Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

5 Things That Would Help You Make At Least $1000 On Upwork And Fiverr In 30days - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Things That Would Help You Make At Least $1000 On Upwork And Fiverr In 30days (163 Views)

My Experience On Upwork And How I Get Jobs Easily Now!!! / At What Age Did You Make Your First N100,000? / Never Put These 5 Things On Your CV When Applying For A Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things That Would Help You Make At Least $1000 On Upwork And Fiverr In 30days by Talentedbambam(f): 11:03am On Sep 14, 2022
When it comes to getting jobs on Upwork, there are only 5 Things that matters

1. Setting Up a Good profile to attract your ideal Client.

2. Understanding and Knowing how to write killer proposals.

3. Setting up a good portfolio to attract high paying international clients.

4. Understanding Upwork SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and submitting proposals.

5. Having a mentor that can help you grow.

Money is tied to the quality of Information you know. i will put you through on how to implement the 5 tools on your upwork and fiverr account.
I hope you find this content useful. Drop your challenges on Upwork and thoughts in the comment session.
i will be glad to help in any way i can. text 09022786699
or click on the link to get started.

https:///h8va9j

(1) (Reply)

Have You Experience Same? / 3 Steps To Earning #500K OR More Monthly Working From Home / Can You Read A Bit About Abraham Success Through Amazon KDP...??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.