Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) (2551 Views)

New Year Skulls. Two Men Mined 16 Human Skulls In Oyo(Pix). / Savage Response To Wrong Quote By Ex-vp, HE Atiku / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) by ogododo: 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku to Oyo (Pix)

Re: Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) by ChangetheChange: 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
grin grin grin
Seyi Makinde, Ortom and Ikpeazu are just playing Wike like chess.
Makinde eye don clear, he head don reset, he has seen Wike shouting and threats in the past weeks was all about Wike hijacking PDP party structure again for Wike's own personal dead on arrival 2027 presidential ambition.
But Atiku was always several step ahead of Wike in the current Scheme of things in PDP

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) by Mrshocker(m): 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
LoL
Re: Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) by Mrshocker(m): 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
Seyi ma fidi re mi. Double face
Re: Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) by treesun: 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
Anything but APC!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) by Naajjii: 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
His Excellence the Waziri of Adamawa our next president Inshaallah !!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
Naajjii:
His Excellence the Waziri of Adamawa our next president Inshaallah !!!

Power should rather return to the rightful owners.

Power to the people cool.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) by OXYZ: 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
Everyone to his camp

1 Like

Re: Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) by Felimax(m): 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
Anything to rescue and RESET this country I am okay.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) by PandoraObi: 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
ok
Re: Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) by Intrepid01(m): 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
You guys don’t know anything, Atiku is trying to break Wike’s ranks, of which he won’t succeed. Makinde will give Atiku audience but that does not mean he’ll align with him. Makinde does not need Atiku for his 2nd term bid, Atiku has no electoral value in Oyo state and a sitting Governor would not have financial issues to drive his ambition. Atiku will fail in the end.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) by Chinjo2: 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nice way to go in ensuring lasting peace in the Party. Atiku should take the bold step of meeting with wike one on one without any third party to resolve this crisis. If after doing that wike still insists on fighting, then he should be left alone.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) by ogododo: 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2022
Lalasticlala.
Re: Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) by ogododo: 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Seyi Makinde, Ortom and Ikpeazu are just playing Wike like chess.
Makinde eye don clear, he head don reset, he has seen Wike shouting and threats in the past weeks was all about Wike hijacking PDP party structure again for Wike's own personal dead on arrival 2027 presidential ambition.
But Atiku was always several step ahead of Wike in the current Scheme of things in PDP

Una do well. Togeda we go build Naija.
Re: Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) by bolex04(m): 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
Chinjo2:
Nice way to go in ensuring lasting peace in the Party. Atiku should take the bold step of meeting with wike one on one without any third party to resolve this crisis. If after doing that wike still insists on fighting, then he should be left alone.
He has done that na... wike just Dey form stubborn...but they have left him behind ���... we love Atiku in oyo state...I’m from oyo state and my vote is for Atiku

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
No useless crowds. Hallelujah!!!

Atiku, always calm and focused.
But why did you hijack the Southern Presidential Agenda na? cheesy

You be “EMILOKANIAN” too? wink
Re: Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) by yomi961: 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
Intrepid01:
You guys don’t know anything, Atiku is trying to break Wike’s ranks, of which he won’t succeed. Makinde will give Atiku audience but that does not mean he’ll align with him. Makinde does not need Atiku for his 2nd term bid, Atiku has no electoral value in Oyo state and a sitting Governor would not have financial issues to drive his ambition. Atiku will fail in the end.
is that all you can say?
Ok sorry no cry again

Re: Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) by yomi961: 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
Hmmmn
Atiku abubakar is the best man to take us out of bottomless pit the promise Land flowing with milk and honey.
Atiku understands the value of a good life. He knows cannot truly be happy if you can’t pay your bills. He knows you can’t be fulfilled if you can’t take care of your own kids.
Atiku has more than 20 businesses, and over half of that is just welfarism/charity based businesses. What he does, is take from lucrative businesses to subsidize not too lucrative ones. At the end of the month, all the staff gets paid and everyone is happy with their families. I know as the President of Nigeria.
Atiku would be able to do this for all.
Follow who know road.
Vote for atiku abubakar
Vote for PDP.
PDP power to the people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) by yomi961: 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
bolex04:

He has done that na... wike just Dey form stubborn...but they have left him behind ���... we love Atiku in oyo state...I’m from oyo state and my vote is for Atiku

I'm happy Oyo State will be hosting the next President of Nigeria today.
Oyo State delivered for Atiku in the last election and I look forward to a bigger percentage this time. Seyi Makinde has shown commitment to the Party and I trust him to deliver fully for PDP and Atiku.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) by MyRentic: 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
While you welcome Atiku Abubakar (AA), don’t forget that even within Ibadan, you can get shortlet apartments for the short visit at www.rentic.app

Re: Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) by abobote: 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
Atiku looks very fit at his age, compared to Tinubu.

I'm obidient anyway
Re: Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) by BATified2023: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
treesun:
Anything but APC!
by the time campaign start proper u will start seeing

Anybody but igbo
Re: Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) by ogododo: 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
bolex04:

Wike dey lobby for SFG.
Re: Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) by treesun: 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
BATified2023:
by the time campaign start proper u will start seeing

Anybody but igbo

Adan man, no comment!
Re: Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) by adekolaelect(m): 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
abobote:
Atiku looks very fit at his age, compared to Tinubu.

I'm obidient anyway
Alf Obidient !!! Alf Atikulation .you will later become one when the time comes to be Fulanislavery as you always insult others for.
Re: Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) by Troublemaker111: 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
Add your father join none of you can defeat GSM grin.
Mrshocker:
Seyi ma fidi re mi. Double face
Re: Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) by Obakoolex(m): 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
But why are we not hearing am atikulate anymore cheesy
Re: Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) by Obakoolex(m): 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
yomi961:
Hmmmn
Atiku abubakar is the best man to take us out of bottomless pit the promise Land flowing with milk and honey.
Atiku understands the value of a good life. He knows cannot truly be happy if you can’t pay your bills. He knows you can’t be fulfilled if you can’t take care of your own kids.
Atiku has more than 20 businesses, and over half of that is just welfarism/charity based businesses. What he does, is take from lucrative businesses to subsidize not too lucrative ones. At the end of the month, all the staff gets paid and everyone is happy with their families. I know as the President of Nigeria.
Follow who know road.
Vote for atiku abubakar
Vote for PDP.
PDP power to the people
Kindly give us proof of those business you mentioned abi na audio
Re: Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) by Obakoolex(m): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
yomi961:
Hmmmn
Atiku has more than 20 businesses, and over half of that is just welfarism/charity based businesses. What he does, is take from
lucrative businesses to subsidize not too lucrative ones. At the end of the month, all the staff gets paid and everyone is happy with their families. I know as the President of Nigeria.
Follow who know road.
Vote for atiku abubakar
Vote for PDP.
PDP power to the people
Re: Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) by ogododo: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
yomi961:
Hmmmn
Follow who know road.
Vote for atiku abubakar
Vote for PDP.
PDP power to the people
AA no be lie.
Re: Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) by fortunez1(m): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
Was he supposed to reject him, politics is about understanding and mind games
Re: Gov Seyi Makinde Welcome HE Atiku To Oyo (pix) by ogododo: 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ayu’s resignation achievable, Atiku replies Makinde.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between David Hundeyin And Adamu Garba On DW TV As They Defend Obi And Tinubu / Labour Party Floors APC & PDP In Wike's Hometown / Updated List Of Tinubu’s Northern Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.