Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,938 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

This Should Tell You The Real Omoluabis Aren't Tribalistic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Should Tell You The Real Omoluabis Aren't Tribalistic (692 Views)

Fellow Omoluabis, Never Allow The New Movie Set To Promote Pitobi To Circulate / Yorubas, The Real Omoluabis Should Come In Here (Photos) / God Bless Real Omoluabis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Should Tell You The Real Omoluabis Aren't Tribalistic by Dopenigga(m): 5:32am On Sep 14, 2022
Peter Obi is clearly winning this though. I have a good number of friends in the north who also support Peter obi. I see Tinubu coming in second. Osinbajo would have been a better option, honestly. Well, let's see how it goes.

By the way, check out the result from this poll. Everyone knows who the best option is, even though some are deciding to say otherwise due to their personal reasons

4 Likes

Re: This Should Tell You The Real Omoluabis Aren't Tribalistic by floret23(f): 5:34am On Sep 14, 2022
Wintertime:
Rubbish

Just to paint your self in green light

Biafra

Biafra
Yoruba ni mi tokantokan sugbon Peter Obi is my choice.

How has Buhari helped the poor people in Katsina, Zamfara or Sokoto. Only a few cabals are enjoying the benefits of the whole tribe.

How will Tinubu's presidency help us in Osun, Ondo or Ogun State? Only his few corrupt cabals would enjoy the benefits.

Vote OBIDATTI whose brilliant policies will affect all positively. There's no special market for tribes and religions. Corruption from politicians affects all of us. Vote wisely.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Should Tell You The Real Omoluabis Aren't Tribalistic by Wintertime: 5:35am On Sep 14, 2022
Rubbish

Just to paint your self in green light

Biafra

Biafra

Biafra

2 Likes

Re: This Should Tell You The Real Omoluabis Aren't Tribalistic by simplyelects: 5:38am On Sep 14, 2022
Alright bna
Re: This Should Tell You The Real Omoluabis Aren't Tribalistic by OritaIbadan: 5:42am On Sep 14, 2022
This is not a news, come to Ibadan and see how Obedient we are. I believe Nigeria will work again. We hold a lot of respect for Jagaban of Africa but is time he go and rest, he has done his best.

We move

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Should Tell You The Real Omoluabis Aren't Tribalistic by fvck(m): 5:42am On Sep 14, 2022
Good
Re: This Should Tell You The Real Omoluabis Aren't Tribalistic by akinmusi(m): 5:43am On Sep 14, 2022
A nation shouldn't be divided.
Just that the nation Nigeria is multi-dynamics and very complex. An implosion as a result of this complex dynamic should be nibbed in the bud.

Well those interested in real estate and car dealerships, and earning commissions as side hustle from sales of the same Real Estate and Car deals can get in touch with me.

NB: you must have passion and be committed to online networking and relentless attitude to get the best out of yourself. I will also be available to give tips and guides for working online.

Kindly check my signature.
Re: This Should Tell You The Real Omoluabis Aren't Tribalistic by derecho(m): 5:54am On Sep 14, 2022
Kikikiki...when we tell them, they call us ipob.
I'd rather be an IPOB than vote a wicked man who hates Christians.
After playing the religion card to deny PYO, he still went on to pick a terrorist Just because you must win
I'd be the biggest fool to support Tinubu.
Some mumu churchgoers will be telling me ALL Yorubas are one but during campaign, a Babatunde Fashola suddenly becomes Babatunde Raji Fashola etc.

2 Likes

Re: This Should Tell You The Real Omoluabis Aren't Tribalistic by Jflex07(m): 5:58am On Sep 14, 2022
Re: This Should Tell You The Real Omoluabis Aren't Tribalistic by Jflex07(m): 5:59am On Sep 14, 2022
We know.. Come to portharcourt and see her majority of Yorubas and Hausas are obidient.. Only tinubu urchins on nairaland are for the drug lord. I can categorically say that they gain directly from tinubu or align through religion that is the reason for their support.

5 Likes

Re: This Should Tell You The Real Omoluabis Aren't Tribalistic by Moferere: 6:30am On Sep 14, 2022
Relying on Gbadamosi tweets? The man who has not won any election in Lagos?
Okay, continue
Re: This Should Tell You The Real Omoluabis Aren't Tribalistic by popez: 6:33am On Sep 14, 2022
floret23:

How has Buhari helped the poor people in Katsina, Zamfara or Sokoto. Only a few cabals are enjoying the benefits of the whole tribe.

How will Tinubu's presidency help us in Osun, Ondo or Ogun State? Only his few corrupt cabals would enjoy the benefits.

Vote OBIDATTI whose brilliant policies will affect all positively. There's no special market for tribes and religions. Corruption from politicians affects all of us. Vote wisely.

Nice one. God bless you

1 Like

Re: This Should Tell You The Real Omoluabis Aren't Tribalistic by emee701(m): 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
OritaIbadan:
This is not a news, come to Ibadan and see how Obedient we are. I believe Nigeria will work again. We hold a lot of respect for Jagaban of Africa but is time he go and rest, he has done his best.

We move
Stop deceiving yourself. Tinubu is winning ibadan with 75% at least
Re: This Should Tell You The Real Omoluabis Aren't Tribalistic by BATified2023: 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
floret23:

emeka Welldone
Re: This Should Tell You The Real Omoluabis Aren't Tribalistic by noCAP(m): 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
Good. Peter Obi deserves to win this, to be honest. It's also good to know some Yorubas aren't tribalistic
Re: This Should Tell You The Real Omoluabis Aren't Tribalistic by Wintertime: 12:14am On Sep 16, 2022
Don't believe this shittt

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The Arrival Of Pdp Vice Presidential Candidate, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa / Nigeria Crude Oil price Isn't $110 Per Barrel / Video: Peter Obi Visits Bauchi Emirates & To Commiserate With Flood Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.