Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video (55211 Views)

SA President Cyril Ramaphosa Wears Palestinian Scarf, Pledges Solidarity (PICS) / South African President Ramaphosa Stares At Sindisiwe Chikunga Backside / President Ramaphosa Booed At Mugabe's Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by WannaHowzit(m): 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMT4NMUqYZ0

Hilarious Viral video has over 4.6 million views on TikTok

School girl calls South African President Ramaphosa by his first name, Cyril - and goes viral!

Ama2K refers to people born in the 2000s.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by WannaHowzit(m): 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
South Africans often interact with the president on his usual morning walks.

128 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by Chaos14: 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
This is rema14 the guy who slayed your tmksouth account

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by Obakoolex(m): 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
Chai no kidnapping grin
Make bubu try waka pass Abuja street alone I wan check something

349 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by WannaHowzit(m): 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
Chaos14:

Oh ok, whatever you're saying.

We slay real things in SA, not stupid cyber accounts.

Shalom.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by Chaos14: 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Oh ok, whatever you're saying.

We slay real things in SA, not stupid cyber accounts.

Shalom.
so thats why the whites locked you in cages
*modfied*
anybody that quote any of my posts from now, their hand will burn
SEE HOW ALL OF YOU ARE QUOTING ME INSTEAD OF FINDING A SOLUTION TO NIGERIA'S PROBLEM
kingozymandias okoremi2023 unbiased2021 einsteine

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by WannaHowzit(m): 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
Chaos14:

Yes, look how a slave is running a successful country, even adored by your precious whites grin

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by WannaHowzit(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
Chaos14:

Can Jubril even walk around Asu Rock without being pooped on his head grin

World defecation capital of the world

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by Baronthecelebri: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by Chaos14: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Yes, look how a slave is running a successful country, even adored by your precious whites grin
Congrats on your president(i genuinely mean that) but yet the whites still run most of his government

16 Likes

Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by Chaos14: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Can Jubril even walk around Asu Rock without being pooped on his head grin

World defecation capital of the world
You put a few random pictures and you assume thats what nigeria stands for i don't blame you i blame the black people of your country(they don't take education seriously)

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by WannaHowzit(m): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2022
Chaos14:
Congrats on your president(i genuinely mean that) but yet the whites still run most of his government

You mean this cabinet. All black! grin Running a world-class government.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by WannaHowzit(m): 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
Chaos14:
You put a few random pictures and you assume thats what nigeria stands for i don't blame you i blame the black people of your country(they don't take education seriously)

Yawn! First stop japaring and your words might have some weight.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by Chaos14: 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Look left the straight ahead the look forward down at the right

3 Likes

Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by Chaos14: 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
WannaHowzit:

I don't mind you saying that cus i know if nigeria seprates as a country my region will be the most powerful(south west) so i ain't hurt by 2023 all these issues will be solved #peterobiforpresident

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by Chaos14: 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
WannaHowzit:

I can never get tired of arguing with you it kinda hurt me when you got banned atleast you're back. Game on.
Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by WannaHowzit(m): 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
Chaos14:
I can never get tired of arguing with you it kinda hurt me when you got banned atleast you're back. Game on.

Can never keep a good man down cool

No 1 & 2

3 Likes

Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by Chaos14: 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Can never keep a good man down cool

No 1 & 2
You own that account too!! Well either way we don't need game i mean we have ICM and Other malls including palms mall. Do you know why people think ghana is better than nigeria? I'll quote you with the answer later

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by WannaHowzit(m): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
Chaos14:
You own that account too!! Well either way we don't need game i mean we have ICM and Other malls including palms mall. Do you know why people think ghana is better than nigeria? I'll quote you with the answer later

I'll tell u one thing - South Africans prefer Ghana (BaGhana BaGhana) than Nigeria because Ghanaians don't japa much, and they're friendly and calm.

Once you're a japaholic it means there's something seriously wrong with your country. Why would outsiders wanna visit undecided

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by BeanmanX(m): 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
Chaos14:
Gist me,,,Wetin sup? cheesy
Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by Chaos14: 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
WannaHowzit:

I'll tell u one thing - South Africans prefer Ghana (BaGhana BaGhana) than Nigeria because Ghanaians don't japa much, and they're friendly and calm.

Once you're a japaholic it means there's something seriously wrong with your country. Why would outsiders wanna visit undecided
Time to educate you on ghanaian and nigerian history.
back at a particular point in ghana they killed all their evil leaders without giving an F of what happened to them or their families. Then they installed new leaders but you see we nigerians we prefer money than
typing...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by Chaos14: 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
BeanmanX:
Gist me,,,Wetin sup? cheesy
The guy de support gay and abuse nigeria and fast fast i call mods like 7 times dem now ban am

6 Likes

Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by WannaHowzit(m): 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
Chaos14:
Time to educate you on ghanaian and nigerian history.
back at a particular point in ghana they killed all their evil leaders without giving an F of what happened to them or their families. Then they installed new leaders but you see we nigerians we prefer money than
typing...

Yeah, there's something fundamentally wrong with Nigerians and your love for money and status, that rubs everyone off the wrong way.

With that said, my favourite YouTubers are Nigerian ladies grin And I'm open minded if you're nice to me. If you're not, then it can get brutal until the weaklings run for cover until mommy moderators cover. cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by WannaHowzit(m): 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
Chaos14:
The guy de support gay and abuse nigeria and fast fast i call mods like 7 times dem now ban am

Excuse me - you ran for cover coz of the intelligent black SA onslaught - that's why u lied about gay sex meetings. Yes in SA we support gay rights, and people were debating that on the thread. Only sore losers make up lies.

You're a sore loser dude. I would laugh if it wasn't so sad cry cry cry
Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by Chaos14: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Yeah, there's something fundamentally wrong with Nigerians and your love for money and status, that rubs everyone off the wrong way.

With that said, my favourite YouTubers are Nigerian ladies grin And I'm open minded if you're nice to me. If you're not, then it can get brutal until my the weakling run for cover until mommy moderators cover. cool
are we FrEnemies now?

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by WannaHowzit(m): 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2022
Chaos14:
are we FrEnemies now?

Be strong, open minded, and don't run to mommy moderators for help all the time, and we just might be.

3 Likes

Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by Chaos14: 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Be strong, open minded, and don't run to mommy moderators for help all the time, and we just might be.
You should know nigeriains are stuborn by now and too be very honest am a very conservate person
Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by WannaCRY: 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
Chaos14:
You should know nigeriains are stuborn by now and too be very honest am a very conservate person

South Africans are liberal and care-free by nature. Which is why our countries don't get along.

But atleast you put in an application for recognition, - I shall review it grin

Now behave throughout this thread abeg.

1 Like

Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by Chaos14: 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
WannaCRY:

South Africans are liberal and care-free by nature. Which is why our countries don't get along.

But atleast you put in an application for recognition, - I shall review it grin

Now behave throughout this thread abeg.
But wait how do you know enugu
Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by WannaCRY: 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
Chaos14:
But wait how do you know enugu

It's famous for hungry lots that steal pots of soup.

Much like how u guys think Soweto is full of crime.

2 Likes

Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by Chaos14: 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
WannaCRY:

It's famous for hungry lots that steal pots of soup.

Much like how u guys think Soweto is full of crime.
Actually when i think of soweto all i think about is diAmonds and mining
Re: Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video by WannaCRY: 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
grin That's not what I think.

But do you mean coz of the mine dumps?

The gold mountain heaps are old mine waste. Gets people sick.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment Mali President, Assimi Goïta Was Attacked By A Man With A Knife (Video) / Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" / Andrey Botikov: Russian Scientist Behind COVID-19 Vaccine Strangled To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.