Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Can You Read A Bit About Abraham Success Through Amazon KDP...?? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Read A Bit About Abraham Success Through Amazon KDP...?? (161 Views)

Get Rich Through Amazon Kdp / Help! Making Money Through Amazon Publication / Read A Book And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Read A Bit About Abraham Success Through Amazon KDP...?? by GoodnewsChris(m): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2022

�� ��� ���� �� ���� ����� ������, (������� ������� � ����� ���), ����� ����� ��� ����.

No, not the Peter and Paul of P-Square.

Those ones are always fighting, and then making up

and then fighting again.

I mean the Peter and Paul of the Bible.

If you have read even 1 page of the Bible, you'll know Jesus anointed Peter head of his church when he said "your name is Peter which means the Rock and on this Rock I will build my Church".

Paul on the other hand was a Roman enthusiast and Jew whose life mission, surprise surprise, was to kill Peter and all of Jesus followers before he was "arrested" on the way to Damascus in pursuit of Christians, and later became a Christian himself.

Anyway, enough with the preaching.

You want to know how all this will make you money right?

Here's how.

If you have noticed, Paul who wasn't a Christian, who never walked with Jesus, who wasn't among the 12 disciples or the 70 apostles, seems to get more respect than Peter who Jesus said is the head of his Church.

Patience, patience; I am getting somewhere I assure you.

The questions is why?

I have wondered about this a lot of times.

And I think I have figured it out.

It's because... Paul is more known because of how many texts and books he wrote.

The Bible alone has...

12 of Paul's books, and only 2 of Peter's.

12 versus 2.

This is like Manchester united beating Chelsea 12-2.

The winner is clear.

The person with the most books is quoted more often, and makes more impact and an impression because his thoughts and intentions travel father and more consistently.

What has this got to do with you making money on Amazon?

Well, Amazon has this program called the KPD - Kindle Digital Publishing and it is making people who put books on their site a lot of money.

In August alone, Amazon paid $45.1 million to it's KDP authors.

You can get some of that money for yourself. And the great part is you don't even have to do yourself.

Yes you can hate writing, and still get paid via Amazon KDP.

Young people, old people, experts, writers, everyone is grabbing their share. and you can too.

I don't want to bore you and make this too long, but if you're interested, Abraham Aiyejinna who has done over N160 million this year will be teaching about this extensively (how to start up with Amazon KDP business) in his own academy...

Yes, it's easy if you understand how. That's what Abraham will show you - how to do it.

Dm me on Whatsapp with (Amazon KDP video guide) now to gain direct access --- +2347011127427

We go relate

PS: Get your own share of this Amazon money
(Check the comments session for a free video guide) via WhatsApp 07011127427
Re: Can You Read A Bit About Abraham Success Through Amazon KDP...?? by GoodnewsChris(m): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Get the free video guide here through WhatsApp...

https:///earn-in-dollars-with-Amazon

(1) (Reply)

Work For Yourself / Hire A Professional Hairsalon Manager Today In Lagos / VACANCY Graphics Designers, Video Editors, Motion Graphics Designers In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.