Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

"We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. (26470 Views)

Peter Obi Team Is As Sectional As APC's Muslim Pair - Tonye Barcanista / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / Senator Princess Stella Oduah Spotted With Peter Obi And Oseloka Obaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by Pecca: 9:31am On Sep 15, 2022
Our hands de uma neck. Continue
Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by Image123(m): 11:33am On Sep 15, 2022
Ahh, is OBJ one of Obi's staff? Abi which kain crude logic be this one? Na so we count am for Buhari nepotism?
Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
VERDA:

It's only ethnic politics you guys know how to play...bongo die from hypertension on top hate o...stupid people.

that nincompoop that said education is not for the poor can't be my President

you fools just love terrible people, Umahi and other good men are in East you can't promote them but this religion chauvinist and ethnic jingoist who believe infrastructure can't drive economy is what you want other Nigerians in the zoo according to you imbeciles want us to vote

you people never start to kill yourselves in that your useless region
Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by VERDA: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

that nincompoop that said education is not for the poor can't be my President

you fools just love terrible people, Umahi and other good men are in East you can't promote them but this religion chauvinist and ethnic jingoist who believe infrastructure can't drive economy is what you want other Nigerians in the zoo according to you imbeciles want us to vote

you people never start to kill yourselves in that your useless region

As always, ethnic politics of devision, we will not give our country to evil leaders and evil followers like you filled with hate....

You foolishly assume I am Igbo because I support Obi, your ignorance and stupidity will destroy you and the likes of you.

You probably have not achieved anything of worth besides being hateful, rough childhood I guess...you need Love, stop blaming others for your misfortune.

Blame your parents, they seem to have failed in their primary responsibility of raising someone useful to society. Fool.
Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by ImperialKingJosh: 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
holatin:
a lot of people here hate barcanista because the guy may or may not be a political jober who align with who benefit him the most, during buhari first campaign, him and some of us were on the fore front on nairaland campaigning like day tomorrow no dey...I can hit my chest even bragging that I didn't receive a Kobo from anyone....I only did it cus Jonathan don Bleep up and e need to be ejected out.

concerning this post, barcanista raised a salient point...he is trying to show his campaign team is made up of people he share ethnicity or state with....that's segregation and nepotism on its own but it's not my business cus am done with Nigeria politics....none of the presidential candidate this time is the right choice...first time I won't be a preferred candidate.

You're one of the Nigerians that owe Nigerians an apology.
Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by ImperialKingJosh: 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lakside1955:
Yea, we all tribe are for Peter Obi

I’m a yoruba guy from kwara
I’m a typical Muslim
I’m not tribalistic
Me and my family will surely vote for Peter Obi next year � Insha-Allah

I only wants Better Nigeria for the next generation

God bless you.
Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by tunde1200(m): 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
I can see the reason now no vex for my reply.
You cannot sense the hates from them to you and your brother's because you feed on them.

Lakside1955:

It would have been better not to reply bro, I don’t know what you mean by they hate me, no one hate me bro, and no one hate my religion, Infact let me clear you this, I’m a business man who’s into fashion clothes business, when things going tough, this same guys you said they hated me where the ones giving me market on credit till I recovered back
Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
VERDA:

As always, ethnic politics of devision, we will not give our country to evil leaders and evil followers like you filled with hate....

You foolishly assume I am Igbo because I support Obi, your ignorance and stupidity will destroy you and the likes of you.

You probably have not achieved anything of worth besides being hateful, rough childhood I guess...you need Love, stop blaming others for your misfortune.

Blame my parents, they seem to have failed in their primary responsibility of raising someone useful to society. I'm a Fool.

those nincompoop that birthed you didn't only failed society, they failed God for producing a complete imbeciles like you
Re: "We Are All Nigerians For Peter Obi" Oseloka Obaze Replies Tonye Barcanista. by holatin(m): 8:12am On Sep 16, 2022
ImperialKingJosh:

You're one of the Nigerians that owe Nigerians an apology.
face your politician

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Govt Is Temporary, I’ll Reclaim My Mandate – Atiku Tells Tinubu / MTN Nigeria Washes Hand Off ‘political’ Recharge Cards / Security Chiefs Attend Buhari's campaign launch, is It Right?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.