Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand (70543 Views)

Atiku Is Not A Decent Man For Dragging Tinubu To Chicago Court - Temitope Ajayi / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by deavicky(m): 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
spearman:
There is no Nigeria. There is no Southern Nigeria. We are Yoruba Ibo Ijaw Ikwere Isiko etc and so Southern Unity is forever an illussion. Besides Ibos hate Yoruba too much because of envy. Yoruba has sea and culture and stay in their homeland and Ibos are green with envy turned to hate.
I'm not an Igbo man, but I can authoritatively say no Igbo man will envy a yoruba man. For what exactly? Those things u mentioned, the Igbo have them even with crude oil. They are out there because they see business opportunities outside. And mind d u yuroba's are not the major consumers of goods In lagos majority of those goods leaves lagos.
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by Zorn: 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
spearman:
There is no Nigeria. There is no Southern Nigeria. We are Yoruba Ibo Ijaw Ikwere Isiko etc and so Southern Unity is forever an illussion. Besides Ibos hate Yoruba too much because of envy. Yoruba has sea and culture and stay in their homeland and Ibos are green with envy turned to hate.
Igbos hates yorubas , but yorubas loves igbos?
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by YourFreedom(m): 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
Zorn:
Igbos hates yorubas , but yorubas loves igbos?

From this your submission, it shows how uninformed you are about the real problem. It was the Norther manipulators that are fueling this animosity. Igbos are not Jealous of Lagos. The igbos are in every major cities of the world. All this is a political game plan of the North. They will do everything to make sure that the south does not unit.
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by kelspinall(m): 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
spearman:

i believe you are too old to be writing this thrash with your right minds.....this nigeria,igbo are hustling,hausa,yoruba and other tribes are hustling for their better tomorrow,stop typing thrash you are an adult for fuqsake..nobody is hating, you have culture and sea come to other tribes they do, you have billionaires same other tribes do..

the ability to fix makes you more matured than to destroy...free ya mind no one is pretending to envy ya tribe, Everyone has a busy day going on in the federation..na mumu geh time to chook eye inside another man business...peace
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by Zorn: 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
YourFreedom:

From this your submission, it shows how uninformed you are about the real problem. It was the Norther manipulators that are fueling this animosity. Igbos are not Jealous of Lagos. The igbos are in every major cities of the world. All this is a political game plan of the North. They will do everything to make sure that the south does not unit.
I never said igbos hate yorubas I was asking the idiot that said igbos hates yorubas if the Yorubas loves the igbos.
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by Karlosorji(m): 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
Tinububalls:

Quick one, what in this life will an Igbo man envy a Yoruba for?
I can't remember anything I swear.
You said culture and sea, you are so so dumb.

Please nlders,
What do an average Igbo man envy Yoruba for?
whereas Na ibo de make their communities bubble. Una sabbi hussle? No be only through agbero life style Una de see food chop?
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by Igbojew: 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
Tinububalls:

Please nlders,
If Igbos want to envy na lazy and your dirty people great Igbos will envy.Your shame dey shame me.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You were not there.

You can't just give meaning to the picture when you don't even see the video of what and how it happened.

From the picture, one can deduce they're actually laughing and Adamu is more carried away in that laughter

https://www.nairaland.com/7333259/unknown-gunmen-murder-islamic-cleric#116671819

SHUT UP!!! YOU ARE AN IGNORAMUS.
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by ImperialKingJosh: 11:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
Tinububalls:

Please nlders,

Maybe the way they put pepper in their liquid soup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by Truthdeypain: 12:09am On Sep 15, 2022
spearman:

Everyone is a tribalist otherwise you are not human. We want self determination. Everyone must stand alone. Yoruba and Ibos should carry separate passports. It's not hate. It's not tribalism (a colonial word). It's is about NATIONALISM. It's about culture, language, heritage. Nigeria is DEAD.

Alaaaye, lo sun. You are constituting nuisance here. Your views are solely yours and yours alone. Our loyalty to Nigeria is unflinching and unshaken. Stop forming hardman here na small investigation na dem go locate you put like 2 for your kain chest wey you dey beat. REBEL!

We are brothers and sisters, nobody is going anywhere, we love our country and must defend her from all aggressors external and internal). We must continue to be faithful loyal and honest.

There shall be no restructuring, state police, nor zoning, we know not SOUTH or NORTH, CHRISTIAN or MOSLEM only competence and capacity. We share the NATIONAL language, culture and heritage of LOVE, PEACE and TOLERANCE. We must ensure to provide our farms and forests to the FULANI HERDSMEN who only wield AK47s for their self protection. They are our brothers and must be treated with love and respect. Infact ESN, AMOTEKUN, EBUBEAGU, including Benue' must be disbanded in the spirit of peace and tranquility
as these outfits are Anti Nigerian.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA THE LAND OF GENOCIDE DENIERS. LOVE
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:24am On Sep 15, 2022
Simplythebest:
Honestly this APC chairman have evil plan cus this not his first time of doing this if we can still remember the day of APC presidential primary how he help to left Tinubu hand to support him in holding the flat with his own hand. Honestly i don't trust this man

You rlly make a point
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by Igboslayer: 1:00am On Sep 15, 2022
obyno82:

You don't have sense walahi. Shallow Brain
Trash as usual, no sensible contribution unless insults, Oloriburuku ọmọ àlè. You are cursed already.
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by Maski87: 1:53am On Sep 15, 2022
spearman:
ALL SOUTHERNERS ARE SECOND CLASS CITIZENS IN NIGERIA EXCEPT FOR IGBOS WHO HAVE ZERO CITIZENSHIP BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS THEM.
WE ARE BREAKING UP NIGERIA SOON AND THEN NOMADIC IGBOS WILL KNOW THEIR TRUE MASTERS
All the girls for ibadan ife ikorodu,na ibo boys them want,oo
You are angry because na soapy de save you.
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by VIKTO83(m): 6:15am On Sep 15, 2022
JOemmy:
To be honest this picture is very embarrassing and irritating if tinibu is my father I will will tell him to respect himself and step down from the presidential race he already has everything what else is he looking for?

Before u comment just look up and beat ur chest and say That person is tinubu. Did u forget his signature cap?
Photo editing has turned Nigeria upside down and d person that did d editing forgot the place of the cap.

Poor editing.
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by VIKTO83(m): 6:16am On Sep 15, 2022
Before u comment just look up and beat ur chest and say That person is tinubu. Did u forget his signature cap?
Photo editing has turned Nigeria upside down and d person that did d editing forgot the place of the cap.

Poor editing.

latolz:
PUPPET IN WAIT.. SO THEY THINK
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by VIKTO83(m): 6:16am On Sep 15, 2022

Poor editing.
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by obyno82: 8:20am On Sep 15, 2022
Igboslayer:
Trash as usual, no sensible contribution unless insults, Oloriburuku ọmọ àlè. You are cursed already.

You have been slaying with so much bigotry and hatred so you should talk to yourself.
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by Lionnation: 8:34am On Sep 15, 2022
spearman:

Everyone is a tribalist otherwise you are not human. We want self determination. Everyone must stand alone. Yoruba and Ibos should carry separate passports. It's not hate. It's not tribalism (a colonial word). It's is about NATIONALISM. It's about culture, language, heritage. Nigeria is DEAD.
hmmm coming from a Yoruba man,
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by Owologbo(m): 9:05am On Sep 15, 2022
fman:

For real?
Abi u dey whine me

whine you as in how?
you think the hatred ends online?
My problem with the two of you is that you are the problem we have in the south.
One boasted of how he joined hand to removed a fellow southerner and enthroned a fulani man.
Now he's telling the south to vote for him as if we cannot play his can of game.
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by fman(m): 9:29am On Sep 15, 2022
Tinububalls:

Please nlders,
Agbado and corn
grin
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:14am On Sep 15, 2022
They should use wheelbarrow
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by Igboslayer: 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
obyno82:

You have been slaying with so much bigotry and hatred so you should talk to yourself.
Trash … Olori pelebe
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by Timatayo1: 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
Adamu just dey use tactics dey disgrace Amoda yekini Alias Bobo chicago just people to know say e no well that he can not do anything alone
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by MyAmericandream(f): 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
fman:

People who hate themselves
Somehow still inter-marry.
Those ones ain't tribalistic.
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by plaindealer: 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2022
lol @ Igbos react.

Na only useless and jobless Pandora ipob liars get time for such silliness..
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by fman(m): 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
MyAmericandream®
Those ones ain't tribalistic.
Ok
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by obyno82: 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
Igboslayer:
Trash … Olori pelebe

Still the same senseless comment
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by Igboslayer: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
obyno82:

Still the same senseless comment
Osu, ọmọ àlè.

Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by Cromagnon: 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2022
Tinububalls:

You want to know our secret?
yoruba land is your secret otherwise you would stay at home but the barreness has made you have sense to leave
Re: Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand by Cromagnon: 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2022
obyno82:

He asked what do you Yorubas have to envy igbo for and this is the reason you gave.....SMH
If you're always in somebody's house you envy that person
If somebody never comes to your house he doesn't envy a damn thing there
Who is in whose house
You are in our house
Envy galore

But go on
Wait till we are tired and lagoon you
The your head will correctn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock / Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation / Akpabio Commissions Four Points By Sheraton Ikot Ekpene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.