Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min (17065 Views)

Europa League: Fans Hail Stunning Display By Omonia Nicosia Uzoho Vs Man United / Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Games Postponed this weekend / Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by SIMONEKPA7: 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
smiley
Pretty woman.... Rest in peace the Queen

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by Antoeni(m): 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
She Has Risen

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by Edusouls(m): 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
Goddess of a woman adored by world leaders, lived a fulfilled and wonderful life, died peacefully at a very ripe age of 96, crested her name in the Books of history forever, heaven starts in this life..but criticised by ipob children of hate and disgust from hell for causing their problems, MNK is a complete animal in human form a curse in disguise in Igbo land

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by Klington: 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
BATified2023:
To those people who export hate abroad,I guesss u should protest by not watching games that fall within that time frame

Confused people,they are cursing d queen but their new found messiah travelled all d way to sign condolence register

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by OfficialP: 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
ceeceeco:
Anybody who thinks Tinubu will be the President of this country should just have his brain examined, that person is seriously dreaming. Simply because he's the presidential flagbearer of the ruling party shouldn't make you think he'll win. You all should just stop deceiving yourselves & wake up from your dream. Northerners don't like BAT, & he knows it. Maybe he thinks everything is money, but he's yet to realize that he has been scammed. May agbado & ewa never be my portion! I reject it. If you insult me, you're insulting your miserable self, & your useless father, whether dead or alive.

Stop derailing the thread.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by Antoeni(m): 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
BREAKING NEWS: Remains 163 days and 16hours for *Peter Obi * to become the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria In Jesus Name
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by bluefilm: 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nonsense undecided
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by viodemus: 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
One legit traceable royal, whether bad or good.

This royal lineage brought wealth and civilization to many ends of the earth. They learnt well from the Roman's that colonized them.

This is what you call royal, not these group of fakes in Nigeria.

Disclaimer: the British royals did many wrongs too, but their wisdom and successes cannot be tainted. Another solid royal is the Japanese emperor, even Thailand (until this current one). Am talking of royals that brought good and longterm prosperity. Not the intimidator and fakes all over Nigeria.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by DavSagacity(m): 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
And 96 minutes. Rubbish
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by lopezoraclenet(m): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
Why not 96th minutes of the matches?

Is not bad to add 6 mins after full time to each of the matches.

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by newnet: 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2022
Will Nigeria ever be Great as the UK.
East, West and South, we are the same, and together we can salvage Nigeria.

See South African Asking Nigerians To Leave South Africa and go back to Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/7332601/south-africans-planning-another-xenophobic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB01PEXfhVI
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by Khastro(m): 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
HonNL:
Premier League fixtures this weekend will honour the 70-year
I kind of love the way these brits are creative, even in mourning. The other time it was black lives matter. Never have i seen similar action taken in Africa against tribalism or in honor of nations killed in a genocide or against corruption

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by RedMac: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
What if a goal is about to be scored at that 70th minute...

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by salem1996: 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
So what if a player is in the 16 yard and he wants to shoot the ball and the clock suddenly turns to 70

Shey they will freeze the players and short then press play abi? Because I can't imagine me stopping that kind of opportunity because of the Queen ooh. undecided
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by phemmyfour: 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
HonNL:
Premier League fixtures this weekend will honour the 70-year reign of Her Majesty

SOURCE
Why not 96mins... grin

Her mother died at 101yrs, it's genetic to live long in their linage

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by OmoOdua3: 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
Antoeni:
She Had Risen

Which one is "had" again? I never knew English is this hard? Another Nairaland Poster Child for IELTS! Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by Phckface: 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
Some say one is a b*tt licker if you're black and celebrate/mourn the demise of the queen

Meanwhile an INSTAGRAM account with active Nigerian followers is up for sale with ACTIVE NIGERIAN FOLLOWERS (5k+followers)
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
They supposed do am 90+6 mins.. Bleep queen Elizabeth and her mourners
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by israelmao(m): 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
Anya's friend alive and dead.
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by yetunsbay(m): 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
ceeceeco:
Anybody who thinks Tinubu will be the President of this country should just have his brain examined, that person is seriously dreaming. Simply because he's the presidential flagbearer of the ruling party shouldn't make you think he'll win. You all should just stop deceiving yourselves & wake up from your dream. Northerners don't like BAT, & he knows it. Maybe he thinks everything is money, but he's yet to realize that he has been scammed. May agbado & ewa never be my portion! I reject it. If you insult me, you're insulting your miserable self, & your useless father, whether dead or alive.
How will you Survive if he finally declared winner ?
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by Edc1: 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by Asour: 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
Femiwilli:
Thanks to Elizabeth we have one section of the country feeling its their right to rule.

This is El-Rufai's son on twitter

This is false.

The North only wins the Presidency where (at least 1 ) other major groups supports a Northern candidate.

This became clear in 2011 when even though they (core North) supported PMB, he lost.

He only won (2015) when another major group (SW) favoured him.

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by Parachoko: 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
ceeceeco:
Why do some of you fulls see Northerners as your god? Why is Southern Nigeria filled with !!diots like this sef? undecided

North this, North that... When this una foolishness wan end?
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by SKIBiNSKI(m): 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
Fork! The queen!
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by BABANGBALI: 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2022
My concern now is after the burial of Queen Elizabeth, they will ship all her clothes to Naija as “OKIRIKA”
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by BABANGBALI: 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Fork! The queen!
na my sugarmommy be dat o. Fok you too
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by BENEAMATA: 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
Don't be surprised all EPL matches at the weekend will end at exactly 96 minutes to commemorate the years queen Elizabeth lived .

1 Like

Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by Starz825(m): 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
lhordspy:
To think some people will still come in here to wail over what is happening in Britain and how they chose to honour their queen is mind boggling.

People will just always hate anyone, anything. Hate buhari, hate tinubu, hate the queen.

What do you really want in life??
Dem go just hate everybody
I know say Some of them go even hate our dear Lord-Jesus Christ... grin
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by guru90: 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
Honourable1901:
Me sef go be king one day and I will be celebrated world wide... By God's grace

King for this 9ja..... BUHARI will never release king to any one in this 9ja.....
Re: Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Fans To Honour Her Majesty At 70th Min by Iadymissile(f): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
Honourable1901:
Yes a good way to celebrate the mama charly cheesy grin.. but that Charly be like person wey go like mpurumiri
Mama Charlie don kpai, all these things no dey necessary

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today / Chelsea Score 2 Own Goals For The First Time In A Premier League Game / We Are Satisfied With Third Position - Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.