Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

The Demon Of Betting And His Operations - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Demon Of Betting And His Operations (22272 Views)

The Game Of Betting Is Rigged / Martingale System Of Betting.... / List Of Betting Companies That Has Gone Bankrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by terrezo2002(m): 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
How bet companies lure people into their sites.
1. Jackpots and super jackpots
2. Welcome bonus bets
3. Increased chances of winning
4. Promotion on lost tickets
5. Cash back from lost bets
6. Ability to continue from anywhere, shops, mobile phone
These companies are there to make profits from people. Whatever they have given you, they will take back and even more. So don't be decieved into falling for their free gifts.
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by terrezo2002(m): 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
Some people will say the reason why people lose much is because they didn't play by the rule. Another lie of the devil. There is no rule for winning. You have been programmed to lose at last. You may think you are winning now. I tell you, if you take stock of your life in years to come, you will see how you have lost so much in different areas of your life.
Mind you, losses are not only monetary related.

1 Like

Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by terrezo2002(m): 5:26am On Sep 30, 2022
Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Betting seems to be the way out of poverty. It is infact the way that leads to pains and destruction.

It is my prayer today that many people will be delivered from this demon of betting.

2 Likes

Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by Goalnaldo(m): 9:00am On Sep 30, 2022
guobe:
Ok nice link up with Me let me push you some cash to start payment.
You are a very nice man. I've never seen anyone agree to help someone pay part of their loan let alone one accrued by betting. For Twitter sef I don plead, no one look my side.

1 Like

Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by guobe: 9:57am On Sep 30, 2022
Goalnaldo:
You are a very nice man. I've never seen anyone agree to help someone pay part of their loan let alone one accrued by betting. For Twitter sef I don plead, no one look my side.
I really wanted to help pay some part but I think he is not ready to pay as he has made up his mind maybe banking on the fact that those online loan app are running an illegal business as federal Government does not recognise them.
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 30, 2022
guobe:
Thanks,I have helped alot of people online and offline including here on nairaland.It does not take anything away from me.A giver never lacks and it is scriptural.
help your boy with 1k na god will bless u
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by Samueltemi337(m): 11:07am On Sep 30, 2022
Abba114:
help your boy with 1k na god will bless u
grin
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 30, 2022
tobore4u:
i can relate

Please pray for me. i need divine transformation.

my mind and brain needs to be renewed.
work on urself bro. stop waiting for prayer to solve ur addiction
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 30, 2022
Samueltemi337:
grin
grin grin what brought u here babe
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by Samueltemi337(m): 11:09am On Sep 30, 2022
Abba114:
grin grin what brought u here babe
I'm everywhere
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 30, 2022
Samueltemi337:
I'm everywhere
i will do giveaway later in the day
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by Samueltemi337(m): 11:12am On Sep 30, 2022
Abba114:
i will do giveaway later in the day
Ok sir grin
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 30, 2022
recieve:

Boss help me with airtime, 08166689819 Mtn. As you do God will bless you abundantly x1 million fond.
terrezo2002 what i also understand is that betting can also make one a terrible and chronic begger
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by terrezo2002(m): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
What could make a woman to abandon her child who she laboured to carry in the womb for 9 months; go through pain to give birth to and breast feed for more than a year.
Gambling is like hard drugs business. It is evil and must be abolished from our society.

https://www.nairaland.com/7359449/woman-abandons-4-year-old-child-gambling
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
terrezo2002:
What could make a woman to abandon her child who she laboured to carry in the womb for 9 months; go through pain to give birth to and breast feed for more than a year.
Gambling is like hard drugs business. It is evil and must be abolished from our society.

https://www.nairaland.com/7359449/woman-abandons-4-year-old-child-gambling
in this life one has to hustle
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by terrezo2002(m): 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
Abba114:
in this life one has to hustle
Yes. There is dignity in labour no matter what you do. If you sell satchet water, sell with pride and do good with the proceeds. When God sees your hard work, He will lift you up.
There is no blessing in gambling because God is not involved in it. I wonder why people still engage it. Well the spirit of greed will always draw people to it. I keep praying that God will deliver people most especially the youths.
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by terrezo2002(m): 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2022
See our future leaders wasting away. How I wish a resetting knock would be given to them on their heads from heaven.

Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by harvsmond: 9:40am On Oct 01, 2022
guobe:
I really wanted to help pay some part but I think he is not ready to pay as he has made up his mind maybe banking on the fact that those online loan app are running an illegal business as federal Government does not recognise them.
i think that's a wrong assertion brother, u clearly misunderstood me after getting my hopes high, but that's not ur problem, na my cross as i don carry am. Stay safe brother, enjoy.
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by terrezo2002(m): 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
It is another weekend. People who refuse instructions and knowledge will gamble away some money again.

Think on these things...

Think of using the money to buy food stuff for yourself and family and see the needs you would have met. You and your family would be happy and full.

Think of using the money to help someone who has no food to eat or struggling financially and see how you will be appreciated.

Think on showing your parents, siblings, friends and relatives some love and see how they will respect you.

Think of helping the widow, poor, ophans with that money you want to gamble away and see how they will pray for you.

Think of how you can help the work of God and see how you will be rewarded.

How long will you suffer from the hands of this demon? How long will you hate instructions. How long will you remain in captivity?

Don't waste all your virtues before you begin to be wise. It might be too late for you.

The choice is yours.

I am still assisting people get deliverance by the grace of God. You can PM me.

2 Likes

Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by terrezo2002(m): 4:52pm On Oct 15, 2022
Luke 16:11 If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by TangoPredict(f): 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by DMS0011: 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
God bless your life I have successfully disabled or locked all 4 betting accounts, my 4 years in betting are terrible, I am always in depressing, angry, anxious, etc I lost all my happiness and peace because of betting.
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by terrezo2002(m): 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
DMS0011:
God bless your life I have successfully disabled or locked all 4 betting accounts, my 4 years in betting are terrible, I am always in depressing, angry, anxious, etc I lost all my happiness and peace because of betting.
Congratulations to you brother. Continue to fight the battle to resist the demon of betting. With God's grace, you will overcome it.
Always trust God to be your provider. Be more serious in your relationship with God. Pray for grace and grow daily in your love for God.
God bless you.
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
I pledge here never to place any bet whatsoever till I leave this earth. My advice for anybody willing to quit is that those friends that have refused to quit ae and knock at your door don't open. If you see them on the road just say hi and pass. That was the mistake I made, I let a gambler into my house and I became infected. The demon can jump from the person to you.

When the Bible said evil communication corrupts good manners you thought it was lying. You become like who you fellowship with. Run from friends involved in it. Infact block their number when you become hungry and broke they won't give you money to eat instead they will go and gamble with it on sports. So what are you doing with friends who thinks his winning in sports bets is more important than your life and well being.

The way they infect you is so subtle. You won't know. When they are always talking about and playing it in your presence before you know it. You say let me play with harmless N50 and then N100 and then you graduate to N1000 and then N10,000 and boom you start losing that 10k but lol. You win with N100 and N1000 and then you are like lemme pick little 3,4,5 or 6 odd with 10k and you start losing.

It's God that gives wealth o. See even if you win N5 million. You will start staking with N100,000 on small odds and you'll lose in the end.

3 Likes

Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
terrezo2002:

Congratulations to you brother. Continue to fight the battle to resist the demon of betting. With God's grace, you will overcome it.
Always trust God to be your provider. Be more serious in your relationship with God. Pray for grace and grow daily in your love for God.
God bless you.

There is no joy my brother in that gambling life. It takes all over your thoughts and that's what you want to do all day sit down with your phone and look for odds.

Instead of tasking ones brain to think of creating a drug or inventing something or writing a book or starting a channel that will bring sustenable wealth. Please let this be recorded here that I quit this betting habit or gambling habit here today. 9th November 2022. Thank you Jesus for victory!

1 Like

Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
angry
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by Connected1: 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2022
terrezo2002:

May God open your eyes friend. One of the activities of the devil is to blind eyes to the truth.
Know this little spiritual truth.
It was greed that made people to start kidnapping, prostitution, armed robbery,drug pushing.
Every sin has its demons. The demons dangles its reward in front of people to lure them in. The demon does not take control of the person the very first day the person started, that's why it is easy to stop when you just started. A lot of people always win in their first few bets. Little by little, the demon takes its hold on the person and when that is achieved, it becomes very difficult to get out except by God's grace.

Know this also.
1. Demons can influence your bet games. They can make you win and lose.
2. Demons can give you revelations through dreams; a mad person predicting; or other means of games to bet on.
3. Demons can make you bet against your wish.
4. Demons can make you choose games you didn't wish to play.

I am not expecting you to believe me. Those who can relate will understand.
I am sincerely praying that you should understand this even if it is just a little.
This is so True, 100%

The moment you even try to stop, they give you some winnings to draw you back, you might win big today but if you check the backlogs and the ones you will lose in future then you will discover that you are just wasting away.

Gambling is definitely demon, there's no system you use that will make you kill a bookie.

2 Likes

Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by adunola01: 9:20am On Nov 13, 2022
[quote author=terrezo2002 post=116684461]If the rich that doesn't need the money could be damaged by this betting, how much the struggling ones.
Think people, it is a demon that runs the show.
Part of the demonic operations is to keep the people blind; make it look harmless; preach that it is not a sin; point to those winning millions and so on.
Run from betting because it would destroy you.

Thanks for this thread. I am heartbroken ,weak, destroyed, disappointed and disorganised. Betting has done a lot of havoc in my life for past 15 years.i have quit several times but goin back .I have lost huge money that can change my life,I feel pity for my self. Can forgive me .in 3 months I wasted 1.5 mill. I need help .my wife don't knw. My kid are nt enjoying me.God has been good to me but I always squandered the money...Gambling is indeed spiritual. Pls quit Gambling. You can never win the HOUSE
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by adunola01: 9:28am On Nov 13, 2022
Connected1:

This is so True, 100%

The moment you even try to stop, they give you some winnings to draw you back, you might win big today but if you check the backlogs and the ones you will lose in future then you will discover that you are just wasting away.

Gambling is definitely demon, there's no system you use that will make you kill a bookie.

My brother, I am currently in sad mood now I lost 400k yesterday on man city to score 2 goals.. imagine what 400k can do for me..I have lost a lot on gambling, I just pray Allah can forgive me.i have been ungrateful to Almighty Allah. I wasted 800k meant for my house project in 2 weeks on gambling...God pls forgive me.i am weak.i am 100% sure am quiting this time. For past 15 years I can't move forward because of betting. Am just crying why I found myself in this mess...am disappointed in my self. Shame on me to be in this kind of situation...devil has won.God pls forgive me.am sorry
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by adunola01: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2022
terrezo2002:
It is another weekend. People who refuse instructions and knowledge will gamble away some money again.

Think on these things...

Think of using the money to buy food stuff for yourself and family and see the needs you would have met. You and your family would be happy and full.

Think of using the money to help someone who has no food to eat or struggling financially and see how you will be appreciated.

Think on showing your parents, siblings, friends and relatives some love and see how they will respect you.

Think of helping the widow, poor, ophans with that money you want to gamble away and see how they will pray for you.

Think of how you can help the work of God and see how you will be rewarded.

How long will you suffer from the hands of this demon? How long will you hate instructions. How long will you remain in captivity?

Don't waste all your virtues before you begin to be wise. It might be too late for you.

The choice yours.
I Need word of encouragement. I can't tell people wat am goin tru.they will mock me.devil has won.i have nothing to show for working with federal government gambling has robbed me of my peace, I can't imagine wen I travel America, I still loose huge money whereas am still struggling. Can God forgive me..I have quit more than 4 times but goin back..this is too much. Devil is lair
I am still assisting people get deliverance by the grace of God. You can PM me.
Thanks for this thread. I am heartbroken ,weak, destroyed, disappointed and disorganised. Betting has done a lot of havoc in my life for past 15 years.i have quit several times but goin back .I have lost huge money that can change my life,I feel pity for my self. Can forgive me .in 3 months I wasted 1.5 mill. I need help .my wife don't knw. My kid are nt enjoying me.God has been good to me but I always squandered the money...Gambling is indeed spiritual. Pls quit Gambling. You can never win the HOUSE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 13, 2022
adunola01:

My brother, I am currently in sad mood now I lost 400k yesterday on man city to score 2 goals.. imagine what 400k can do for me..I have lost a lot on gambling, I just pray Allah can forgive me.i have been ungrateful to Almighty Allah. I wasted 800k meant for my house project in 2 weeks on gambling...God pls forgive me.i am weak.i am 100% sure am quiting this time. For past 15 years I can't move forward because of betting. Am just crying why I found myself in this mess...am disappointed in my self. Shame on me to be in this kind of situation...devil has won.God pls forgive me.am sorry

What I noticed is that people with money lose a lot with betting. You stake high on a seemingly sure odd and those small odds spoil. I can't count how many times 1.12 have spoilt my game where even 2.65 came. You could have divided the money like use 350k to bet on the Man city to score two. And stake the remaining 50k on Brentford to win at 18 odds. You would have gotten 900k. Brentford had a chance to win the game they are not a baby team.

Even me my mind was telling me to put 1k on Brentford before the game started but I was skeptical. When Brentford scored the first goal I went and put the 1k on Brentford to win but the odds had been reduced to 5.50 and I won.

I even played Bournemouth to score 2 goals and above and odd was 2.70 judging from their meeting at the carabao cup last week.

In all sir it's time to call it quits, resist the temptation to chase your loss. Let your job and family be your prime focus. You can deactivate your account or write the customer service to do that for you.

1 Like

Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by Connected1: 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
adunola01:

Bro I am not any better than you, I have also lost the money meant for next year house project and I am in debts of almost 300k as we speak as a result of betting, from playing for fun with #100 to very high stakes.

But I believe by God's Grace I won't bet ever again, I seek to live a good life and that's final, one can't live a fulfilled life as a gambler, even if the money is there but there won't be happiness.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Wins Gold On Commonwealth Games. / Elderson Echiejile Releases New Photos / Sunday Oliseh Reveals The Secret Behind The Success Of The 1994 Super Eagles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.