Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo (1889 Views)

My 29-Year-Old Son Still Wants Me To Be Feeding Him After Graduating / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by Zubby2005(m): 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
Hello y'all, without wasting much it your time;
I'm ....., From owerri, I'm 16yrs old(17 this Nov),
We're 6 born, 2 boys, 6 girls;
Since my secondary school, my parents always love my elder brother more, always supporting him and make me work hard while he does nothing, my mom has a restaurant and my dad is jobless now(civil servant b4).
Life has been cruel to me, I once attempted suicide in my js1 several times cause I stole some money from my mom and they made me suffer in the sense I tried to commit suicide several times, I even ran away last year several times too cause of the insults(they will kill me, through my stuff outside, beat me, seize my money etc), my dad is very wicked, he was a cultist back then.
This night I was tired and went to rest and he came to call me to help in attending to customers, I told him my body was scratching me so he started shouting and saying I'm useless and worthless that I should get out of his house, I just comported myself and stayed mute, then we went outside and saw my childhood friend who bought a car and helping his family from doing yahoo Yahoo, (my parents have told me to do yahoo several times) anytime he compares me, it pains but I'd stay mute, so he was shouting that I should do yahoo than pressing phone and eating all day long;
I still stayed mute and continue pressing my phone in my room(locked the doors), then he carried a bucket of water and poured in the room through the window (everywhere is now soaked), he has soaked my room several times and I've talked enough already, I just want to run away with the 20k I have right now.
When I ran away b4, I ran to ikorodu from owerri, the woman chased me there cause she thought I a thief.
I wanna run and Never return again, I've told my mom and she is saying that I'm useless, that she has a son who is in Cyprus studying so I'm useless;
Please I need an advice, I just want the ground to open and swallow me, I don't wanna commit suicide again, please what can I do with that 20k in Lagos or onitcha, I just wanna escape, the insult is now much.
PS: ive been learning programming for some time now and they made me lose interest cause the complain I stay on my PC for too long.
If anyone can accommodate me or help me in anyway, I'll really appreciate.
You can reach me on nzubechi2005@gmail.com, please suggestions come in, I'm really depressed and might do anything right now.
Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by Olojuobinrin(m): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
Obey your father and your mother , it’s in the Bible ,just be ready for when you’ll be caught by the law , make sure you drag them in because they are your accomplices, they should send you all to jail together , don’t go to jail alone when E happen .
Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by Zubby2005(m): 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Obey your father and your mother , it’s in the Bible .
I don't wanna do yahoo, I can do any legit job not yahoo

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by Moh247: 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
cool

Ignorance is pushing your parents with greed

If you use one of them for upgrade now them go dey wail

They don't know the street is brutal now, and Na soup dey reign

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by Bobloco: 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2022
Hmmmmm

It has now become the new normal for most parents to tell their wards to do yahoo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by Zubby2005(m): 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:
Ignorance is pushing your parents with greed

If you use one of them for upgrade now them go dey wail
I have fought my dad several times and he calls his men but has stopped it

1 Like

Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by slimjohn2k5: 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
Continue Learning Ur programming. Squat with friends and hustle for sites.
Greatness comes from such stories. Don't lose FOCUS - Follow One Course till U Suceed

5 Likes

Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
Eiya sorry about your predicament, just take it easy so as not to enter the wrong hands. May God come through for you
Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by Zubby2005(m): 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Continue Learning Ur programming. Squat with friends and hustle for sites.
Greatness comes from such stories. Don't lose FOCUS - Follow One Course till U Suceed
they won't let me
Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by Zubby2005(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
Eiya sorry about your predicament, just take it easy so as not to enter the wrong hands. May God come through for you
I wan japa now, no peace again
He always say I should getat of his house, I'm fed up
Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by Moh247: 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
Zubby2005:
I have fought my dad several times and he calls his men but has stopped it

Please stop fighting them because it's a sin... God would make helper locate you soon

But if your dad disturb you again tell him you need an iPhone and some Yahoo tools to get client and bill him ₦400k to ₦500k for everything you can use the money to Japaa away from that toxic place

If they want you to scam then scam them first

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
Zubby2005:
I wan japa now, no peace again
He always say I should getat of his house, I'm fed up
Just calm down and perfectly plan your exit. They shouldn’t push a young boy like you out there and telling you to go do yahoo, it’s very bad. �
Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by Zubby2005(m): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:

Please stop fighting them because it's a sin... God would make helper locate you soon

But if your dad disturb you again tell him you need an iPhone and some Yahoo tools to get client and bill him 400k for everything you can use the money to Japaa away from that toxic place

If they want you to scam then scam them first
my dad is stingy, no work, no money
Don't even have shishi, he has never bought phone for me or my bro b4.
My mom is good but passing through some bills already and paying my elder brother fee in school 900k per semester

1 Like

Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by Zubby2005(m): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
Just calm down and perfectly plan your exit. They shouldn’t push a young boy like you out there and telling you to go do yahoo, it’s very bad. �
I don plan am already, she wanna take me abroad but I can't with all the pressure
Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nzubechi2005
Wait, really?, where you born In the year 2005?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by Beremx(f): 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
Jobless father telling his son to do yahoo. Tell your father there’s no age limit for yahoo. He can as well go into it to feed his family. What nonsense! I had a son of your age and I will never had told him to go into yahoo. For what?
Instead of your parents to train you in university, they’re pouring their anger on you for not being productive. You are the one who is supposed to be angry at them.
Anything you wanna do, please don’t attempt suicide. It is well with you

5 Likes

Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by BirtherOfKings(f): 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
Start atending winners chapel, Jesus Christ is there and HE will save u from all ur trouble

Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by Zubby2005(m): 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Nzubechi2005

Wait, really?, where you born In the year 2005?
yeah, November 2005

1 Like

Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by Zubby2005(m): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
Beremx:
Jobless father telling his son to do yahoo. Tell your father there’s no age limit for yahoo. He can as well go into it to feed his family. What nonsense! I had a son of your age and I will never had told him to go into yahoo. For what?
Instead of your parents to train you in university, they’re pouring their anger on you for not being productive. You are the one who is supposed to be angry at them.
Anything you wanna do, please don’t attempt suicide. It is well with you
whenever he compares me to john(my childhood friend)
I feel rage

1 Like

Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by Zubby2005(m): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
Start atending winners chapel, Jesus Christ is there and HE will save u from all ur trouble
I'm an atheist buh my family is Christain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by obinna58(m): 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
Women frustrating men
Parents frustrating children
They failed their own game and now has to frustrating the ones they feel are vulnerable to them

But then again

One conclusion=poverty.
Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by Zubby2005(m): 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
Please my suggestion is what I can do with 20k
Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by iamwilliamsfx(m): 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
Zubby2005:

Put the 20k into an envelope
Go to church
Place it on the alter
Sow a seed into a pastor
God will bless you abundantly

1 Like

Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by obinna58(m): 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
Zubby2005:
With this economy "nothing" unless you wan be a street hawker which is not advisable.
Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by Zubby2005(m): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Go to church
Place it on the alter
Sow a seed into a pastor
Church is now a business in my side, I can't do it
Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by Zubby2005(m): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
obinna58:

With this economy "nothing" unless you wan be a street hawker which is not advisable.
I still wouldn't mind being one, I've suffered enough
Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by iamwilliamsfx(m): 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
Zubby2005:
Church is now a business in my side, I can't do it
That's left for you brother. I rest my case.
Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by obinna58(m): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Go to church
Place it on the alter
Sow a seed into a pastor
The only thing wey go happen na pastor enjoying his money.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by obinna58(m): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2022
Zubby2005:
I still wouldn't mind being one, I've suffered enough
Damn!! We all have. I can only blame the government. It's very cold outside bro.
Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by Lastpharoah33: 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Go to church
Place it on the alter
Sow a seed into a pastor

This is probably not the best time to exhibit such foolery,

5 Likes

Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by Lastpharoah33: 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
@Nzube,

Try to endure, it's not rosy outside you know. I blame your father for what you are currently going through because if he was responsible enough to cater for his family, I don't think he will have the time to monitor how you spend your free time as a teenager.

Suck it up alittle more. They are still your parents, no one and I repeat, no one can love you any better than they do.

Still asking about where 20k will take you to?

Well, newsflash;. 20k is more like 10k in the outside world. Eat 3square meals out of it for a day and tell me your balance. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by ibechris(m): 7:32am On Sep 15, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Go to church
Place it on the alter
Sow a seed into a pastor

See advice.
Prosperity is not about money alone and paying tithe is for bribing God.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Long Throat Caused A Lady But Cant The Men Do Ladies A Favor For Free? / My Brother Put Me Down / Help: What Can I Buy For My Hubby For Valentine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.