Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

R. Kelly Vows To Return To Music After Throat Surgery - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / R. Kelly Vows To Return To Music After Throat Surgery (502 Views)

(new Music) Download 'do What You Want' By Lady Gaga Ft. R. Kelly / Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music / Is Dr. Dre Dead? Dre to retire from music after Detox is released.*update* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

R. Kelly Vows To Return To Music After Throat Surgery by kateifeoma(f): 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2011
In July R. Kelly was taken to a Chicago hospital suffering from severe throat pain

R&B star R. Kelly has vowed to return as he recovers from emergency throat surgery he had in July.

The 44-year-old also thanked fans for their support via a YouTube video on his channel, while wearing a surgical mask.

"I want y'all to continue to pray for me. Be strong out there, I will be back," he said.

Kelly was taken to hospital in Chicago in mid-July to have an abscess on one of his tonsils removed.

"I want to say thanks to all the prayer warriors out there for supporting me. And praying for me," he told fans.
'Next album'

"The doctors say the surgery went well, I know it may not look like it but it did," he added as he struggled with a cough.

"I know there's a lot of negativity out there but please don't believe the hype, God is good, all the time.

"Soon as I get a chance I'm going back in the studio to work on my next album," he added.

In July Kelly's spokesman Allan Mayer said the singer would take a rest from performing and be "laid up indefinitely" as he recovered.

The star, whose full name is Robert Kelly, has had a string of hits in a career spanning over 20 years.

In the UK he's known for tracks like Vibe, I Believe I Can Fly and Ignition (Remix).

The three-time Grammy award winner has also written tracks for a host of artists, including Britney Spears, Janet Jackson, Whitney Houston and Usher.

I hope you enjoyed the story, for more daily story sent to you incase you missed new stories kindly clicks this link and subcribe to this wonderful site for free, Cheers

Fore more celeb news and update see signature below

(1) (Reply)

Selebobo & Flavour Nabania - Odeshi / Netpod: Cossy Orjiakor’s Odd Love For Music / Learn Beat Making @ Phat Wall Studios For Just N45,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.