Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Beware: That Hybitrage Investment Group Is Not As It Is - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Beware: That Hybitrage Investment Group Is Not As It Is (2823 Views)

Hybitrage Just Scammed Us / What's Your Take On Hybitrage Arbitrage Exchange? / Hybitrage Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware: That Hybitrage Investment Group Is Not As It Is by Towncrier007(m): 9:00am On Sep 14, 2022
Dear NL you saw the ad ran on front page?
On hybitrage, becareful because those guys got some questionable characters on the group

The admin deletes messages that are sensitive and has questions that reveals his theft state.

Re: Beware: That Hybitrage Investment Group Is Not As It Is by Unique9: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
You may be right. But I have a better update
https://www.nairaland.com/7333486/make10k-above-while-resting
Re: Beware: That Hybitrage Investment Group Is Not As It Is by aikfrank(m): 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
Towncrier007:
Dear NL you saw the ad ran on front page?
On hybitrage, becareful because those guys got some questionable characters on the group

The admin deletes messages that are sensitive and has questions that reveals his theft state.

I already posted same earlier today: https://www.nairaland.com/7334188/hybitrage-ponzy-scheme-stay-away

No worry, people no dey hear word. I still see lots of persons there depositing and waiting for cashout. Nigerians no dey hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Beware: That Hybitrage Investment Group Is Not As It Is by Towncrier007(m): 11:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
aikfrank:

I already posted same earlier today: https://www.nairaland.com/7334188/hybitrage-ponzy-scheme-stay-away

No worry, people no dey hear word. I still see lots of persons there depositing and waiting for cashout. Nigerians no dey hear word.

No they're busy trooping into the group,the admins will block and delete anyone that asks questions....

All because the ads was ran on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Beware: That Hybitrage Investment Group Is Not As It Is by Hybitrage: 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
This an absolute lie and this is an outright defamation.

If you have a case with Hybitrage, provide the evidence below.

If you are scammed of a single naira, please share the evidence to the world not by making up lies

Hybitrage is a private project and all accusations will be taken seriously and be ready to defend your claims

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware: That Hybitrage Investment Group Is Not As It Is by Hybitrage: 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
Messages that were deleted is against the WhatsApp social interaction rules of the group. Please do not share false information here without proper evidence. This is untrue. Hybitrage is a private project and i think i have the right to determine the trajectory of my project and defend it against toxic negativity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware: That Hybitrage Investment Group Is Not As It Is by Taeewo(m): 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
One of the un answered question before i exited the group na why those sellers cant sell in black market rate, rather than selling cheap....I hope seun vet the project very well be accepting the Ads .....I wish you GEJ...

1 Like

Re: Beware: That Hybitrage Investment Group Is Not As It Is by Hybitrage: 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
Taeewo:
One of the un answered question before i exited the group na why those sellers cant sell in black market rate, rather than selling cheap....I hope seun vet the project very well be accepting the Ads .....I wish you GEJ...

Thanks, resellers are not allowed to sell at Black-market rate, it is impossible, and moreover they bought at cheaper rate, it will be considered greedy to circumvent your credibility in other too make more gains in a dishonest way
Re: Beware: That Hybitrage Investment Group Is Not As It Is by Towncrier007(m): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hybitrage:

Thanks, resellers are not allowed to sell at Black-market rate, it is impossible, and moreover they bought at cheaper rate, it will be considered greedy to circumvent your credibility in other too make more gains in a dishonest way

You still didn't answer the question sir

1 Like

Re: Beware: That Hybitrage Investment Group Is Not As It Is by PMoTheGreat: 11:06am On Oct 09, 2022
Following
Re: Beware: That Hybitrage Investment Group Is Not As It Is by adesund(m): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2022
Reading....
Re: Beware: That Hybitrage Investment Group Is Not As It Is by volawale: 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
[quote author=Towncrier007 post=116706130]

No they're busy trooping into the group,the admins will block and delete anyone that asks questions.... (ask stupid questions)

investigate before you invest.
Re: Beware: That Hybitrage Investment Group Is Not As It Is by Taeewo(m): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
Hybitrage, I have been begging you to remove my number from you database and stop sending me sms but kept ignoring me....Stop spamming my phone...Not interested in you investment and they should also be a way to close a registered account....

1 Like

Re: Beware: That Hybitrage Investment Group Is Not As It Is by Taeewo(m): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
Hybitrage:

Hybitrage, I have been begging you to remove my number from you database and stop sending me sms but kept ignoring me....Stop spamming my phone...Not interested in you investment and they should also be a way to close a registered account....

1 Like

Re: Beware: That Hybitrage Investment Group Is Not As It Is by aikfrank(m): 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2022
I say again for the last time. Stay away.
Re: Beware: That Hybitrage Investment Group Is Not As It Is by FoolishBoy419: 12:44am On Nov 26, 2022
Hybitrage:
This an absolute lie and this is an outright defamation.

If you have a case with Hybitrage, provide the evidence below.

If you are scammed of a single naira, please share the evidence to the world not by making up lies

Hybitrage is a private project and all accusations will be taken seriously and be ready to defend your claims

Lol. See the criminals. Anyway, it's the fools patronizing you that I blame cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beware: That Hybitrage Investment Group Is Not As It Is by Sicario101: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
BrightDeGea this is my number, send me a message on WhatsApp zero-9-zero three0122342

(1) (Reply)

Afribank Public Offer / BTC Market! Meet Legit Merchants To Buy And Sell BTC On Our Escrow Whsapp Group / A Nairalander Needs Advice On What Business To Set Up With A #100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.