Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way (30821 Views)

Wendy Shay Wears Curves-Revealing Tight Outfit To Perform On Stage / John Kufuor Looking At Wendy Shay Boobs Got People Talking / Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by tommy589(m): 8:35am On Sep 14, 2022
DonBenny77:

You must have heard "Tic tac from Ghana Tony tetuila from naija" "I'm in love with two women I do know which one to date"
Abi you be indomie generation?
I'm not taking sides though I be PH boy, Ghana sabi the thing too na population we dey use opress them plus that die hard attitude and hunger for more Nigerians naturally have talk about breaking boundaries Nigerians a good at that.
Ghanaians tend to be contented with what they have like they only care about their daily bread they aren't used to competing among themselves.
When I schooled in GH for like 5years naija songs didn't get into my playlist and I was entertained.
In fact it felt like I was really in a different time zone.
I listened to more meaningful music

You are on point. They live simple life as you observed but this our confidence and zeal to excel still remains a mystery to many. I left 15 years ago,I hear they are now more pissed off at our presence than before

4 Likes

Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:37am On Sep 14, 2022
This one wants to be featured in Nigeria music's. Not a bad gesture anyways.
Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by DonBenny77(m): 8:43am On Sep 14, 2022
tommy589:

You are on point. They live simple life as you observed but this our confidence and zeal to excel still remains a mystery to many. I left 15 years ago,I hear they are now more pissed off at our presence than before
This scary, that mean more Nigerians must have landed at Nsawam prisons.
Gh is one country I enjoyed living just that the bad name and impressions some Nigerians create through fraud and criminality has made it uncomfortable for us.
Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by caprini1: 8:44am On Sep 14, 2022
Okoroawusa:
We have always been a big brother to Ghana since the British gave both countries independence.
I believe what works against Ghana is her population. It's too small. They can't beat Nigeria. It's just impossible.
Most Ghana best actors are those who work in Nigeria or have worked in Nigeria ( Van Vicker, Nadia Buhari, John Dumelo, Majid Michel, Jackie Appiah and so on).
Film in Ghana have Nigerians as producers or executive producers. It's just like Canada and U.S. The Canadian actors and musicians have to go to Hollywood to make it.

Make Dem no vex. No be anybody fault.
For taking that world cup ticket from us ,I never forgive Nigeria Super Eagles,the banter i got ,when i went to Tema for work no be here.
Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by RichAbujaGuy: 8:46am On Sep 14, 2022
Imagine, this singer left Germany to pursue her music career in Ghana. And looking at some of her pics online she has an award winning yansh. wink

Wendy Shay Husband: Is Wendy Shay Married? Published 2 months ago on July 14, 2022 By MyNewsGH

https://www.mynewsgh.com/wendy-shay-husband-is-wendy-shay-married/

"Wendy Asiamah Addo known on stage as Wendy Shay is a famous award-winning Ghanaian Afropop and Afrobeats singer.

Wendy Shay has authored and released many songs since she became known in the music industry.

Wendy Shay is also a trained nurse by profession and worked as a Midwife in the clinical field. She was working as a midwife in Germany before she moved to Ghana to pursue her music career.

Wendy Asiamah Addo was introduced and signed by Rufftown Records under Manager Bullet in 2018. Her first single was released on 1 June 2018 titled “Uber Driver”.
Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by Lucifer1419: 8:47am On Sep 14, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Fight go soon start...

Fight way don start since two days ago.

1 Like

Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by greypencils: 8:47am On Sep 14, 2022
oz4real83:
Even with our "no electricity, bad economy, bad govt, bad infrastructure, poor education and bla bla bla" status, Ghana and many other countries are still very envious of us and would want to be us, they display this envy through hatred and anger against Nigerians. Just imagine what we will be if we are able to get leadership right in this country embarassed embarassed, even the Ghanaian president will abandon his country, relocate to Nigeria and be governing his people from Nigeria cheesy cheesy grin
True talk!
Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by Patriotsleague: 8:47am On Sep 14, 2022
Ghanaians and Ipobians, have this similar trait cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by Nature33: 8:48am On Sep 14, 2022
oga na master 4 life.
Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by Stronghold91: 8:49am On Sep 14, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Fight go soon start...

Ngeria wee no fit shoe their military
might to Africa talk less to the world
Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by BeanmanX(m): 9:00am On Sep 14, 2022
Rahkman:
the new bollywood is very very big now most of their films are beginning to hit big money in the box offices, after hollywood next is bollywood in terms of money spinning and popularity
I concur,,, Bollywood movie industry are taking the industry very serious now,,,this year alone few Bollywood movies surpassed $100 million at the box office....these guys ain't playing at all.

1 Like

Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:01am On Sep 14, 2022
These Ghanaians should stay on their own lane,please ! Nigerians are not doing any Tom and D.ick measuring competition with them; they've got to know that ! Ghanaians are not a competition for us here,walahi ! An average Nigerian doesn't even care about whatever goes on in Ghana,that's the truth. And that's why someone like me always finds it quite irritating whenever these Ghanaians bring up their usual "I better pass you mentality" ! If not that Nigeria is just an unserious entity "cause
of poor leadership,what is there to compare between Nigeria and Ghana ? It's like someone is trying to make a comparison between USA and Iran ! Nigeria will surely gets its act right one day and by then all of these dwarfish African countries will know where they actually belong.

I wont respond to any motherfucking Ghanaian here that may want to mention me 'cause he or she finds my comments here painful. I'm no Ghanaian mate;I'm a GIANT !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by Iykenuwa(m): 9:06am On Sep 14, 2022
oz4real83:
Even with our "no electricity, bad economy, bad govt, bad infrastructure, poor education and bla bla bla" status, Ghana and many other countries are still very envious of us and would want to be us, they display this envy through hatred and anger against Nigerians. Just imagine what we will be if we are able to get leadership right in this country embarassed embarassed, even the Ghanaian president will abandon his country, relocate to Nigeria and be governing his people from Nigeria cheesy cheesy grin

That's why we need Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by blingxx(m): 9:11am On Sep 14, 2022
mike8804:
That's the truth! Same thing with Nollywood and Gollywood

Wtf is gollywood ?
Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by onatisi(m): 9:12am On Sep 14, 2022
it seems shatta wale has finally gotten some sense into his skull. and all this is because he has seen the way black sherrif, kidi , king promise and eugene are moving with Nigerian artists and doing great collabos.
oga na master, father na baba , follow who know road .
at times Ghanaians are annoyingly arrogantly stewpid , they feel they know it all and that they can do it alone and that is the reason why their music isn't moving , unlike Nigerians that will swallow his pride and quickly attach themselves to another Naija artiste that ppl like so that ppl will hear his song, but in ghana, both the upcoming and already made start don't want to share anything, they keep wanting to sing alone and get all the fame and glory alone

2 Likes

Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by naijapikin2(m): 9:12am On Sep 14, 2022
Musical Jollof derby loading...

We are better than them in music.

We are better than them in Jollof.

But we can't be better than them in all things.

They are more...

Immoral than us... cheesy

Abi

1 Like

Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by blingxx(m): 9:13am On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
Ghana always envying and copying Nigeria on everything. Ghanians are attention seekers

It is a good thing to copy the elders you look up to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by LikeAking: 9:15am On Sep 14, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Fight go soon start...

Fight with Ghana?

Na becos Nigerians n knw their worth and always complain about govt. Ghana and Kenya with all dis gud govt no still reach Naija.

Wit all due respect.

3 Likes

Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by Okhuadams(m): 9:15am On Sep 14, 2022
Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by Allisgud: 9:15am On Sep 14, 2022
if u really mean it like u never hear ghana music before,then I fit guess ur age,if only u know tiktac,4×4,VIP was a big name banging nigeria 2004 to 2007 ghana music was the reigning thin in naija,but the fact remain naija is a big brother to Africa, leadership is our problem
Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by Okhuadams(m): 9:17am On Sep 14, 2022
Allisgud:
if u really mean it like u never hear ghana music before,then I fit guess ur age,if only u know tiktac,4×4,VIP was a big name banging nigeria 2004 to 2007 ghana music was the reigning thin in naija,but the fact remain naija is a big brother to Africa, leadership is our problem
these pple you just mentioned get their rhythm from Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by BeanmanX(m): 9:18am On Sep 14, 2022
SmartPolician:
What do Nigerians sing?

Nigerian music lacks quality content.

I think what is working for Nigeria is that we sing in English, social media and our massive population.

For instance, when you have tens of thousands of Nigerians liking and sharing Wizkid song, social media platforms or other online forums will put it in the face of everyone. Those people won't have any other choice than to listen to it or watch it.

The only thing I like about our music is the use of rhymes - that is very commendable.

If this country finally splits, Nigerian music is likely to lose its relevance.
Dude we have good Nigerian musicians that have good lyrics but Nigerians will rather prefer pangolo songs....most Naija musicians once they sing good and meaningful songs and they realize that people don't listen they switch to the pangolo pattern of music so don't blame them,,,blame Nigerians.
Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by bjay13: 9:19am On Sep 14, 2022
If leadership can be corrected, we'll compete favorably with the best climes in the world... Everywhere we dey rule. Southy and Ghana dey envy their papa for no course. Who Ghana help...

1 Like

Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by TUANKU(m): 9:21am On Sep 14, 2022
lanitao:
As it concerns music, Nigeria is truly the giant of Africa. With the way things are progressing, Nigerian music would soon displace American music as world number 1.

This is evident in the way these American artistes now feature Nigerians in their songs. It used to be the other way round.
Calm down oga...displace which America? You have any idea the number of grammies south African artistes have won compared to Nigeria? South African music has been used as theme songs in some of the biggest blockbuster movies of all.
Nigerian music is on the rise and it's the rave but calm down.
Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by BeanmanX(m): 9:24am On Sep 14, 2022
TUANKU:

Calm down oga...displace which America? You have any idea the number of grammies south African artistes have won compared to Nigeria? South African music has been used as theme songs in some of the biggest blockbuster movies of all.
Nigerian music is on the rise and it's the rave but calm down.
Oga it's not by any useless Grammy,,, Grammy is overrated abeg,,when it comes to music popularity in the whole Africa,, Nigeria music is number one..

3 Likes

Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by socialjustice93: 9:36am On Sep 14, 2022
Ulunne777:
Nollywood groomed their movie industry,they'd later turn theres to full nudity and extreme sexuality .But I heard its now comatose.

You mean all the nudity and sexuality couldn't save their gollywood lol
Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by lailo: 9:37am On Sep 14, 2022
Bin jaming Lasmid's Friday night back to back. Nice Ghana piece though.........
Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by Tremple8v: 9:38am On Sep 14, 2022
Charlie calm down ... swallow your pride.
Re: Wendy Shay: Let's Swallow Our Pride And Ask Nigerians To Show Us The Way by winofu: 9:47am On Sep 14, 2022
Fact is, I listen to some Ghanaians music, all I hear are Nigeria pattern musical styles. Those guys have practically copied every style of beats and language of our music industry. Yet, they will not want to give us credit. At least Wendy knew this, and has advised her colleagues adequately. But pride no go gree them

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kcee Flaunts His N30Million Diamond Wrist Watch (Pics, Video) / Runtown To Buy The New Innoson SUV / Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father's Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.