Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,908 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand (70544 Views)

Atiku Is Not A Decent Man For Dragging Tinubu To Chicago Court - Temitope Ajayi / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by lordixon(m): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
spearman:
There is no Nigeria. There is no Southern Nigeria. We are Yoruba Ibo Ijaw Ikwere Isiko etc and so Southern Unity is forever an illussion. Besides Ibos hate Yoruba too much because of envy. Yoruba has sea and culture and Ibos are green with envy turned to hate.

I think it is the other-way-round brother

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by 8stargeneral: 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
When u don't want to respect ur old age...u will be receiving insults...tinubu should respect his old age and rest

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by HOB777(m): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
Journalism has lost its focus in Nigeria...everything become NEWS....

Anyway.......

This Bikes are available in Lagos for your lucrative logistics/delivery business or personal use at #450k  each. Its 4months old and in perfect working condition.
Call or WhatsApp - 08035499009 for purchase as many as you want while stock last.
Sample available in Lagos.
For large purchase inspection- Warewa,Obafemi-Owode LG, Ogun.

Bike description:
Brand - *Bajaj Pulsar 220F* Key Specs
* Displacement – 220 cc
* Maximum Power – 20.64 Bhp @ 8500 rpm
* Maximum Torque – 18.55 Nm @ 7000 rpm
* Number of Cylinders – 1
* Number of Gears – 5
* Seat Height – 795 mm
* Ground Clearance – 165 mm
* Kerb/Wet Weight – 155 kg
* Fuel Tank Capacity – 15 litres
* Top Speed – 134 kmph
Selling: 450k
Don't miss this opportunity, it's rare.

Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by ibechris(m): 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
Tinububalls:

Quick one, what in this life will an Igbo man envy a Yoruba for?
I can't remember anything I swear.
You said culture and sea, you are so so dumb.

Please nlders,
What do an average Igbo man envy Yoruba for?

I am still thinking my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by melody91: 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mrkindness:
the hate you Yorubas have against the Igbos is out of this world. And I swear igbos don't even care
lipsrsealed una go find trouble , insult Oda tribes, den go give u back gbasgbos.. una go dey cry den hate una ,den dey jealous of una blabla.. confused lots smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by Ayilara1(m): 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
Tinububalls:

Please nlders,

Everything except drug pushing

Nairaland will make someone tribalistic..... Oloun
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by emexc11(m): 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
Why can't you be matured for once?
spearman:
There is no Nigeria. There is no Southern Nigeria. We are Yoruba Ibo Ijaw Ikwere Isiko etc and so Southern Unity is forever an illussion. Besides Ibos hate Yoruba too much because of envy. Yoruba has sea and culture and Ibos are green with envy turned to hate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by Gourdoinc(m): 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
Drag the motherfucker
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by DSC7: 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
Hands dey shake...

Legs dey shake....

He can't kneel down to pray...

Is it for Eba?

Is it for garri?

Is it for dodo?

Omo Tinubu na dead brain Abegggggg...

May God Forbid BAT thing...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
spearman:
ALL SOUTHERNERS ARE SECOND CLASS CITIZENS IN NIGERIA EXCEPT FOR IGBOS WHO HAVE ZERO CITIZENSHIP BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS THEM.
WE ARE BREAKING UP NIGERIA SOON AND THEN NOMADIC IGBOS WILL KNOW THEIR TRUE MASTERS

Talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by CaptainFM1: 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
The man just dey hold am showing how feable and fragile he is to Nigerians.

You see when he raised his shaky hands to hold the flag. He was indirectly telling Nigerians "Is this the old and frail man you people want?"

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by vaca1: 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
spearman:
Sorry for no likes

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by Winters23: 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
spearman:
ALL SOUTHERNERS ARE SECOND CLASS CITIZENS IN NIGERIA EXCEPT FOR IGBOS WHO HAVE ZERO CITIZENSHIP BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS THEM.
WE ARE BREAKING UP NIGERIA SOON AND THEN NOMADIC IGBOS WILL KNOW THEIR TRUE MASTERS

grin

Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by Ayilara1(m): 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
SIRG120:
See this Mumu..... It's the Yorubas that gave strong abhorrence for the Ibos.... Most of them are very bitter and envious..... It's appalling for you to turn the table around when reverse is the case...... Ibos obviously are the most hated tribe in Nigeria

I laugh in Swahili. Igbo people are rather the ones that show hate the most. What did you people have? Why is it that you're hated by everyone? Why don't you guys look inward and see what you're doing wrong?

I served in Abia, you people are very hostile to non-indigene but claim you're the most hated. You're the most hated yet you're are spread everywhere across Nigeria while you will hardly see other tribe in your place.

You wouldn't belief this people insult each other by calling someone "Hausa".

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by nkemoma(m): 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
spearman:

Walahi you are stupid

You rather remain in servitude and a slave to the Caliphate

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by Klington: 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
spearman:

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by ifechiluru892: 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2022
the hate you Yorubas have against the Igbos is out of this world. And I swear igbos don't even carethe hate you Yorubas have against the Igbos is out of this world. And I swear igbos don't even care...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by kkonyeji(m): 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2022
socialjustice93:

oga be calming down.. tribalism no dey tire una?

The guy is so irritating. Such a toxic tribal bigot.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by Jeffdz: 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
They no shettima is APC presidential aspirant, jagaban na cormorflag
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by ahnie: 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
For Gods sake,this man looks sick,very sickly.
So definitely he's sick.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by akslink: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
spearman:
igbos are not Nigerian and they are using Nigeria passport bad image and reputation wherever they go…
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by frog12: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
these people dey make FOOLS of themselves grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by akslink: 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
Tinububalls:

Please nlders,
and you people can’t live without in your land all of your tribes running up and down Yorubaland committing crime
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
Tinububalls:
Forming woke destroying the southern unity.

I wish tinubu is younger..

He would have been my best option since Osibanjo ddt get the tickets..

Now atiku I don't understand if he will continue like his Fulani brothers..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
spearman:

Give me one reason you think the Igbos hate Yorubas ?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by Edusouls(m): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2022
Exactly no one wants Igbos they are terrible tribe to deal with
spearman:
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by Advocate500: 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
spearman:
poverty is frustrating this one, tribalism is a thing of mind,is mostly ingrained in the life struggling low life individual and family who believe is only by comparison with others they can feel better.oga wake up and hustle so that your children will not ask wetin their father dey do when others dey succeed.millions of non native are doing very well in a land you called your own,yet you are living a miserable life.

You believe oduduwa nation will change a thing in miserable life?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by Patriotsleague: 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
spearman:
They will be trapped in a suffocating dot. Buhari was telling them truth, the idiots could not see it.
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by Kelvinskillz: 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
It’s so sad to know that people still come out here to about politics based on tribe… Buhari is katsina and they have suffered immensely under his regime, same with Bayelsa under GEJ… it’s either we unite or perish..
OBIDIENT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by atinga1: 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
socialjustice93:

oga be calming down.. tribalism no dey tire una?
That's the only ace they have up their sleeve.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by royalfly(m): 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
spearman:

The pic may not be what it seems, stop causing problems. Tinubu nor be pickin way fit grab like that. I support obi but abeg make una stop to dey devide nigeria. I hope someday we all find peace
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by Tinububalls: 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
Cromagnon:

Ibo ppl full everywhere in Yoruba land
How many Yoruba do you see in Ibo land?
Yes, Igbos full every region not only Lagos.
But God forbid we envy you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock / Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation / Akpabio Commissions Four Points By Sheraton Ikot Ekpene

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.