Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering (722 Views)

Kpofire: Michael John Williams Raids, Destroys Illegal Oil Bunkering Sites / Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham / FG Links Atiku To Collapse Of Bank PHB (2) (3) (4)

Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering by afroniger: 8:11am On Sep 14, 2022
A Twitter user that goes by the handle 'Anambra 1st son' (aka UchePOkoye) has made several posts in which he accused the PFP presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, of being an Oil bunkerer. These
are indeed serious allegations.

https://twitter.com/UchePOkoye/status/1569942607165358080?t=lhJdy9CSKVombinDoI8yoQ&s=19

Re: Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering by Corridon: 8:13am On Sep 14, 2022
Atiku the corrupt Cameroonian can do anything for money and power. He is that desperate.

Re: Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering by fashtannn: 8:13am On Sep 14, 2022
Hmm
Re: Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering by PresidObi: 8:14am On Sep 14, 2022
Corrupt people can't rule us again.
Re: Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering by QozzyBrown: 8:14am On Sep 14, 2022
Re: Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering by Anigreat: 8:16am On Sep 14, 2022

This is the more reasons all sensible Nigerians stood up and say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Atiku can go and be the president of his village in Adamawa and Tinubu can be a life president of his village Iragbaji, but for rulling Nigeria, those two wont smell our so rock.

Re: Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering by 10mobile: 8:17am On Sep 14, 2022
Re: Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering by Asgard73: 8:17am On Sep 14, 2022
This one no just get sense

And read some foolish comments .. guys some humans are just imps with full ignorance

Obi fools are really foolish minds

Power to the people
North 2023

Re: Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering by Eriokanmi: 8:17am On Sep 14, 2022
At times, I always think those shouting atikulated and Emilokan aren't interested in the progress of this country. These two men they're supporting won't be walking freely on the streets today if they were either Saudi or american citizens. The latter would have put them in life jail while the former wouldn't have hesitated to send them to the other side. How Nigerians promote bad products baffles me.

Re: Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering by AtikuNetwork: 8:20am On Sep 14, 2022
Just another Peter Obi errand boy constituting nuisance on social media. Where is his evidence? This Ipob behavior of spreading lies and propaganda is expired. Nigerians aren't foolish. Peter Obi is the most useless and incompetent candidate in this race, with no legacy achievement whatsoever. He should call his Ipob followers to order.

Re: Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering by Pandev(m): 8:21am On Sep 14, 2022
You mean Atiku, Obi's former boss? He must have taught Obi how to be a oil bunker too. should leave Atiku alone and start campaigning for your Egyptian eunuch grin

Re: Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 14, 2022
Eriokanmi:
At times, I always think those shouting atikulated and Emilokan aren't interested in the progress of this country. These two men they're supporting won't be walking freely on the streets today if they were either Saudi or american citizens. The latter would have put them in life jail while the former wouldn't have hesitated to send them to the other side. How Nigerians promote bad products baffles me.

I wish I can give you a million likes

Re: Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering by Bizibi(m): 8:22am On Sep 14, 2022
If it is oil bunkering every elite is involved,no play politics with this one even military has gone into it full time. Every president past and present benefited from it......
Re: Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering by Bontafa: 8:22am On Sep 14, 2022
ATIKU is a petty thief .

This oil bunkering is very common in Cameroon so I'm not surprised.

Re: Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering by AtikuNetwork: 8:23am On Sep 14, 2022
Asgard73:
This one no just get sense

And read some foolish comments .. guys some humans are just imps with full ignorance

Obi fools are really foolish minds

Power to the people
North 2023

Peter Obi is really showing himself to be a very bad character. His followers are even worse. Ipob behavior everywhere. I'm really disappointed in Obi, honestly speaking.

Re: Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering by Bontafa: 8:25am On Sep 14, 2022
Bizibi:
If it is oil bunkering every elite is involved,no play politics with this one even military has gone into it full time. Every president past and present benefited from it......

Many elite ,but some tribalist will be foolish enough to start separating their people.

We went to river state the border between Ohafia egbema and ndoni .
Oil flowing like water and guess who is the transport?

Dangote and Nigeria army .

Dangote has oil tanks have you seen one before? Not that cement truck you see o .
Re: Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering by Bontafa: 8:26am On Sep 14, 2022
AtikuNetwork:

Peter Obi is really showing himself to be a very bad character. His followers are even worse. Ipob behavior everywhere. I'm really disappointed in Obi, honestly speaking.

Focus on topic . this is oil bunkering indicting Atiku .

Clear him and don't shift goal post

Re: Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 14, 2022
Atiku can do anything just because of money

Agbado? I wonder how he will cope without drugs

Re: Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering by nedu666: 8:28am On Sep 14, 2022
Why are u impersonating . Can't u use another username than to impersonate someone else

Re: Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering by Bizibi(m): 8:34am On Sep 14, 2022
Bontafa:

Many elite ,but some tribalist will be foolish enough to start separating their people.

We went to river state the border between Ohafia egbema and ndoni .
Oil flowing like water and guess who is the transport?

Dangote and Nigeria army .

Dangote has oil tanks have you seen one before? Not that cement truck you see o .

navy,jtf,army, presidency, politicians,top business men,militants and the rest civilians.

It has been like that for years.....I remember a friend of mine met obj to link him up in a deal in the oil industry and the man plainly told him to forget about it,he told him he can help him on any other thing but not crude oil. They have bastardized that sector now.
Re: Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering by Bontafa: 8:37am On Sep 14, 2022
Bizibi:
navy,jtf,army, presidency, politicians,top business men,militants and the rest civilians.

It's a quick money .

The civilians can only get a chunk buy cars and build bungalows.

But the elite buy helicopter why? Cause they put in huge funds .

Just like drug biz
Re: Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering by Asgard73: 8:39am On Sep 14, 2022
AtikuNetwork:

I supported obi two years ago .. and we worked for his presidency with some like mind .. power was zoned to north.. Pdp Saraki committee threw it open..
OBi was to be project in ice .. he knew but he left ..
not leaving ..
but the toxity of his cretians is what put everyone off.
The very disappointing joint is that he got the bug.. and more toxin than his cretians

He’s become a foolish imp.. that even the project in ice has desolved ..

They will wake in 2027 and still shouting Biafra or dead .. Obi for 20231

E go clear in less than 8 months .. God’s willing

Power to the people
North 2023

Re: Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering by RZArecta(m): 8:44am On Sep 14, 2022
Atiku is your next president.

Better than drug lord
Re: Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering by Draslo(m): 8:47am On Sep 14, 2022
Like Atiku like Obi

Re: Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering by Bizibi(m): 8:48am On Sep 14, 2022
Bontafa:

It's a quick money .

The civilians can only get a chunk buy cars and build bungalows.

But the elite buy helicopter why? Cause they put in huge funds .

Just like drug biz
Niger deltans really involve for bunkering level, memories!!!
Re: Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering by Bontafa: 8:58am On Sep 14, 2022
Bizibi:
Niger deltans really involve for bunkering level, memories!!!

You no lie , will you blame them .

When they are the ones suffering the most from the cash biz
Re: Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering by Sonyboom: 9:00am On Sep 14, 2022
But Peter Obi should not go n be president of Ipob in his Ezu River

Anigreat:
This is the more reasons all sensible Nigerians stood up and say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Atiku can go and be the president of his village in Adamawa and Tinubu can be a life president of his village Iragbaji, but for rulling Nigeria, those two wont smell our so rock.
Excelloque:

I wish I can give you a million likes

Re: Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering by Sonyboom: 9:01am On Sep 14, 2022
But Peter Obi will be even after he was caught red-handed looting over N250 million cash monthly from Anambra coffers.

Eriokanmi:

Re: Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering by Bizibi(m): 9:03am On Sep 14, 2022
Bontafa:

You no lie , will you blame them .

When they are the ones suffering the most from the cash biz
and they have no wisdom.....the ones that made money then are back to square one. It is only the top ex militants that still control the supply of diesel. Some of them are wasteful!!
Re: Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering by Sonyboom: 9:04am On Sep 14, 2022
Jennifer663:
Atiku can do anything just because of money

Agbado? I wonder how he will cope without drugs
But you ain't Wondering how Obi will copw without his Pandora loot or the N250 million raw cash he loots monthly from Anambra for good 8 years before he was caught

Re: Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering by Bontafa: 9:08am On Sep 14, 2022
Bizibi:
and they have no wisdom.....the ones that made money then are back to square one. It is only the top ex militants that still control the supply of diesel. Some of them are wasteful!!

Greed is a vice .

The love of money does not end in armed robbery alone
Re: Twitter User Links Atiku To Oil Bunkering by AtikuNetwork: 9:38am On Sep 14, 2022
Bontafa:

Focus on topic . this is oil bunkering indicting Atiku .

Clear him and don't shift goal post

Do you have evidence? This is Peter Obi Ipob tactics to spread lies and propaganda. It won't work.

INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment Portal Is Now Open / Shocking Reason Why Some Northerners Are Supporting BAT / EFCC Arrests 87 Forex Dealers In Abuja, Lagos 3rd November 2022