Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery (51188 Views)

2 Brothers Spent 31 Years On Death Row For Rape & Murder; Get ₦31Billion In US / Lady Collapses In Lagos Court After Being Sentenced To Death (Photos) / 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery by Simplythebest: 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
And our politicians will steal billions and get like 4 to 12 years imprisonment. Hope u see were am coming from
rusher14:

You do know it is no different from using a gun to rob.

Intent is clear.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery by rusher14: 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
Simplythebest:
And our politicians will steal billions and get like 4 to 12 years imprisonment. Hope u see were am coming from

I don't see where you are coming from.

Armed robbery is a grievous crime and should not in anyway be compared with pen robbery.

Yrs, politicians, yahoo boys, corrupt civil servants and lecturers should be severely dealt with but their crimes are significantly different.
Re: 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery by Simplythebest: 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
Armed robbery without gun and didn't kill or injure anyone and do u no how many people that pen robbery have killed?
rusher14:

Armed robbery is a grievous crime and should not in anyway be compared with pen robbery.

Yrs, politicians, yahoo boys, corrupt civil servants and lecturers should be severely dealt with but their crimes are significantly different.

7 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery by rusher14: 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
Simplythebest:
Armed robbery without gun and didn't kill or injure anyone and do u no how many people that pen robbery have killed?

A gun and cutlass are the same.
Re: 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery by Simplythebest: 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
And a pen that kill millions of people is what smartness
rusher14:

A gun and cutlass are the same.

5 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery by loko50(m): 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
Simplythebest:
And a pen that kill millions of people is what smartness

You are not sounding smart. If you want to test the law, go and rob with a knife and get caught. When you get to court, compare yourself to yahoo boys. Then you will know that nations cup and world cup are not the same.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery by Simplythebest: 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2022
U don't understand what am saying oga or madam smart how can someone that rob a phone get life imprisonment where did u see that
loko50:

You are not sounding smart. If you want to test the law, go and rob with a knife and get caught. When you get to court, compare yourself to yahoo boys. Then you will know that nations cup and world cup are not the same.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery by loko50(m): 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
Simplythebest:
U don't understand what am saying oga or madam smart how can someone that rob a phone get life imprisonment where did u see that

If you rob a biro with a weapon, you can get life imprisonment. You can't prove to the court that there was no intent in using the weapon.
Re: 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery by Simplythebest: 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
The language have change to can get not will get. Thanks
loko50:

If you rob a biro with a weapon, you can get life imprisonment. You can't prove to the court that there was no intent in using the weapon.
Re: 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery by loko50(m): 11:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
Simplythebest:
The language have change to can get not will get. Thanks

No matter the language, it carries the same message
Re: 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery by officialwdhtv: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
rusher14:

Hmnnnn cool
Re: 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery by TA4TA4: 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lol
Re: 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery by 27Pushing30: 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
Life imprisonment? really?? for the crime of armed robbery? with a cutlass?
Re: 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery by dollynnn(f): 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
27Pushing30:
Life imprisonment? really?? for the crime of armed robbery? with a cutlass?

It should have even been a death sentence

The maximum punishment for Armed Robbery is a Death Penalty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery by kingyakos: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
Madam/Oga judge, God no go forgive u if u no follow sentence guilty corrupt politicians to life imprisonment o

2 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery by UncleChike: 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
DOES OUR JUDICIARY SYSTEM FAVOURS THE RICH?
Re: 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery by omotolly22(f): 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
The are even lucky

The original punishment initially for armed robbery in nigeria law, is death by firing squad

Whether you carry a gun or not ,as long as you are armed
Re: 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery by diggindeep: 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
Cry of regrets and had I known.
Re: 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery by Slurity(m): 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

If you know you won't be able to bear the consequences, don't commit the crime.

Even Tinubu, the crime lord, it may seems all is well with him, but let me tell you the truth, the thief and drug lord do wish he never ventured into crime, because it's the reason for his shaky shaky hands and constant urination messing up his agbada.
I just pity you as you will have to leave with this hatred and sadness for some years to come when Tinubu become the president next year.
Re: 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery by Ruthymoon(f): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
To really do justice in this country let's start with the head I mean the government , who robbed it citizens with power given to them shocked angry angry

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery by GeneralPula: 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
Simplythebest:
This crime doesn't require life imprisonment cus no life was lost and they didn't even use gun. Some years in the prison is better for correction and repentant. Thats my own thought. Pls don't come and attack me
You think it’s only when life got lost that one can gets a life imprisonments?
Re: 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery by Proudlyomonna: 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
grin why them dey cry mumu cry grin
If to se I dey there I for give them better nok for head,na beans wey you put for fire na im don so,chop am belleful grin grin
Re: 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery by socialjustice93: 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
temitope27:
After leaving Alaigbo to commit crime in the land of integrity, what do they expect

They're not Igbos

2 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery by Juanmike(m): 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:
They should free dem jor.

Pandora hoebi needs campaign fund.

Afterall, Tinubu has not been arrested after being the governor General of SE for 8 years. angry
You sound stupid as always.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery by davidl7: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:
They should free dem jor.

Pandora hoebi needs campaign fund.

Afterall, Tinubu has not been arrested after being the governor General of SE for 8 years. angry

I can bet anything that you have not eaten any decent meal in weeks accept u went to a party in ur street. In fact u are drink garri n salt while typing this nonsense with ur #200 mtn data!

They really swear for u people!
Re: 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery by Samskid310(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
Justice system only work when the case involves a poor man
Re: 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery by Zimmermann(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
Simplythebest:
This crime doesn't require life imprisonment cus no life was lost and they didn't even use gun. Some years in the prison is better for correction and repentant. Thats my own thought. Pls don't come and attack me
Ignorance in market overt grin grin grin
So the law will wait for the criminals to put their weapons to use on innocent ppl abi? Then after somebody must have needlessly lost his/her life to urchins, then the law will run to the party cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man To Die By Hanging After Killing His Girlfriend In Yobe (Graphic Photos) / Prince Mark Boley Green Card Scam Busted 'Best Sex Ever' Text Message / Woman's Husband Poured Hot Water Into Her Private Parts In Kenya (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.