Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way (30817 Views)

Wendy Shay Wears Curves-Revealing Tight Outfit To Perform On Stage / John Kufuor Looking At Wendy Shay Boobs Got People Talking / Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by Unruly7(m): 7:59am On Sep 14, 2022
Shata walle go soon do video de shout
E be so e be so up and down

5 Likes

Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by SmartPolician: 8:01am On Sep 14, 2022
What do Nigerians sing?

Nigerian music lacks quality content.

I think what is working for Nigeria is that we sing in English, social media and our massive population.

For instance, when you have tens of thousands of Nigerians liking and sharing Wizkid song, social media platforms or other online forums will put it in the face of everyone. Those people won't have any other choice than to listen to it or watch it.

The only thing I like about our music is the use of rhymes - that is very commendable.

If this country finally splits, Nigerian music is likely to lose its relevance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by Bfly: 8:06am On Sep 14, 2022
The leverage is the population. You cannot fight it.

As advanced as South Africa, compared to Nigeria. They are still behind on matters that has to do with population.

‐--‐--‐‐----______________________------

Nigeria is still struggling on what that matters pls.

Let this matter rest.

1 Like

Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by donprinyo(m): 8:07am On Sep 14, 2022
The way is Igbo tribe factor.

1 Like

Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by Brian47(m): 8:08am On Sep 14, 2022
Let her move to Nigeria, she'll start making it.
Take that KuliKuli the traveller guy for example
Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by Brian47(m): 8:09am On Sep 14, 2022
SmartPolician:
What do Nigerians sing?

I think what is working for Nigeria is that we sing in English, social media and our massive population.

For instance, when you have tens of thousands of Nigerians liking and sharing Wizkid song, social media platforms or other online forums will put it in the face of everyone. Those people won't have any other choice than to listen to it or watch it.

The only thing I like about our music is the use of rhymes - that is very commendable.

There are some artists that really spits, but no one listens to them.
Take someone like MI Agaba for example.

5 Likes

Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by Goalnaldo(m): 8:10am On Sep 14, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
The other way round as in how? I have never heard any Ghanaian music in my life. That tiktok artist abi wetin b him name no dey hear 'swallow your pride' grin
We are way ahead of them but to say you have not heard any Ghanaian music is a blatant lie and delusion. "Kwaku the traveller" was from Who?
Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by emerged01(m): 8:10am On Sep 14, 2022
Simple truth! I think Ghana producers should wake up. A good musician with bad producer na rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by clothingonline(m): 8:11am On Sep 14, 2022
Our artist are making so much money on online streaming now especially those with massive audience in Europe and usa

6 Likes

Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by BigDawsNet: 8:11am On Sep 14, 2022
Ghana be like Everton

Nigeria be like Liverpool

Everton is older than Liverpool, but Liverpool is more successful than Everton

6 Likes

Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by Parachoko: 8:12am On Sep 14, 2022
SmartPolician:
What do Nigerians sing?

Trash!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by Parachoko: 8:13am On Sep 14, 2022
Brian47:

There are some artists that really spits, but no one listens to them.
Take someone like MI Agaba for example.
No mind that guy
Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by CSTRR: 8:14am On Sep 14, 2022
These ghanians hate us.

I have heard so much stories from Ghana.
Even their females are not left out.

In the commonwealth games, when Nigeria won the 4*400 metres, everybody came to congratulate the girls, the ghanians female runners who were already very near the Nigerians just turned and went back.

I saw it and I felt bad. Such bad belle.

I still don't know why we are collaborating with them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by Cypress042(m): 8:16am On Sep 14, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
The other way round as in how? I have never heard any Ghanaian music in my life. That tiktok artist abi wetin b him name no dey hear 'swallow your pride' grin

Have you heard Black sherrif's _ kweku the traveller ? if you have it's a ghanian music smiley
Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by DonBenny77(m): 8:18am On Sep 14, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
You must have heard "Tic tac from Ghana Tony tetuila from naija" "I'm in love with two women I do know which one to date"
Abi you be indomie generation?
I'm not taking sides though I be PH boy, Ghana sabi the thing too na population we dey use opress them plus that die hard attitude and hunger for more Nigerians naturally have talk about breaking boundaries Nigerians a good at that.
Ghanaians tend to be contented with what they have like they only care about their daily bread they aren't used to competing among themselves.
When I schooled in GH for like 5years naija songs didn't get into my playlist and I was entertained.
In fact it felt like I was really in a different time zone.
I listened to more meaningful music

4 Likes

Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by NnamdiN: 8:19am On Sep 14, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
who never fucck up hands in the air You didn't know it was Ghanaian. Some good artists dey gh but they have to pass through naija artists to blow unfortunately lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:20am On Sep 14, 2022
that Tic of a puss$y a$s nigga countering d lady shld eff up!

Where him dey wen d likes of Remedies, plantashu boiz, Daddy Showkey, Blackky et Al dey draw outsiders to our music?

Abi na Wizkid, Davido era him wan argue about?
cool
Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:26am On Sep 14, 2022
mike8804:
That's the truth! Same thing with Nollywood and Gollywood

Which one be gollywood again? grin grin
Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by goshen26: 8:26am On Sep 14, 2022
It is easy to select 10 good stuff out of 200,000,000 than out of 6,000,000 stuff.

If u don't Gerrit forgerrit

2 Likes

Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by SmartyPants(m): 8:28am On Sep 14, 2022
Kabirudeen25:

Afro beat has its origins in Ghanaian music
Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by DonBenny77(m): 8:31am On Sep 14, 2022
SmartPolician:
What do Nigerians sing?

Exactly I keep saying it, it's the population that the biggest advantage we will always have over ghanaians.
When I schooled in gh for 5yrs naija songs no enter my playlist.
I didn't miss Nigerian music.

1 Like

Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 14, 2022
We can arrange that, your government shows ours the way out of corruption and our musicians show yours the way to the stardom.
Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by phemmyfour: 8:31am On Sep 14, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
Few of them are trying. I love kweku the traveller
Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by rajiedreez: 8:34am On Sep 14, 2022
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actress Ini Edo Looks Classy In New Photo / Annie Idibia Stuns For Date Night(photos) / Check Out Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of Singer Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.