Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 (23670 Views)

Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 3) On 14th September 2021 / Liverpool Vs Red Bull Salzburg: UCL (4 - 3) On 2nd October 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by moshino(m): 3:12am On Sep 15, 2022
Fedrick100:
This Chelsea is so useless

In the last 10 years which English teams have won Champions League?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by colorsofrainbow: 4:44am On Sep 15, 2022
kb83:
Potter just filled the team with English players, English sentiments, I saw this coming.
Una go suffer wetin man u dey suffer before tenhag come grin grin
English sentiment driven team. Full of shit players grin grin
Tenhag don dey clear them now,one after the other

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Itoro350(m): 5:01am On Sep 15, 2022
moshino:

PAST GLORY
Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by NEUDUDE: 5:28am On Sep 15, 2022
I knew chelsea or liverpool will draw or lose. Liverpool got lucky. Thank you salzburg 3.45 for x2 odd lol grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Eriggs: 5:39am On Sep 15, 2022
NEUDUDE:
I knew chelsea or liverpool will draw or lose. Liverpool got lucky. Thank you salzburg 3.45 for x2 odd lol grin
So u take 100 naira win 345 naira,
Na him we no go hear word again?
Shame on u

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Realguyman1(m): 5:48am On Sep 15, 2022
OKOATA:
Boehly no sabi business, he signed the coach on a 5Year deal paying him and his cruie 60M. So if he sacks him he has to pay the full money. The man na mugun.
The guy just dey do gragra
Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by fasa199(m): 6:02am On Sep 15, 2022
Why is this painful to Chelsea fan? We shouldn't be bothered or except big things from an average coach who has coached just small team's.. He has Chelsea to showcase himself to the world, it is left for him to deliver or not.

If we win, fine, if we draw, good, if we lose it shouldn't surprise us.

Chelsea for Life

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by pargelenis(m): 6:17am On Sep 15, 2022
Fedrick100:
This Chelsea is so useless
my brother I tire … maybe we should just focus on Europa !
Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by yusman14(m): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2022
moshino:

In the last ten years, Chelsea won it twice and Liverpool won it once.
Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by angelfallz(m): 10:13am On Sep 15, 2022
Are you saying that Sterling does not press?
Beverlyjean:

U talk crap... then let's also say sterling made them worse... use ur brain for once bitter hater
Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Athemisia: 10:39am On Sep 15, 2022
moshino:

LIVERPOOL and Chelsea
Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by NEUDUDE: 11:22am On Sep 15, 2022
Eriggs:

So u take 100 naira win 345 naira,
Na him we no go hear word again?
Shame on u

Lol where did i say i staked 100naira there npama grin shocked
Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Beverlyjean(f): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
angelfallz:
Are you saying that Sterling does not press?

So u think a single player not pressing is the reason a team will fail to win games... smh
Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by angelfallz(m): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
For you to have said that, tells me you don't understand how football is being played nowadays.
Yes, a single player not pressing can lead to a team failing to win games, because there are a whole lot of automatisms, actions and reactions that happen when pressing and counter-pressing. Ronaldo being the no 9 is the first to initiate the press, which then requires a reaction from his teammates. Unfortunately, Ronaldo does not press.
I hope you watched Bayern Vs Barca last Tuesday. Do you think Bayern won only because of Nagelsmann's tactics in the 2nd half? No,
Barca stopped pressing Bayern in the second half.

Face the facts, Ronaldo is finished at the top. Age is not on his side. He can still score goals, but he does not fit into the system of football that is being played nowadays, it is because of this reason that big clubs don't want Ronaldo. It is because of this reason that Ronaldo has been on the bench for Manchester United.

Beverlyjean:

So u think a single player not pressing is the reason a team will fail to win games... smh
Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Beverlyjean(f): 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
angelfallz:
For you to have said that, tells me you don't understand how football is being played nowadays.
Yes, a single player not pressing can lead to a team failing to win games, because there are a whole lot of automatisms, actions and reactions that happen when pressing and counter-pressing. Ronaldo being the no 9 is the first to initiate the press, which then requires a reaction from his teammates. Unfortunately, Ronaldo does not press.
I hope you watched Bayern Vs Barca last Tuesday. Do you think Bayern won only because of Nagelsmann's tactics in the 2nd half? No,
Barca stopped pressing Bayern in the second half.

Face the facts, Ronaldo is finished at the top. Age is not on his side. He can still score goals, but he does not fit into the system of football that is being played nowadays, it is because of this reason that big clubs don't want Ronaldo. It is because of this reason that Ronaldo has been on the bench for Manchester United.

Mbappe, Lewandowski, neymar , Messi, all don't press... Ronaldo presses better than most players...but as usual, u followed the fake news and bitter people to hate without facts
Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by angelfallz(m): 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
SMH.
Mbappe, Neymar and Messi don't play in a team that presses. PSG is not a pressing team, I don't know about this season sha. As for Lewandoski, maybe when he was at Bayern, but now he presses. Maybe you did not watch Bayern vs Barca.

FYI headlessly chasing down the goalkeeper like Ronaldo sometimes does is not pressing. Pressing is a collective effort from the entire team. Pressing is structured, have you heard of pressing triggers?

FYI Ronaldo is my goat. But facts are facts, his time at the top is over. It is not easy, since 2006 when my classmate would not stop about Manchester United and Ronaldo I have been following his career. He is one of the best ever.

Check out where Ronaldo ranks in terms of pressures per 90minutes.
https://twitter.com/Bhuvanesh_Daran/status/1480849393456599041?s=20&t=sID4kEGEajjFcBnso5foGg

Beverlyjean:

Mbappe, Lewandowski, Neymar , Messi, all don't press... Ronaldo presses better than most players...but as usual, u followed the fake news and bitter people to hate without facts
Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Beverlyjean(f): 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
angelfallz:
SMH.
Mbappe, Neymar and Messi don't play in a team that presses. PSG is not a pressing team, I don't know about this season sha. As for Lewandoski, maybe when he was at Bayern, but now he presses. Maybe you did not watch Bayern vs Barca.

FYI headlessly chasing down the goalkeeper like Ronaldo sometimes does is not pressing. Pressing is a collective effort from the entire team. Pressing is structured, have you heard of pressing triggers?

FYI Ronaldo is my goat. But facts are facts, his time at the top is over. It is not easy, since 2006 when my classmate would not stop about Manchester United and Ronaldo I have been following his career. He is one of the best ever.

Check out where Ronaldo ranks in terms of pressures per 90minutes.
https://twitter.com/Bhuvanesh_Daran/status/1480849393456599041?s=20&t=sID4kEGEajjFcBnso5foGg

So if its collective pressing, y blame Ronaldo?? Thats the coaches work... sancho Bruno and Rashford don't press...so y now blame only Ronaldo
Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by angelfallz(m): 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
Did you not read where i said the no.9 starts the press?
Beverlyjean:

So if its collective pressing, y blame Ronaldo?? Thats the coaches work... sancho Bruno and Rashford don't press...so y now blame only Ronaldo
Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by Beverlyjean(f): 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
angelfallz:
Did you not read where i said the no.9 starts the press?

Nonsense...thats what the media feeds u people... u know nothing about football if u say , a 9 determines the pressing of his team
Re: Chelsea Vs Salzburg UCL (1 - 1) On 14th September 2021 by angelfallz(m): 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
Smh
Beverlyjean:

Nonsense...thats what the media feeds u people... u know nothing about football if u say , a 9 determines the pressing of his team

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Borussia Dortmund: UCL (3 - 1) On 27th November 2019 / Messi Breaks Muller's Record Of 85 Goals In A Calendar Year / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th March 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.