Be patient. Meanwhile don't pick fight with your future online helper. Na hunger go kill you finish.
Re: Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
Gourdoinc:
you never wash shit commot for body you dey sly your mama. Hope say she know na cow you call am for public. Everyone sabi am for public sha, but you no suppose call your mama cow.

Reason am. ASUU will soon call off the strike and dumbo like you can now come begging for money online to feed. Be patient. Meanwhile don't pick fight with your future online helper. Na hunger go kill you finish.

look at this compound fool, you're identifying me with your family standard, I don comot university now you go still dey struggle in junior secondary sch

you're dumb and my observation on that stand regardless of your stupidity and foolishness
Re: Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity by Kobicove(m): 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
Attention seeker!
Re: Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity by Gourdoinc(m): 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

look at this compound fool, you're identifying me with your family standard, I don comot university now you go still dey struggle in junior secondary sch

you're dumb and my observation on that stand regardless of your stupidity and foolishness
which university. Werey dey disguise
Re: Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
Dapson73:

This is you in your next world

Re: Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
Gourdoinc:
which university. Werey dey disguise

did my first degree In UNAD, while you're still doing boy boy with your oga, I proceed for my second degree In Unilag

I'm not in the league of your radio Biafra listener, no be proud
Re: Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity by ridbell01(m): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
Allow kanu to rest in cell for now after the lost of Obi we will get back to him
Re: Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity by tyinfinity: 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
Where is peter obi the betrayal of Nnamdi kanu.God will judge peter obituary for betraying ojukwu and Mazi Nnamdi kanu
Re: Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity by shegz24(m): 12:55am On Sep 15, 2022
This Sowore sef... and I was just beginning to consider him.

How can you show solidarity for some one that is pushing to seperate the country yet you want to be the president of a united country?
Re: Sowore Attended Nnamdi Kanu's Court Appeal In Solidarity by Rarre: 2:10am On Sep 23, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijaw Villagers Present Governor James Ibori With Fish, Money (Throwback Photos) / Udom Emmanuel's Official Driver Impersonates The Nigeria Police / Fayose Committed A Sin By Wearing The Islamic Regalia To The Eid Ground: Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.