Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Proficient Writers Needed (apply If You've Experience Writing Niche Article) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Proficient Writers Needed (apply If You've Experience Writing Niche Article) (569 Views)

Content Writers Needed - Apply If You Can Work Longterm / Kindly Apply If You're Available For Immediate Employment. / Vacancy... Apply If Qualified! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proficient Writers Needed (apply If You've Experience Writing Niche Article) by yemsyd(m): 11:10am On Sep 14, 2022
Hey there!!!

We own an agency where we help writers monetise their skills. You get paid for doing what you love to do. This is a sweet opportunity. If you can do an incredible job writing eye-catching articles that educate and excite readers, this job is for you.

At the moment, we have slots for 2 good writers. So, how do you get in? Send me an email about yourself (Name and location must be included) and, most importantly, your writing experience. The mail must contain JUST 1 WRITING SAMPLE of your best content. (Mails without a Niche article as samples will be rejected).

Here are the basic information you need to know:

1. #2 per word on most projects (It can go higher depending on our client's budget for the month)

2. Writers are paid on Mondays

3. You're expected to write 1k words or more per day.

4. You will have to go through an unpaid test write of 250 words.

Send your Cover letter and Sample to oluseyeoyeyemisunday@gmail.com

P.S: We don't respond to cover letters without samples; the sample must be commercial content/ blog posts or niche articles. If you send an academic sample, we will not check it. The only way to access your skills and experience is through your quality sample, so ensure it is your best work.

Regards,

Yemi
Re: Proficient Writers Needed (apply If You've Experience Writing Niche Article) by Edonnaa: 11:29am On Sep 14, 2022
yemsyd:
Hey there!!!

We own an agency where we help writers monetise their skills. You get paid for doing what you love to do. This is a sweet opportunity. If you can do an incredible job writing eye-catching articles that educate and excite readers, this job is for you.

At the moment, we have slots for 2 good writers. So, how do you get in? Send me an email about yourself (Name and location must be included) and, most importantly, your writing experience. The mail must contain JUST 1 WRITING SAMPLE of your best content. (Mails without a Niche article as samples will be rejected).

1. #2 per word on most projects (It can go higher depending on our client's budget for the month)

P.S: We don't respond to cover letters without samples; the sample must be commercial content/ blog posts or niche articles. If you send an academic sample, we will not check it. The only way to access your skills and experience is through your quality sample, so ensure it is your best work.

Regards,

Yemi

Na everytime you dey advertise for same position?
Omo you guys should be wary ọf this individual

1 Like

Re: Proficient Writers Needed (apply If You've Experience Writing Niche Article) by cleverseo: 7:33am On Sep 15, 2022
Edonnaa:

Na everytime you dey advertise for same position?
Omo you guys should be wary ọf this individual
grin grin grin grin

I wan say the same thing

Me don mark the guy email address

Na everytime the guy dey post vacancy

E be like say the writers wey him hire too like am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Proficient Writers Needed (apply If You've Experience Writing Niche Article) by Blessdboy: 5:43am On Sep 16, 2022
The guy no dey pay person after work
Re: Proficient Writers Needed (apply If You've Experience Writing Niche Article) by Fab21: 4:53am On Sep 18, 2022
Nawa ooo
Re: Proficient Writers Needed (apply If You've Experience Writing Niche Article) by GbeduTicket(m): 9:19am On Sep 18, 2022
I know the guy since 2018. Na wrong contact! He is veeeery difficult to work with.
Re: Proficient Writers Needed (apply If You've Experience Writing Niche Article) by BiasedNairaland: 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
yemsyd:
Hey there!!!

Regards,

Yemi

Everyone is saying that you're a bad employer. Now that's bad for your business. I'm not saying that you are, but if you are. What you have failed to realize is that some of us who employ people do not know that getting a good worker is difficult. So it makes sense to put your psychology and attitude in order before hiring people. The way an job seeker seeks good jobs is the way an employer seeks good hire.
Re: Proficient Writers Needed (apply If You've Experience Writing Niche Article) by Kul3ger(m): 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
I worked with him way back 2018/2019 or so. I personally didn’t feel anything outside the norm- for one who needed his clients’ task done as per the provided instructions.

I enjoyed that he always had tasks coming, bumper to bumper— except that I outgrew his rates, or so. It was basically product reviews.

And yes, he pays as promised — every Mondays.

Everyone with their experience though. Just thought to add mine.

Plus, see my signature cool cool cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Graduate Analyst Program 2022 / Providus Bank Sales Trainee Recruitment / Urgent Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.