Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music (14869 Views)

Kelly Hansome – Save OJB / Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame / 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by Sico: 7:37am On Jul 13, 2011
Kelly Hansome vows to never forgive Kennis Music / Kenny Ogungbe

Read full story here - http://www.mytruspot.com/ranking.php?mode=blog&message_id=831&row_template=blogread.tpl
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:44am On Jul 13, 2011
dis GUY*kelly ugly* no get JOb, if he cant 4gv does he xpect GOD 2 4gv him
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by Sico: 7:51am On Jul 13, 2011
lol, he's hurt by what they did to him
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by VALIDATOR: 7:55am On Jul 13, 2011

Kelly Hansome few hours ago made a shocking statement that could change the direction once again on how his relationship with his former record label Kennis Music. And I quote

"I and my generations unborn will never forgive @kennismusik @kennyogungbe. God will Judge them forever because he alone knows the truth."

How much harm could they have caused to get him to feel this way ? Well we await his answer.
source: http://www.mytruspot.com/ranking.php?mode=blog&message_id=831&row_template=blogread.tpl

Because of too much hype, Kennis Music make artists appear a lot better than they really are.It is just a matter of time before water finds its level.So,Kelly Hansome.Sorry,but were you really as good as Kenny made you to look?
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by tosinaded(m): 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2011
VALIDATOR:

source: http://www.mytruspot.com/ranking.php?mode=blog&message_id=831&row_template=blogread.tpl

Because of too much hype, Kennis Music make artists appear a lot better than they really are.It is just a matter of time before water finds its level.So,Kelly Hansome.Sorry,but were you really as good as Kenny made you to look?

My friend. . . Kelly is super talented.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/Ngeuga55/Kelly_Hansome__Love_Song.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/09W5WJi0/Kelly_hansome_-_Jesus_is_my_Ir.html
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by VALIDATOR: 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2011
tosinaded@:

My friend. . . Kelly is super talented.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/Ngeuga55/Kelly_Hansome__Love_Song.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/09W5WJi0/Kelly_hansome_-_Jesus_is_my_Ir.html

I listened to the lovesong link and was just too bored by it that I had to stop 3/4 way.
Didn't get enough inspiration to try the second link.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by lepasharon(f): 1:13am On Jul 14, 2011
what did they do to him?
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by igboboy1(m): 1:16am On Jul 14, 2011
Kelly is always shooting himself on the foot, i cant stand this guys wishy washy attitude, Take a stand and dont waiver, Today is eff mohits, tomorrow oh me and mohits are friends, Next eff kennis, tomorrow me and kennis we cool, then oh no we are not cool, WTF

As for talent nobody in the whole of KENNIS STAPLE near KELLY for talent and the is confirmed.

Was happy when u said no more beef just back to your songs now u wan start something again

We know KENNIS MUSIC try dupe u, let it go

We know ur beef with M.I na M.I start am, let it go

But with Mohits, hmmm i no sure bout this one, but still let it go
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by igboboy1(m): 1:18am On Jul 14, 2011
lepasharon:

what did they do to him?
dem say im music, album no sell so dey gave him N250K only, pissed the negro as hell, Plus other contractual shortcomings. And they refuse to let him opt out of the contract unless he pays N7M , na wa o shocked
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by MrGlobe(m): 2:14am On Jul 14, 2011
who is still checking for kennis music and their bunch of talentless wack artists? I still f****cks with keke and d1 tho. Kelly Hansome; we never really knew the details of your contract with kennis music so its no comment from here
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by dayokanu(m): 2:24am On Jul 14, 2011
Lol you open eye go sign contract with kenny
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by popoola33(m): 6:47am On Jul 14, 2011
My little advice to mr
kelly is dat he shuld think it very well. before going to the extent of been furious at kenny. because i haven't see a situation where by God sent someone to lift u up and u are try to Bleep d person up or try to go in a quarel wit the person. I think is unusually k. Make u just try to find sum miss to sovle the problem
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 14, 2011
Like play like play, Maga don (stop to dey) pay. Mumu.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by micklplus(m): 8:04am On Jul 14, 2011
In Music industry, artistes need to be cool headed. You also need to chun out good music.
For example, Eedris Abdul kareem thot he was fighting for the entire industry when he fought 50cent and we can all see what happened to him!!!! Eedris is an artiste that I like gan!!

Kelly handsome released a song " maga don pay" other artistes released a counter song " maga no need pay" ! That killed kelly handsome's career small! What do you expect organisers to do

Again, his rancour with his fellow artistes killed him too and now, his loud mouth is going to kill him finally.

Anyway, no one can kill ur career and talent if you are good enough!
Kelly should go back to his drawing board, get his acts together, re strategise, be cool headed and believe it, he WILL bounce back!!!

I wish him all the best jooo.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by onenighty: 8:32am On Jul 14, 2011
WHO IS THIS KELECHI HAND SUM IS HE RELATED TO JAY BEE
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 14, 2011
Mr Maga don finally pay. , eiya pele
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by anishe(m): 9:06am On Jul 14, 2011
Same old story. Dubious promoters. Eating dig deep on artistes. This is not the first time they are being accused. I think they should be tried by EFCC.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by DaDoctor: 9:25am On Jul 14, 2011
^^Dem force am sign the contract at first?^^
Olodo rabata!!
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by dustydee: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2011
he just bought a one way ticket to hell, whether he will miss the flight is yet to be known.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by doublekay: 10:01am On Jul 14, 2011
if kelly is pissed @ them he should visit the court other than sitting back and trading words like women
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by executinal(m): 10:10am On Jul 14, 2011
Waiting concern me if you like forgive, if you don't forgive na your wahala grin grin grin
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by igboboy1(m): 10:48am On Jul 14, 2011
^^^ good point, thats why he did not call your name, did not mention ur papa name. So why u come shook ur mouth for wetin no concern u then? undecided
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by BashMe1(m): 10:51am On Jul 14, 2011
They used an d dumbed him, good for him, he's never at his peak yet in the industry, he's already dissin' those that are pweetty better than he is musicwise, such peeps like Dbanj, M.I, Don Jazzy, and couple of other top artistes, He never see nufin, na im blokos dem go dismantle this tym around, Stupid Man, angry
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by sley4life(m): 11:03am On Jul 14, 2011
he should go and eat loo
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by slimyem: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2011
pity!
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by emenim(m): 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2011
I do not see any reason for this action coming up, because human are bound to err but in all forgiveness overrides all things - and that makes it more divine. Hence the contract between you and Kennis music is business, am also sure that the best thing is parties to weight the pros and coins before sealing the contract.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by MMM2(m): 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2011
Dat 1 concern am.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by ruz(m): 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2011
I stopped taking this dumbass seriously the minute he tweeted that olamide is much better than Dagrin. Mr Kelly, the bitter truth is you and ur generation can never reach up there where Kennis is, hate all u want. You are past ur peak, and you reached that peak in the first place thru kennis. Nuff said.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by hbrednic: 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2011
who cares? angry
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by clothiers(f): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2011
smiley"The down fall of a man can never be the end of his life" grin. henny should pick up the pieces of his mistakes and start a fresh. leave them to their destiny and God lipsrsealed.
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by tlops(m): 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2011
crappy song,
Re: Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music by haboosa(m): 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2011
,.', ,, 'there is only one kelly that i know, KELLY ROWLAND grin grin grin, the guy kelly hansome is lyrically declineas u can see he keeps jumping from one artist to the other and after that he will still be washed down by small artist, my advice to u mr Maga is that u should just face that smaal dance house dey said you get for ABJ and plan a living from that but as for music .,i think u ve lost it. you abuse Mohit bt now they av gone international as they ve signed with good music label, you abuse M.I and the choc city bois but now they are the first Nigerian to appear on TIM westwood's show tongue tongue tongue, omo you no get shame joooorrrr

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Ft. Future – Everytime (prod. Shizzi) (audio) / 5 Biggest Nigerian International Collaborations Of 2017 So Far - Synord / DOWNLOAD MP3: Rick Ross - Florida Boy Ft. T-pain & Kodak Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.