Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK (64893 Views)

Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) / Yomi Fabiyi Welcomes A Baby Boy With Fran, His Oyinbo Wife (Photos, Video) / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK by gassbee: 11:17am On Sep 14, 2022
femiasaolu2014:

If you had Erica as a sister, would you encourage her to have sex on national tv because the man claims to be the son of a billionaire and promised her marriage?

Nigeria hasn't gotten that liberal to encourage the wanton and unbridled display of promiscuous behavior publicly.

They do worse privately but the biggest sin is flashing it publicly.
because she had sex on national tv, u think she wont make it in life or get married one day.
Is there any Big brother season show dat sex is not happening. Even d current big brother, sex is stil happening, are u going to kill dem or kill yourself because of dat
Re: Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK by BeanmanX(m): 11:18am On Sep 14, 2022
franchasofficia:
Don't say that, be positive and you will marry the best of Nigerian girl.

I could have married a white lady if I so wished but I cherished Nigerian ladies. Their tanned skin is awesome, their vibes is classy, their curves, hmmm.

White ladies are good but as a typical black man that I am, my first preference remains a black woman, then others.

I love the kind of beauty Nigerian ladies possess, very intimidating to other women, oh yeah kiss
Even if u want to marry a black woman,,,their re east and South African women out there... don't waste ur time on Nigerian women cuz most of them aren't just worth ur stress...
Re: Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK by nedekid: 11:18am On Sep 14, 2022
mrvitalis:
No exposed guy would meet this White girls with value and still settle for this high demanding yet no value Nigerian girls

Everything Nigerian girl can offer you can be gotten for less than 100k a month ...with 100k you can get someone to clean your house , cook the local dishes you like , wash and iron your clothes and still be very appreciative

White girls are the goal abeg
Lolz, but these white girls also have their own wahala. Forget that they are shining and look different.
Eg, my brothers wife cannot eat anything pepper and so applies to the kids. When I say pepper, I mean eg our ordinary stew etc them go de Halla de find water that it is "spicy". Not to talk of eg suya, that one be say you Wan kill persin.
This means na so, so pancake, pasta, cake, sussage, sweet sweet thing them de chop for house. Imagine!
This kidwayas gf looks like an Eastern European, them no de fat, na so them lepa from eating apples, carrots and so so fruits and other yeye food.
Omo after some time you go taya.
Oyinbo has advantages and so do naija chicks. Besides who say oyinbo no de demanding? Their own worse, na them go collect from your house to your pant. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK by Sapphire94: 11:24am On Sep 14, 2022
Onyi22:
Erica left the group chat cheesy cheesy

This your position dey make my prick stand. Can I smash you please in this position please? Wetin e go cost?
Re: Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK by Monaboo(m): 11:24am On Sep 14, 2022
She looks older than him
Re: Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:25am On Sep 14, 2022
Is she a true British girl or one of those Eastern European girls who are no different from Nigerian girls?
Re: Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK by CheapHomes1: 11:26am On Sep 14, 2022
GamalNasser:

Yes , I looked at the size of her brain , the quality of her physique , the quality of her hips and her eyes ...her behavior is what I can't tell..but she is a good woman to to have kids with

How were you able to see the size of her brain? What is the size of her brain?
Re: Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK by BABANGBALI: 11:31am On Sep 14, 2022
The babe looks holder than him
Re: Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:31am On Sep 14, 2022
He clearly do not want his own kind, naigeria or black/african women, most successful negros always pick white women rather than negro women. From Hussein bolt, Kanye west, footballers, Boxers and musicians. Negro men hates dating or marrying negro women... inferiority complex or maybe negro women are golddiggers, liars and selfish.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK by hotseat: 11:32am On Sep 14, 2022
Kiddwerey: notice me or I die!

Try harder next time!

IDIOTA!
Re: Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK by DaniDani(m): 11:33am On Sep 14, 2022
Johitoo:
In this life just have money

But don't Do Drugs and DON'T Loot Lagos treasury dry

Do it in a legit way

Are you referring to Tinubu?
Re: Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK by duduade: 11:34am On Sep 14, 2022
When a man sees what he truly wants he won’t run away from taking responsibility

That’s how we roll

When he was with Erica he always drummed it into everyone’s heads that he wasn’t the settling type and now he is doing the opposite !!!

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:39am On Sep 14, 2022
nedekid:

Lolz, but these white girls also have their own wahala. Forget that they are shining and look different.
Eg, my brothers wife cannot eat anything pepper and so applies to the kids. When I say pepper, I mean eg our ordinary stew etc them go de Halla de find water that it is "spicy". Not to talk of eg suya, that one be say you Wan kill persin.
This means na so, so pancake, pasta, cake, sussage, sweet sweet thing them de chop for house. Imagine!
This kidwayas gf looks like an Eastern European, them no de fat, na so them lepa from eating apples, carrots and so so fruits and other yeye food.
Omo after some time you go taya.
Oyinbo has advantages and so do naija chicks. Besides who say oyinbo no de demanding? Their own worse, na them go collect from your house to your pant. grin
So you preffer nigerian women just because they eat, pepper,suya, Akpu, garri, and yam? Whata crass excuse, Well.. my ex wife white british ate all these things you mentioned yet she still divorced me.

Yes, this woman is definitely eastern European, some of them are also fat, i have being aquinted with an Eastern European women who are fat.

I have dated, white, black, Jamaican, Ghanian, nigerian women. As you ve said already rightly white women have their own palaver too. And when they give you trouble you will regret coming in contact with them.

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK by jamesversion: 11:40am On Sep 14, 2022
SmallDick99:
What about the girl that was fingered several times in the bbnaija house, and was promised marriage and a life of a queen after the show ?
?grin

Fingered? She was fuqked rapidly and yet nothing comeout.

Bella will not learn from experience.
Re: Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK by Versal: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2022
Once they have money, they go for Oyibo

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:46am On Sep 14, 2022
Na white woman sure pass na.
Re: Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:46am On Sep 14, 2022
I hope no be the oyimbo woman wey go kpai him one day.. I fear this white people
Re: Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:47am On Sep 14, 2022
After now they will tell us that we're slaves for not insulting the dead Queen. Look at them all over the thread. Human beings and hypocrisy eh? Tufia.
Re: Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:47am On Sep 14, 2022
I can't have influence like kidwaya and still date any Nigeria girl.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK by Elporo(m): 11:47am On Sep 14, 2022
franchasofficia:
My brother its not true. A lot Nigerian ladies are asset. I use my wife as example, she is super hot, classy, have amazing career, well mannered, reserved and so friendly, what more can a man ask for?

Yes I know many Nigerian ladies are painting the goods ones black, but let's not use that as excuse to throw all our amazing Nigerian ladies under the bus.

Does this mean she does not
1. Bleach
2. Wear wigs
3. Apply several layers of make up
4. Is not overweight with a pot belly
Re: Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK by Elporo(m): 11:53am On Sep 14, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
Na white woman sure pass na.

Ethiopia, Eritrea, Rwanda, Swaziland (nation of virgins).

I would not feel proud with a white woman. Several African nations have women with superior physical qualities, and they rate naija men.

Why have money and power - come go to Europe or N/A find women. South Africa sef do you ; but their women are just as bad as ours just more attractive.

In the north; na Egypt, Libya, Mali, Northern Sudan them they go. Reno Omokri sef na Ethiopia e second wife be.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK by gassbee: 11:53am On Sep 14, 2022
franchasofficia:
Don't say that, be positive and you will marry the best of Nigerian girl.

I could have married a white lady if I so wished but I cherished Nigerian ladies. Their tanned skin is awesome, their vibes is classy, their curves, hmmm.

White ladies are good but as a typical black man that I am, my first preference remains a black woman, then others.

I love the kind of beauty Nigerian ladies possess, very intimidating to other women, oh yeah kiss
i just love n am so proud of my black skin, am not a fan of those white skin. I just love nigerian ladies n we stil have some really nice ladies

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK by Sleekfingers: 11:59am On Sep 14, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
Rubbish
All I see here is inferiority complex

For dating a caucasian?
Re: Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK by adecz: 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
One of the guys wey chop Cuppy
clean mouth. Even AJ don tear tire.

Cuppy turned herself to the olosho
wey celebrities dey use clear dem konji,
but refuse to date or take her serious.

Maybe her problem be say, she no
"sweet" wink wink for yonder wink wink

She better look for one regular guy to
pity & marry her to help her settle down
before it's too late ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

But this oyibo girl sef, can she survive
Tiv man cassava and energetic kerewa❓❓

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK by Gbeng30(m): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
E Don tee wey Erica self Don know say this guy no send her...
Re: Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK by Lovelife433(m): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
Men are heartless indeed. After u finger Erica smelling totooo very well, drop her. Evil men

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
pansophist:
I'm I the only one here that is extremely clueless like Buhari concerning this bbn thingy? Abeg who is Erica, kiddwaya, and what is the beef between them? shocked

A good samaritan should shalaye for me abeg
They were bbn lovers and she foolishly allowed the guy to mess her up several times on national tv only to be dumped and here we are with kiddwaya’s engagement. The shame is all on her as people have been trolling her with kidd’s engagement with this oyingbo lady.
Re: Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK by Parachoko: 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
mrvitalis:
No exposed guy would meet this White girls with value and still settle for this high demanding yet no value Nigerian girls

Everything Nigerian girl can offer you can be gotten for less than 100k a month ...with 100k you can get someone to clean your house , cook the local dishes you like , wash and iron your clothes and still be very appreciative

White girls are the goal abeg
Trash talk

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK by gigdip999(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
SimplyAJ:
So what's our Goddamn business? angry angry
my brother i just tire o. Same thing am asking in my mind

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
gassbee:
Erica never messed things up, truth b told kidwaya was just a play boy, never had any plan to date or marry Erica

You’re correct
Re: Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Geenosko:

Good thing she didn't.
It will be said that it was kiddwaya that made her who she is.

Good thing she's forging her own path based on merit

Yeah the girl is doing well for herself now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed / Cynthia Morgan Releases Sexy New Photos…Exposes Boobs AGAIN!! / Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.