Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

3 Business Models You Can Start Now With A Very Low Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Business Models You Can Start Now With A Very Low Capital (154 Views)

Online Business Models You Shouldn't Do -they Waste Your Time, Effort, And Money / 4 Business Models You Can Start During The Pandemic & Make Profits In 1/3 Months / 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Business Models You Can Start Now With A Very Low Capital by Talentedbambam(f): 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
Surviving in Nigeria depends on your stream/s of income and we all know the way the country is going.
The bitter truth is it wont get better, trust me nobody is coming to save you. You have to save yourself.

There are 3 business model you can get started with low or zero capital depending on your zeal to succeed.
they are:

1. Upwork / Fiverr

2. Amazon Kindle Publishing

3. US/UK/DUBAI Importation business

i can help you get started in any of the 3 with just a smartphone and zeal to learn.
click on the link to get started or text 09022786699

https:///h8va9j

(1) (Reply)

Wasted Corn Used For Herb Is Sold For 9 Dollars / Crypto AMA And Crypto Business On Telegram | Blockchain Business / How Do I Receive A Phone From The UK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.