Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo (1890 Views)

My 29-Year-Old Son Still Wants Me To Be Feeding Him After Graduating / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by Nsiehi: 11:39am On Sep 15, 2022
Running away with that small amount of money might push you to crime because it cannot support you for up to one week. If there is a busy motor park close to where you live, you can use 10k of the money to buy bottled drinks and snacks and sell there. By the time you master your way around the park with focus, you will make great gains before venturing into other endeavors. Also, you can check some building construction sites in your area or nearby towns, get and learn some less tasking jobs that will keep you away from and fetch you some daily income while you plan your life.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by NoToPile: 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
Whatever you do don't join yahoo.
Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by excell0001: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
Zubby2005:
Hello y'all, without wasting much it your time;
I'm ....., From owerri, I'm 16yrs old(17 this Nov),
We're 6 born, 2 boys, 6 girls;
Since my secondary school, my parents always love my elder brother more, always supporting him and make me work hard while he does nothing, my mom has a restaurant and my dad is jobless now(civil servant b4).
Life has been cruel to me, I once attempted suicide in my js1 several times cause I stole some money from my mom and they made me suffer in the sense I tried to commit suicide several times, I even ran away last year several times too cause of the insults(they will kill me, through my stuff outside, beat me, seize my money etc), my dad is very wicked, he was a cultist back then.
This night I was tired and went to rest and he came to call me to help in attending to customers, I told him my body was scratching me so he started shouting and saying I'm useless and worthless that I should get out of his house, I just comported myself and stayed mute, then we went outside and saw my childhood friend who bought a car and helping his family from doing yahoo Yahoo, (my parents have told me to do yahoo several times) anytime he compares me, it pains but I'd stay mute, so he was shouting that I should do yahoo than pressing phone and eating all day long;
I still stayed mute and continue pressing my phone in my room(locked the doors), then he carried a bucket of water and poured in the room through the window (everywhere is now soaked), he has soaked my room several times and I've talked enough already, I just want to run away with the 20k I have right now.
When I ran away b4, I ran to ikorodu from owerri, the woman chased me there cause she thought I a thief.
I wanna run and Never return again, I've told my mom and she is saying that I'm useless, that she has a son who is in Cyprus studying so I'm useless;
Please I need an advice, I just want the ground to open and swallow me, I don't wanna commit suicide again, please what can I do with that 20k in Lagos or onitcha, I just wanna escape, the insult is now much.
PS: ive been learning programming for some time now and they made me lose interest cause the complain I stay on my PC for too long.
If anyone can accommodate me or help me in anyway, I'll really appreciate.
You can reach me on nzubechi2005@gmail.com, please suggestions come in, I'm really depressed and might do anything right now.

tell him you talked to a friend and they linked you to their baba. that he wants someone from the family for sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by Foodqueen(f): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
U don't want to commit suicide again
Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by Red02(m): 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
Hey nzubechi

I guess u were able to resolve the problem u had with ur parents.

From ur thread on frontpage now

Are u still into programming
Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
Since yahoo is good, why don't you advice your parents to do yahoo themselves?
Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by Zubby2005(m): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2023
Red02:
Hey nzubechi

I guess u were able to resolve the problem u had with ur parents.

From ur thread on frontpage now

Are u still into programming
I've resolved the problem with them, I'm not consistent again in programming cause I'm working as a system administrator at a hotel so it's a flex
Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by mariahAngel(f): 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
Zubby2005:

I've resolved the problem with them, I'm not consistent again in programming cause I'm working as a system administrator at a hotel so it's a flex

Do something to denounce and reverse all the negative words and curses your parents placed on you out of hatred, especially your father.
Otherwise, it might affect you in life.

Will you? It's important you do, for yourself and you children unborn.
Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2023
iamwilliamsfx:

Put the 20k into an envelope
Go to church
Place it on the alter
Sow a seed into a pastor
God will bless you abundantly

With this kain advice and level of reasoning, I can tell you with certainty say your brain don fry.

Nothing is left between your ears anymore bro and I am being very sincere.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by Zubby2005(m): 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
mariahAngel:

Do something to denounce and reverse all the negative words and curses your parents placed on you out of hatred, especially your father.
Otherwise, it might affect you in life.

Will you? It's important you do, for yourself and you children unborn.
My parents and I are currently in good terms now so it's not a problem anymore
Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by mariahAngel(f): 10:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
Zubby2005:

My parents and I are currently in good terms now so it's not a problem anymore

Did it just happen or because you started giving them money?
Have they denounced all they said against you?

It's so sad you had to go through all you went through.
It's good you hold nothing against them.
Re: Help!!!my Parents Wants Me To Do Yahoo by Zubby2005(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
mariahAngel:

Did it just happen or because you started giving them money?
Have they denounced all they said against you?

It's so sad you had to go through all you went through.
It's good you hold nothing against them.
Denounced what they said? Idk
And they have enough money for themselves

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Long Throat Caused A Lady But Cant The Men Do Ladies A Favor For Free? / Why Is There So Much Hate On The Family Forum? / A Dirty Wife And A Wife Who Can Not Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.