Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

If Ayu Resigns, PDP Chairman May Come South East According To PDP' Constitution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Ayu Resigns, PDP Chairman May Come South East According To PDP' Constitution (298 Views)

4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns / Power Rotation: Fayose Reading PDP’s Constitution Upside Down – Atiku / Mimiko Resigns PDP Membership, Might Join LP Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Ayu Resigns, PDP Chairman May Come South East According To PDP' Constitution by AlexBells(m): 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
I think Atiku is following the fight to an end with a very strong arguments and comradeship to the South East. There seem a gangup against the candidacy of Atiku Abubakar and the interior mechanism set up to sideline the South East.

Atiku have however proven several times to be a friend of the south East and the greater Igboland. It may seem as if Wike and his goons are fighting for the South and have you ever asked, which South are they fighting for?.

Before the primary they refused coalition Southern candidate in APC and refused micro zoning in PDP which forced an open contest. Today they are saying the party Chairman MUST come to the south and I ask again which South?

Those who come to equity MUST come with clean hands, I appreciate Atiku's new demand that if Ayu MUST be removed that it shall follow the constitution.

After Ayu, the second in command in PDP is also a Northerner so both of them have to resign if a southener MUST emerge however the third in command is Senator Samuel Anyanwu from Imo state. So if constitution is applied and the two foremost PDP officers resign then Senator Samuel Anyanwu automatically becomes the party Chairman of the PDP.

There shouldn't be any imposition since the South East has enough qualification to be the party chairman of the PDP. If those clamouring for Ayu's removal can't do it according to the constitution then it becomes an imposition.

I will always appreciate Atiku Abubakar as a friend of the Igbo Nation who sees through our pains. I strongly remain Obidient.

1 Like

Re: If Ayu Resigns, PDP Chairman May Come South East According To PDP' Constitution by Sialiah: 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
Wike is a man walahi
Re: If Ayu Resigns, PDP Chairman May Come South East According To PDP' Constitution by AlexBells(m): 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
Sialiah:
Woke is a man walahi
Calm down and learn politics, If the constitution is followed then he won't be able to impose his own candidate. Ayu can willingly reign same as the second in line, perhaps the two them agrees to resign, Do you think there are not people in Rivers who hate Wike so giving a south Easterner through the application of the constitution, I don't think it is in the best interest of Wike and his group becuase they have their own candidate

(1) (Reply)

The Thread About Oseloka Obaze Vs Tonyebarcanista: MY OWN RESPONSE TO TONYE / PDP Chairman Speaks On Peter Obi’s Chances In 2023 Election / Misfit Peter Obi Is No Different From Muhammadu Buhari, He Has Nothing To Offer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.