Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

The Demon Of Betting And His Operations - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Demon Of Betting And His Operations (22202 Views)

The Game Of Betting Is Rigged / Martingale System Of Betting.... / List Of Betting Companies That Has Gone Bankrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by terrezo2002(m): 7:44am On Feb 28, 2023
Emotional Symptoms of Excessive Gambling

Excessive gambling often causes a multitude of emotional symptoms, including anxiety, anger, fear, depression, and even suicidal thoughts and tendencies. In extreme situations, these thoughts may lead a gambler to actually fall sick or attempt to end their life.
Many gamblers needs rehabilitation because they are depressed and if not quickly checked, they may end their lives.
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by axeman2(m): 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
terrezo2002:
Happy Sunday to everyone. May the blessings of the Lord of Sabbath give us rest on every side.
sir i need your help greatly gambling has distroy me i want to quit i am into debt please pray for me i might just commit suicide i want to quit i am very hopeless too many debt

1 Like

Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
axeman2:
sir i need your help greatly gambling has distroy me i want to quit i am into debt please pray for me i might just commit suicide i want to quit i am very hopeless too many debt
stop borrowing to gamble thats the only prayer u need.
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by terrezo2002(m): 11:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
axeman2:
Sorry bro. All is well.
Follow through my posts on this thread. Pray the prayers I put there and you will be free. Just don't go into gambling again.
Forget your loses. Don't chase it. If you do, you will lose more. With time, prayers and hardwork, you will bounce back again. Trust me.
Do not listen to people who says only bet what you can afford to lose or don't borrow to bet. Even if it is 10 naira, don't bet. Staying away completely will make your prayers to be answered and your recovery will then come.
May the Lord Almighty grant you grace
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by Kvngsman97(m): 12:55am On Mar 21, 2023
ojaysam25:

What makes it a sin. When one did not cheat or defraud the other. Some has also benefited from gambling. I have seen cases where lots of people receive games from Divine dream and won big.
what makes u believe that might not have been the devil,cause i know fully well that God does not support gambling

1 Like

Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
I have defeated gambling
What remains now is like 3 other things
Glory

1 Like

Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by terrezo2002(m): 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
RenegadeX:
I have defeated gambling
What remains now is like 3 other things
Glory
Awesome
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by axeman2(m): 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
terrezo2002:

Sorry bro. All is well.
Follow through my posts on this thread. Pray the prayers I put there and you will be free. Just don't go into gambling again.
Forget your loses. Don't chase it. If you do, you will lose more. With time, prayers and hardwork, you will bounce back again. Trust me.
Do not listen to people who says only bet what you can afford to lose or don't borrow to bet. Even if it is 10 naira, don't bet. Staying away completely will make your prayers to be answered and your recovery will then come.
May the Lord Almighty grant you grace
AMEN
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by odenkirk: 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
betting has finished me i will commit suicide today
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
To be honest after deactivating my bet account
I still feel the urge to bet but I have closed two of the websites I use and I feel good and I’m not the type that will use his two legs to enter bet shop. I still view LiveScore though just to be updated
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by BigYash: 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
odenkirk:
You never see chumchin cheesy Ajax and PSshit cut my 4k+ odds. Op this demon only focuses on soccer.. because the way people take use basketball buy houses,cars and other things since last year tilll now en.. you might be tempted to try your luck sef cheesy If you don’t have high level of discipline,leave betting and let betting leave you o.. You and the person wen use 10naira win 3m+ for sportybet no get same destiny o.. Op weldone,if you can also create thread for election riggers and yahoobu .. because if people were living well,majority of those gambling won’t have even gone there.. Some gamble hoping to raise capital to start business.. Pastor TZ leave that demon out of it sef,our leaders are the demons pushing people into betting.. if they.increase taxes now and remove subsidy,as they are planning to do,you go see wetin go happen..
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by terrezo2002(m): 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
axeman2:
Hello bro. How is it going?
Font stop praying and get your mind busy for righteous things
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by adeoyekay(m): 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
odenkirk:
Your life is precious
Don't commit suicide, stay away from gambling is not the way.
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by kenlinzo(m): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
WE MUST ALL UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GAMBLING AND INVESTMENTING IN SOCCER TRADE.

EVERYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF ON EARTH HAS A CORRESPONDING DEMONS CONTROLLING IT.

FROM FTX, STOCK, BETTING, BUYING AND SELLING JUST NAME IT, ALL INVOLVE THE GAMBLING AND INVESTMENT PART OF IT.

A WOMAN THAT GOES TO THE NORTH AND BUYS A BASKET OF TOMATOES FOR 50K, BEFORE THE TOMATOES GET TO THE MARKET BOOOOM THE PRICE OF A BAG OF TOMATOES HAS CRASH FROM 50K TO 25K. WILL YOU SAY THE WOMAN WENT TO PLAY GAMBLE OR WENT FOR BUSINESS?

YOU THAT LEAVES YOUR HOUSE EVERY MORNING TO OPEN YOUR SHOP HOPING TO SELL, IS IT NOT GAMBLING YOU ARE PLAYING?. IF I MAY ASK, HOW DO U KNOW PPLE WILL COME TO BUY FROM YOU THAT DAY? (ITS A 50/50 CHANCE FOR BOTH THE MAN BUYING AND SELLING AND FOR THAT MAN INVESTING IN SOCCER, FTX, STOCK ETC)

LETS NOT JUST SIT IN THE COMFORT OF OUR HOME TO CRITICISE SOMEBODY ELSE LEGITIMATE BUSINESS.

1 Like

Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by CaroleTaras: 11:14pm On May 11, 2023
The subject of demonic betting arouses interest and some curiosity. Betting and gambling operations have long attracted people's attention, and various approaches to this topic are encountered. In this thread in the Nairaland forum, participants actively share their experiences, opinions, and stories related to demon betting. However, I would like to suggest that all forum participants check out the resource https://pin-up-in.in/ . This resource offers a wide range of information and articles about betting, gambling, as well as tips and strategies for playing more successfully. I am sure it can be a useful addition to the topic under discussion. Thank you to all forum participants for actively participating and sharing information. I hope that our discussion will continue and we can gain a deeper understanding of demonic betting and its impact on our lives.
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by olufunmi01(m): 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
stop borrowing to gamble thats the only prayer u need.
Please I quit but somehow I find my way back to it. I have lost a lot what do I do
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by Ballzproblem2: 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2023
terrezo2002:
Manchester city Vs Borussia Dortmund

Chelsea vs Salzburg

These teams will be playing tonight.

You know what?
People are already tensed emotionally.
Many will lose money
Some have borrowed to place bet on this teams.
People might die by suicide, heart failure or other ways.
People will become ill.
People will be mocked
People will go into depts

My people be wise. Run to Jesus Christ now and be saved.
one of my guy is a chronic gambler ,he doesn't check any other site than liverscore and sportybet the guy always looks depressed anytime I meet him.

I don talk I don tire
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by terrezo2002(m): 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
one of my guy is a chronic gambler ,he doesn't check any other site than liverscore and sportybet the guy always looks depressed anytime I meet him.

I don talk I don tire
No amount of talking can save him. He is fully under the control of spiritual entity. Take him to a child of God to cast out the demons out of him, he will be fine.
Your friend was born great, but virtues are leaked from him through masturbation and sexual sins.
The work of his hands is polluted. Any money that comes into his hands will be wasted on betting and he cannot be productive in meaningful labour.
Save your friend now before he commits suicide out of depression.
If you know any MFM or wherever true deliverance is conducted near you, take him there and you would have saved a soul before the year ends. He will also be forever grateful to you. May the Lord Almighty grant you Grace. I put a demarcation between the devil and the soul of your friend. He is now untouchable from now on.
May God bless you and be with you in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by Ballzproblem2: 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2023
terrezo2002:

No amount of talking can save him. He is fully under the control of spiritual entity. Take him to a child of God to cast out the demons out of him, he will be fine.
Your friend was born great, but virtues are leaked from him through masturbation and sexual sins.
The work of his hands is polluted. Any money that comes into his hands will be wasted on betting and he cannot be productive in meaningful labour.
If you know any MFM or wherever true deliverance is conducted near you, take him there and you would have saved a soul before the year ends. He will also be forever grateful to you. May the Lord Almighty grant you Grace. I put a demarcation between the devil and the soul of your friend. He is now untouchable from now on.
amen , I'll try he is a nice guy a cheerful giver despite his gambling addiction,I won't give up on him

1 Like

Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by davosea(m): 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2023
Awesome write up grin
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by Sickobeatz: 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2023
terrezo2002:

You’re not a good person I reached out to you when I needed help you never emailed me I emailed you severally but you didn’t respond not cool bro that’s not the way of Christ
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by terrezo2002(m): 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
Sickobeatz:

You’re not a good person I reached out to you when I needed help you never emailed me I emailed you severally but you didn’t respond not cool bro that’s not the way of Christ
Hmmm. I am confused here. You never told me you sent me a message here. Your first message to me is you telling me I am not a good person.
Anyway, what can I do for you?
Email me on cyndytexforever@gmail.com
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by Jeshurun90: 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2023
OP, is forex trading demonic?
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by Fatbam005: 8:43am On Dec 22, 2023
OP, you are saying the truth. I was a terrible gambler from my NYSC days. I grew from 100 to numerous thousands. Indeed satan is the god of this world . Many are under lock and chain of gambling, especially virtual. I can not account for my losses; I even used company money to gamble. I was a slave But bygone is bygone. I know betting is capable of killing someone. I lost my muscle camry to betting, lost my savings and job due to debts. I know what I am saying the spirit is so wicked and merciless. I am a testimony . But I was able to overcome it through priesthood.

2 Likes

Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by Fatbam005: 8:54am On Dec 22, 2023
terrezo2002:
It is another weekend. People who refuse instructions and knowledge will gamble away some money again.

Think on these things...

Think of using the money to buy food stuff for yourself and family and see the needs you would have met. You and your family would be happy and full.

Think of using the money to help someone who has no food to eat or struggling financially and see how you will be appreciated.

Think on showing your parents, siblings, friends and relatives some love and see how they will respect you.

Think of helping the widow, poor, ophans with that money you want to gamble away and see how they will pray for you.

Think of how you can help the work of God and see how you will be rewarded.

How long will you suffer from the hands of this demon? How long will you hate instructions. How long will you remain in captivity?

Don't waste all your virtues before you begin to be wise. It might be too late for you.

The choice is yours.

I am still assisting people get deliverance by the grace of God. You can PM me.
Advise cannot tame a spirit. They will not hear 👂. Advice cannot cast out a spirit . I know what I am saying

1 Like

Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by Fatbam005: 9:00am On Dec 22, 2023
Praktikals:

If you are to advise someone who consistently makes money from betting (by playing bets), what would your advice be?
No one makes money consistently from betting. Those are the types that are prone to HBP. At the end it will end in loses. Even those that runs it don't play
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by Resetinc: 9:26am On Dec 22, 2023
Greetings,

OP - I respect your opinions as an adult but I have some objections on many of your guides and what I consider your own personal perceptions about sports betting in connection with spirituality and demons… I took time to read almost all comments before posting and I have these to say :-

Gambling, just like any other hobby/habit/ etc is highly addictive, no doubts but to assign it to a demon is what I would say is laughable…. Sir, the world doesn’t revolve around religious beliefs, you should know there are millions if not billions of those of us who don’t see things through the lens of religion. So when you mention demons, it’s totally your personal opinion and should not be forced on others , neither should people be cajoled into believing your beliefs nor inflict fear upon others in order to make them believe you. It’s a free world and people are free to choose their beliefs and life choices.

Back to Gambling-…… Sir, Gambling, prostitution, etc are legal means of livelihood for people in civilized societies, your religious opinions towards them are totally personal and therefore irrelevant in a civilized world. Yes, people commit suicide for loosing money in bets but that doesn’t make betting evil, same way people commit suicide because of failed relationships, failed marriages, failed careers, hardship, etc…

Sir, there is no absolute formula in life and everyone is free to choose what path they want to pursue. People loose money in transportation business, people loose money in stock investments, online trading, importation, agribusiness, etc. companies fold, banks merge, billionaires go bankrupt, etc… these are realities of life… life is not a la la la land. Life is not a jamboree….. it has ups and downs..
if we all have to go by what your only religion says then it’s no longer our world.

Sir, sports betting is a hobby to some, an addiction to some, a business for many, a sin to your religion ’maybe’ , but it’s a means of livelihood for many of us and just like any means of livelihood, there are risks involved thus should be approached with business mind and statistics. It’s only wise for people to invest their money in a business they have knowledge of and not just throw money in a business because you want to make money…

Finally Sir, In every financial investment sometimes you encounter losses sometimes you count profits… what is required is financial managerial statistics and of course guidance from above 👆
But please stop painting people’s means of livelihood bad just to promote your religious teachings & beliefs …

My respect & regards

Resetinc

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by LalastiklaIa(m): 3:18am On Dec 23, 2023
Resetinc:
Greetings,

OP - I respect your opinions as an adult but I have some objections on many of tour guides and what I consider your own personal perceptions about sports betting in connection with spirituality and demons… I took time to read almost all comments before posting and I have these to say :-

Gambling, just like any other hobby/habit/ etc is highly addictive, no doubts but to assign it to a demon is what I would say is laughable…. Sir, the world doesn’t revolve around religious beliefs, you should know there are millions if not billions of those of us who don’t see things through the lens of religion. So when you mention demons, it’s totally your personal opinion and should not be forced on others , neither should people be cajoled into believing your beliefs nor inflict fear upon others in order to make them believe you. It’s a free world and people are free to choose their beliefs and life choices.

Back to Gambling-…… Sir, Gambling, prostitution, etc are legal means of livelihood for people in civilized societies, your religious opinions towards them are totally personal and therefore irrelevant in a civilized world. Yes, people commit suicide for loosing money in bets but that doesn’t make betting evil, same way people commit suicide because of failed relationships, failed marriages, failed careers, hardship, etc…

Sir, there is no absolute formula in life and everyone is free to choose what path they want to pursue. People loose money in transportation business, people loose money in stock investments, online trading, importation, agribusiness, etc. companies fold, banks merge, billionaires go bankrupt, etc… these are realities of life… life is not a la la la land. Life is not a jamboree….. it has ups and downs..
if we all have to go by what your only religion says then it’s no longer our world.

Sir, sports betting is a hobby to some, an addiction to some, a business for many, a sin to your religion ’maybe’ , but it’s a means of livelihood for many of us and just like any means of livelihood, there are risks involved thus should be approached with business mind and statistics. It’s only wise for people to invest their money in a business they have knowledge of and not just throw money in a business because you want to make money…

Finally Sir, I am a professional sports punter, and I earn a decent living from it. In every financial investment sometimes you encounter losses sometimes you count profits… what is required is financial managerial statistics and of course guidance from above 👆
But please stop painting people’s means of livelihood bad just to promote your religious teachings & beliefs …

My respect & regards

Resetinc

Earn a decent living indeed, there always a losing streak in the long run. I hope you do not have a job because if you were so good with punting you'll need no job as all you need to do is bet and earn money to flex

1 Like

Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by Fatbam005: 9:12am On Dec 23, 2023
It's weekend again, think of your loss yesterday. Do not venture today again. It will always leads to had I known.
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by LalastiklaIa(m): 10:40am On Dec 23, 2023
Fatbam005:
It's weekend again, think of your loss yesterday. Do not venture today again. It will always leads to had I known.

No matter the win. It always ends in had I known
Re: The Demon Of Betting And His Operations by Resetinc: 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2023
LalastiklaIa:

Earn a decent living indeed, there always a losing streak in the long run. I hope you do not have a job because if you were so good with punting you'll need no job as all you need to do is bet and earn money to flex

Boss, I’m made already, blessed in all areas of life. I have outgrown the stage of earning money to flex.

Merry Christmas 🎄 in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Player In La Liga Now That Lionel Messi Is Gone? / AFCON: Super Eagles Players Celebrate Their Win Against Cameroon (Pics/Video) / Liverpool Fans Celebrate EPL Title After Wolves Supporters Spread Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.