Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea (65779 Views)

Deceased Stowaway Discovered On KLM Flight From Lagos (photo) / The Moment Air Niugini Plane Crashed Into Sea In Micronesia, Papua New Guinea / 2 Huge Ships Collide In Karachi Port Pakistan, Sending 21 Containers Into Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea by goldmatrix(m): 6:25am On Sep 15, 2022
At least they have left Nigerian to abroad (Liberia)
Re: Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea by Adebowalay(m): 6:32am On Sep 15, 2022
VERY SOON, THE MASSES WILL AGAIN TURN ON POLITICIANS AND LOOTERS OF THIS COUNTRY'S TREASURY, THEIR FAMILIES, THEIR CHILDREN THEIR HOUSES AND BELONGINGS WILL NOT BE SPARED...
Re: Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea by Parkleader: 6:45am On Sep 15, 2022
Warmaterial:
Omo ehh, but e no dey dey easy, better take the bold step now or die poor, better to die like a soldier than die poor and also die like a coward... I like their mind!

So is better you die like a lizard than living?
nothing brave about this, I value my life.

1 Like

Re: Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea by miltonchux(m): 6:46am On Sep 15, 2022
This is sad, and I saw this ship some weeks back in ENL terminal and saw when it's leaving the shore , not knowing Nigerian guys are on it. ENL terminal is too porous and not secured , this can't happen in APMT.

1 Like

Re: Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea by Firstcitizen: 6:48am On Sep 15, 2022
Rugaria:
Few years ago, there was also a report in South Africa about some Nigerians dropped off like this into the Ocean by a Spanish ship. Apparently, they were led ashore by some dolphins or so.

It's unfortunate

Same dolphins Nigerians will murder without remorse when washed ashore.

1 Like

Re: Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea by Gbeng30(m): 6:56am On Sep 15, 2022
Desperate urchins... What a risky move
Re: Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea by hope4nigeria(m): 6:57am On Sep 15, 2022
EKONGKING:

typical Nigerian idiot aka bastard always ranting like a mad fool
E pain am

1 Like

Re: Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea by detectivejones: 7:17am On Sep 15, 2022
Their hearts must be filled with deep regrets. By now they'll envison their cozy beds and warm rooms back at home.
Re: Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea by noble2faith(m): 7:30am On Sep 15, 2022
SleekyPosh:

I tap into this Prayer of Yours My Man.

Amen

Amen in Jesus Name
Re: Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea by ceematics: 7:43am On Sep 15, 2022
Farid24224:

Ahhhhh see VAWULENCE grin
Wicked man cheesy
How far boss? Any show?
Re: Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea by Kunlexity(m): 7:48am On Sep 15, 2022
Very risky adventure
Re: Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea by kufreabasi511: 7:49am On Sep 15, 2022
Even as the pastures are usually not so green in the other side of the world .Even as the pastures are usually not so green in the other side of the world ....
Re: Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea by Captain001(m): 8:23am On Sep 15, 2022
holatin:
that's the rule of stowaway on ship.

don't do it

There is no such rule that mandates crew to kill stowaways. The right thing to do is to keep them safe onboard and hand them over to authorities at the nearest port.

2 Likes

Re: Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea by nesphil(m): 8:40am On Sep 15, 2022
That's not the rule, don't say what you don't know;
the killings of stowaways are a violation of the IMO guidelines for the unwanted person onboard-Stowaway, and this attracts a serious penalty.
See https://www.marineinsight.com/maritime-law/imo-guidelines-for-the-unwanted-person-onboard-stowaway/

The ship master should have followed the IMO guidelines on stowaways accordingly till those stowaways are successfully deported back to their country of origin.

holatin:

don't do it

2 Likes

Re: Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea by nesphil(m): 8:41am On Sep 15, 2022
The killings of stowaways are a violation of the IMO guidelines for the unwanted person onboard-Stowaway, and this attracts a serious penalty.
See https://www.marineinsight.com/maritime-law/imo-guidelines-for-the-unwanted-person-onboard-stowaway/

The ship master should have followed the IMO guidelines on stowaways accordingly till those stowaways are successfully deported back to their country of origin.

ijustdey:

https://fij.ng/article/crew-kills-2-nigerians-on-japanese-ship-throws-some-into-deep-sea/
Re: Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea by maasoap(m): 9:12am On Sep 15, 2022
holatin:

don't do it

Whose rule made by who?
Re: Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 15, 2022
I don't pity the stowaways. They didn't seek information on the type of people the Asians are, they illegally boarded the ship and paid for it with their lives or with immense injuries. Asians are massive racists.
Re: Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea by maasoap(m): 9:18am On Sep 15, 2022
Rugaria:
Thousands of Nigerians have died so stupidly in many countries of the world. If I tell you of the kind of stories I have heard about young Nigerians disappearing in Asia, you will shout. Many have been locked up to die for simple immigration offences. I remember mentioning this here some time in the past and someone turned it into an ethnic slugfest. Nigerians jumping off high rises just because they're running away from the immigration officers. It's so demoralizing. While most times, our boys are responsible for these sorts of treatments because of their wild behaviors, it has to be stated that in certain cases, racist disdain for the black color, which is very rampant amongst Asian security agencies, motivates some of these actions. Asians are more aggressively open with their racism towards blacks. The whites might try to hide theirs, the Asians will be crude with their displays.

The Nigerian government should be more specific in terms of the way the young ones are educated on this very issue. The dangers associated with these kinds of adventure should be taught in secondary and tertiary institutions, so that graduates trying to travel, should be mentally prepared and alert in these places. Again, stowaway, crossing the desert and all these desperate means of traveling out of Africa, are nothing but suicidal ventures these days. Folks should be educated about these dangers. Many Nigerian girls trying to cross the desert into Libya, have been abducted by very violent men from all these desert tribes! Many men killed for fun! Many have been abandoned in the middle of the Sahara desert and died in the most brutal ways possible. Few years ago, there was also a report in South Africa about some Nigerians dropped off like this into the Ocean by a Spanish ship. Apparently, they were led ashore by some dolphins or so.

It's unfortunate

I remember the story of a lady tied down in Libya and raped repeatedly for days by multiple males until she died of exhaustion, starvation, injury, etc

1 Like

Re: Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 15, 2022
noble2faith:
I declare the decree that by the time I shall be traveling abroad, I shall be traveling through legal means and I will not go there to hustle or suffer but I shall go there to relax, catch fun, and/or tour. So help me God. Amen
Amen. Same here. Most embassies are more willing to grant visas more to those who have the means and are traveling to the countries of the embassies for fun because more money will enter the countries.
Re: Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea by HITsquad: 9:27am On Sep 15, 2022
Fake news... Swim from where to shores?
Re: Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea by maasoap(m): 9:28am On Sep 15, 2022
EKONGKING:
May be they started misbehaving with the crew or why would the crew who treated them well for 2 days would turn hostile on the 3rd day.
if the crew wanted to kill them they would have done in high sea rather than coming within a mile of liberia coast .
There is more to this story than being said.

And they started misbehaving just one mile to the shore?
If they started misbehaving as you think, was killing them the right thing to do? I don't know why some of you like to justify criminal acts and always find a way to put the blame on the victims. It's clearly a wrong mindset to have.
Re: Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea by Boldtrust(m): 9:28am On Sep 15, 2022
EKONGKING:
May be they started misbehaving with the crew or why would the crew who treated them well for 2 days would turn hostile on the 3rd day.
if the crew wanted to kill them they would have done in high sea rather than coming within a mile of liberia coast .
There is more to this story than being said.

My thought as well. Maybe they got all cocky and started acting rude because they were getting "free good will". With Nigerians, anything rude is possible. Just the awful truth.
Re: Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea by maasoap(m): 9:35am On Sep 15, 2022
Skty:
I don't pity them..most of them Will still support Tinubu, atiku, Buhari..I don't pity them. I'm sorry

But you would have pitied them if you believed that they would support Obi because his name is missing on your list?

Re: Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea by maasoap(m): 9:37am On Sep 15, 2022
Boldtrust:

My thought as well. Maybe they got all cocky and started acting rude because they were getting "free good will". With Nigerians, anything rude is possible. Just the awful truth.

And when you get "cocky and rude", we should simply kill you and your 11 other fellows? Some of you even sounded like your brain is on vacation.
Re: Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea by falebe: 9:39am On Sep 15, 2022
And the stupid thing we do in Nigeria is that we collect money from the illegal immigrants in our own country…. How I wish I can expose the Indian people and Chinese at the factory in my area, any time immigration officers are coming to inspect them, it seems somebody use to notify them that immigration officers are coming, so those illegal migrants among them will move out from the company till the immigration officers go back… one Indian man even told me that he escaped from prison and come to Nigeria through ship. And told me that his salary as been send to his family in Indian
Re: Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea by Basiljoe: 9:59am On Sep 15, 2022
Raxxye:

You sound like a mumu!
Just like your Dad abi?
Re: Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea by Boldtrust(m): 10:06am On Sep 15, 2022
maasoap:

And when you get "cocky and rude", we should simply kill you and your 11 other fellows? Some of you even sounded like your brain is on vacation.

No one says they should be killed but to every functional brain, there's something missing from this story. These guys are all criminals in the first place. Should we subdue sound moral and ethical reasoning just because they're Nigerians?
BTW, my vacationing brain is way better than the dead one you inherited.
RIP to the dead, but let the living learn.
Re: Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea by caye(m): 10:13am On Sep 15, 2022
elbangeez:
What has the country's problems got to doo with their stowaway? They chose their fate and i'm not sorry for them, many countries are doing worse than Nigeria and their citizens are not desperate to leave their country through any illegal means. Them swear for Nigerians with abroad?
Very easy to notice a Fulani servant or the oppressor himself.

Heartless human beings.
Re: Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea by JOemmy(m): 10:15am On Sep 15, 2022
Very foolish lazy nigerians serves them right.
Re: Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea by tnerro1(m): 10:19am On Sep 15, 2022
hammer567:

WHAT ELSE DO U GOT?

IF THEY MATCH OUT, CAN YOU WITHSTAND THEM?

SEE WHAT THAT CORK EYE CAN DO, JUST ROAD.

U WAY YOUR EYE NORMAL, HOW FAR?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F-hrZKXM-k

I Dey abuse them for killing human beings not as privileged as them and you are talking about roads, u normal so angry
Re: Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea by godofuck231: 10:29am On Sep 15, 2022
Probably they got caught and them mouth still de run like tap when no get meter, two captains can never be in a ship , in this context , theh has to walk the plank or need i say "walk the walk"

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kazakhstan Air Astana's Aircraft That Is Painted To Look Like A Snow Leopard / Little Girl Found Lost And Drifting At Sea By A Cruise Boat (pics/video) / My Cousin Came Back From North Cyprus After 5years With Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.