Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 (23669 Views)

Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 3) On 14th September 2021 / Liverpool Vs Red Bull Salzburg: UCL (4 - 3) On 2nd October 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Lekan239(m): 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ogarexmas:

Those players you call unknown there's something Tuchel saw in them and that is he feels they can improve the team...Todd Boehly is a laughing stock right now...

You sack a coach barely a week after the end of the transfer window. No time for the players to gel.

Chelsea's problem is not the coach but the midfield, Chelsea needs to find a replacement for Kante. He is the engine of the team.

Chelsea plays superbly when Kante is on the field and that's where I blame Tuchel. That Fofana signing was unnecessary.

We should have invested that money in Edson Alvarez and De Jong while offloading Jorginho and sending loftus cheek on loan.
the same way tuchel saw that Loftus cheek can play left back, right back, left midfielder, right midfielder. Tuchel lost it the moment he started having issues with the stars in the club
Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Mattwillz: 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

They are winning this...
You were saying?

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by hotwax: 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
Lekan239:
to me jorginho is a baller, fir the fact that his role is somewhat defensive not attacking he his carrying out his responsibilities perfectly. The player who has been giving me lot of consign in that midfield is kovacic. He is an attacking wise minded midfielder that don't create chances, he can't play shot, just be running about romancing ball and playing tiki taka as if it's a training match

You nailed it. Kavasic is not creative

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mattwillz:

You were saying?

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Banbanna(m): 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
stanluiz:
They sign Zakaria. That guy should be playing.

I don't why Jorginho is still playing. That guy is doing nothing. Kovacic is just running around the pitch. Chelsea has no midfielder. The midfield is empty.

Well, if that Pot making coach no man up and starts fielding results oriented players, it's his job and reputation @ a big club that'll be at stake. He should take a cue from ETH. Even if it means changing his style of play just to get desired results. Those hungrier, energetic players should run the show first. That Naija born player, Chukwuemeka is a very good attacking player worth considering. Well, lets wait & see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
Potter will be sacked tomorrow morning. Watch out

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2022
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Tobijays: 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2022
Edoblakky:
Too many strange bedfellows in Chelsea. Just look at Ziyech for example, dude is a waste. The new owner will regret his stupidity for sacking TT
do you think Tuchel would have drawn this game he would have lost
Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by sprints1: 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
Tonytonex:
Chelsea tried sha. Juve wey lose fah?
abeg juventus na team they back to the juventus of 07-09 season. Na Europa dem suppose dey play. Imagine relying on players like milik cuadrado kostic mckennie miretti to win they look like Europa team. As for Chelsea na dem dey do themselves spent all their cash on buying defense. Potter needs like 3 months to panelbit that Chelsea

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by angelfallz(m): 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
What would you say is wrong with the defence?
Ogarexmas:

When people who know about football are talking listen instead of acting like you know all... even a 2 year old knows, that defense is wack.
Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Tonytonex(m): 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
sprints1:
abeg juventus na team they back to the juventus of 07-09 season. Na Europa dem suppose dey play. Imagine relying on players like milik cuadrado kostic mckennie miretti to win they look like Europa team. As for Chelsea na dem dey do themselves spent all their cash on buying defense. Potter needs like 3 months to panelbit that Chelsea
true talk. For Chelsea, the postponement of their matches is a blessing in disguise.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by angelfallz(m): 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
Most managers are not good Scouts. TT was feed up during pre-season that he had to be looking for players to buy and coaching the team at the same time. This situation has an effect on him and the team.
TT is the type of coach that wants to train players on the training ground while leaving the scouting to sporting director or football director.

ken6488:
angry Guess who bought us the useless players?
Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Biafranodogwu55: 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
porthouse7:
I have been 90% correct about outcome of Chelsea games this season, this game will end in draw las las... I might be wrong fir d second time thou
badoo
Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Temptee101(m): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
flexyrule:
I would have kept Rudiger, even if it meant doubling his wages.

By keeping Rudiger, I don't need to spend that €70 on Forfana. No need for Koulibaly.

Mane and Ronaldo were up for sale..... I'll grab the two of them.

No need for Cucera or whatever his name is, no need for Broja

Jorghino out.... Get one midfielder to replace him.

Hakim Ziyech, Pulisic and Kai Havertz would only be playing cup games and friendly matches.

Hahahahahaha grin grin

See as i deh laugh. I'm enjoying the wailing from all quarters.

Which one be Cucera again? grin

Playing only friendly matches? Bro, you are not a very nice person grin

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by angelfallz(m): 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
Lol. I doubt Liverpool would have sold Mane to you guys. As for Ronaldo, he would have made your team worse. Why send Lukaku that doesn't press on loan while bringing in Ronaldo that does not also press?
flexyrule:

By keeping Rudiger, I don't need to spend that €70 on Forfana. No need for Koulibaly.

Hakim Ziyech, Pulisic and Kai Havertz would only be playing cup games and friendly matches.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by angelfallz(m): 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
At least they're creating chances, Graham Potter needs time.
hotwax:
Can Chelsea score? Is it a curse?

17 chances 1 goal?

Is this spiritual?
Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Kinzo0917(m): 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
sweetman2022:
What's happening this night oo..all the game going on has no goal to report at half time. Nawa ooo
imaging staking all the games half time draw. Chai…. Why I no see this ooooo
Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by angelfallz(m): 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
grin grin
You're wicked
Edoblakky:
We can see that the players' morale are high now
Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by angelfallz(m): 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
While I agree with your that the new coach should be supported, I disagree that TT wouldn't come back to Chelsea. If Jose Mourinho can come back then TT can
Lekan239:
you don't need to sit down in your house hoping the new coach fails so bohely will realise he did mistake sacking Tuchel, all you need is for you to forget about the past and wish the new coach well. No matter the badbelle or hatred, nothing can bring tuchel back to Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Lekan239(m): 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
angelfallz:
While I agree with your that the new coach should be supported, I disagree that TT wouldn't come back to Chelsea. If Jose Mourinho can come back then TT can
we are talking about sacking this Graham and bringing tuchel back
Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Beverlyjean(f): 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
According to Messi fans...its sterling's fault ...Chelsea that finished 3rd last season... its sterling's fault,, he joined the team and disorganised them ...

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Beverlyjean(f): 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
angelfallz:
Lol. I doubt Liverpool would have sold Mane to you guys. As for Ronaldo, he would have made your team worse. Why send Lukaku that doesn't press on loan while bringing in Ronaldo that does not also press?

U talk crap... then let's also say sterling made them worse... use ur brain for once bitter hater

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Beverlyjean(f): 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
sprints1:

They said Ronaldo was the problem..now its showing that he was the glue that made them important on their last days

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by JustPowerApps(m): 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
At least they won the Passes cool cool

Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Adakintroy: 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
Many don't love football. They love their tickets.

Okocha mate na coach..lampard, zidan, Arteta conte. Guadiola... But agbaya say na the next generation devil use am blend into gambling.

No wonder him no win even African best. God know why. His name for ever will be enboded in nigeria hall of shame.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Kylekent59: 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
A draw game.
Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by OKOATA(m): 11:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
Realguyman1:
Bro Potter nor get anything wey he enter jor. His contract has already been signed, if Chelsea decide to sack him tomorrow they will have no choice than to pay him his full money completely.

Na Chelsea never know wetin them put their hand so. If Chelsea like make them sack Potter tomorrow, the guy nor go reason am because coaching Chelsea at all mean say he done coach to the highest level in English football. So wetin he dey find again?
Boehly no sabi business, he signed the coach on a 5Year deal paying him and his cruie 60M. So if he sacks him he has to pay the full money. The man na mugun.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by ZombieTAMER: 11:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ogarexmas:

Those players you call unknown there's something Tuchel saw in them and that is he feels they can improve the team...Todd Boehly is a laughing stock right now...

You sack a coach barely a week after the end of the transfer window. No time for the players to gel.

Chelsea's problem is not the coach but the midfield, Chelsea needs to find a replacement for Kante. He is the engine of the team.

Chelsea plays superbly when Kante is on the field and that's where I blame Tuchel. That Fofana signing was unnecessary.

We should have invested that money in Edson Alvarez and De Jong while offloading Jorginho and sending loftus cheek on loan.

When a coach can't identify the problem in the team such coach is utterly USELESS..

Tuchel is useless..

kante is the engine room of the team and Chelsea plays better when he's on the pitch, dude overworks himself and that's the cause of his numerous injuries..
why can't he sign someone to deputize on his behalf like you rightly pointed out ..

Fofana 70m, to compete with James
Cucurella 65m to compete with Chilwell
bought koulibaly to replace Rudiger

what about werner and lukaku?..
the most important replacements, since the team is goal shy..
33 yrs Aubemeyang on deadline day.. SMH

i heard he was eyeing 21 yrs old attacking midfielder Anthony Gordon of Everton,
Tuchel is mad

Go back and watch chelsea Spurs game, see the best of Chelsea because kante was on the field of play..

When Kante is on song
Chelsea clicks
Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Kenneth10110(m): 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
flexyrule:

hmm but i don't think Liverpool would in anyway sanction or accept to give mane to Chelsea except free transfer could make that happen not when he has a year left and a team like Bayern comes in from Germany. How would you also describe Liverpool if they agree to such deal.
Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by ike007(m): 12:46am On Sep 15, 2022
Chelsea

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (3 - 1) On 27th November 2019 / Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th March 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.